ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Washington Football Team
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 10-11-2021
It is time to get right and get back to .500.

In order to do so we have to:

1. Stop Taylor Heinicke, who is playing surprisingly well.

2. Boatrace an absolutely dreadful Washington defense.

Heinicke's mobility could be an issue for us. But he is not going to make throws like Allen made last night.

We need to block Montez Sweat, who is an extremely fast pass rusher for Washington (4.4 40 yard dash at 262 lbs). He scares me a little if he lines up against Niang.

I think the Chiefs offense gets right against a pretty bad defense and we win 35-24 or so. This isn't a good team.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:57 PM 10-14-2021
I give the Chiefs 50/50 in every game from now on until the defense actually does something to make me think otherwise.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:30 AM 10-15-2021
Redass Friday: Poop, eat you some WFT!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:35 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I give the Chiefs 50/50 in every game from now on until the defense actually does something to make me think otherwise.
Yep, it's a shit feeling.

We're still capable of beating anyone on the right day, but we're also capable of losing to the dregs of the league as well.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:38 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Thuney is playing with a broken hand while Jones is malingering with a less serious hand injury. Disappointing to say the least.
Really thought Jones meant it when he said he was going to win DPOY after he got his extension. Thought he was going to take his game to the next level.

Nope. Just another guy who got paid and is shutting it down.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:50 AM 10-15-2021
McLaurin is questionable for Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
McLaurin is questionable for Sunday.
He will be downgraded to doubtful after we rip his spine out.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 10-15-2021
They’ll probably be without their top two WRs, their top TE, their RT and RG.

So they’ll only put up 31.
[Reply]
philfree 11:43 AM 10-15-2021
The Washington X-Skins. I like that a lot better then WFT. I can make it all inclusive. X=All races, Creeds, Religions, Genders(real or imagined) ect.

Eh...fuck them.
[Reply]
Renegade 02:38 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
The Washington X-Skins. I like that a lot better then WFT. I can make it all inclusive. X=All races, Creeds, Religions, Genders(real or imagined) ect.

Eh...**** them.
And we will even throw in X-Factor to help the naming transition go smoothly.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:22 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’ll probably be without their top two WRs, their top TE, their RT and RG.

So they’ll only put up 31.
If that's the case we should play Sorenson.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:50 PM 10-15-2021
Chris Jones, Charvarius Ward and Blake Bell will not play in Sunday's game in Washington. ~teicher~
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:56 PM 10-15-2021
Dafuq is going on with Ward.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:57 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Chris Jones, Charvarius Ward and Blake Bell will not play in Sunday's game in Washington. ~teicher~
That's what happens when you give someone like Jones a large contract.

I remember when Derrick Rose missed playoff games because he couldn't dunk on his left foot.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:03 PM 10-15-2021
Did Chris Jones get pissed because the Chiefs ask him to move back inside and decide to take a "break"?

Someone around here said there's a rumor that Jones asked to be move to DE. I dunno, but if he did then he might be pissed if they asked him to move back inside. :-)
[Reply]
wachashi 04:11 PM 10-15-2021
We should see our best defensive performance so far this season in this game. That’s not asking much. If we don’t, it’s basically a given that we will finish as one of the worst defensive units in the league. Defense has got to at least show they can play 4 quarters of decent football against this heavily injured offense that wasn’t good to begin with. This is their chance to get things going in the right direction.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up