ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 200
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:28 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The ratings will get better game by game.

At least we’re not in for another sweep :-)
Because KD is out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:30 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm surprised at how much I really like this matchup. The raptors play aggressive D. I always thought the cavs looked their best against GS when they sold out on defense. Curry can't be stopped, but playoff D can fluster him. I thought JR Smith got way too little credit for how well he played on D against Golden state every year. Was really smart for the new look raptors to build around defense this year. I actually really liked how they matched up against GS last night.
Warriors are going to have to be a lot more disciplined on both ends in game 2. I don't think they were ready for that level of competition (particularly the defensive intensity and blitzing schemes of Toronto) after beating up a pretty awful Portland team.

Word is out today via Warriors sources that they're hoping/thinking for a Durant return in games 3 or 4. They may need him.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Because KD is out.
Even with KD, the Raptors wouldn’t get swept.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron effect. When you're missing the greatest basketball player ever and one of the greatest athletes in any sport for the first time in a decade, you're going to take a hit.
No matter how many times you say this it will never be true :-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM 05-31-2019
The ratings will get better game by game.

At least we’re not in for another sweep :-)
They’ve been down the whole playoffs
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They’ve been down the whole playoffs
Oh I’m aware of that, but the Raptors winning game 1 and this being the Finals will certainly help a lot.

Also, that has as much to do with GS winning beings foregone conclusion as it does Lebron not participating.
[Reply]
O.city 10:05 AM 05-31-2019
Oh I’m aware of that, but the Raptors winning game 1 and this being the Finals will certainly help a lot.

Also, that has as much to do with GS winning beings foregone conclusion as it does Lebron not participating.
Wasn’t them winning a foregone conclusion last year ? Ratings weren’t that low

It’s ok to say lebron drives ratings.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:10 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Wasn’t them winning a foregone conclusion last year ? Ratings weren’t that low

It’s ok to say lebron drives ratings.
Not to some casual fans. They always think Lebron has a shot. I’m not saying he isn’t a big factor, but if you don’t think people are also just simply tired of seeing GS winning it all, you’re out of your mind. It’s pretty obvious that’s a factor.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:23 AM 05-31-2019
Not to some casual fans. They always think Lebron has a shot. I’m not saying he isn’t a big factor, but if you don’t think people are also just simply tired of seeing GS winning it all, you’re out of your mind. It’s pretty obvious that’s a factor.
Not to mention Kawhi is a boring superstar who quit on the Spurs. Another factor, Toronto isn't even a USA city...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:51 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
TV ratings for NBA Finals game one down 18% compared to last year and the lowest TV ratings for an NBA Finals game one in 10 years.
I doubt Toronto is doing much to help.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01:17 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
TV ratings for NBA Finals game one down 18% compared to last year and the lowest TV ratings for an NBA Finals game one in 10 years.
There was zero atmosphere at the bar I was at. Nobody gave a fuck.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:30 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I doubt Toronto is doing much to help.
There is no personality on that team. Casual fans don't give a shit about Leonard as good as he is.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:31 PM 05-31-2019
I admit. I turn in to watch Lebron pout, cry and throw teammates/coaches under the bus.
[Reply]
O.city 01:34 PM 05-31-2019
Game 1 of the nba finals free the same tv number as the jags titans week 14Thursday night football game

Lol
[Reply]
Eureka 02:06 PM 05-31-2019
Seemed the Warriors had an OFF night of shooting. They will pick it up next game. This series could go either way.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 200
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up