ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 73
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
Eureka 08:18 PM 10-08-2021
Yep, majority of Chiefs fans may not like the Raiders but they do not support John Gruden getting railroaded by cancel culture. Especially over some bull shit email.

Maybe, if more info comes out something might need to be done but Chiefs fans have witnessed this cancel culture BS that was pulled on T. Hill.

Gruden apologized and said he never meant to offend. End of story.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:20 PM 10-08-2021
Guess he can fuck off to grow Macadamia nuts with Roseanne now.
[Reply]
backinblack 08:29 PM 10-08-2021
Gruden is pretty obviously a hot head so this isn’t a surprise, but I’d be shocked if he received anything more than a monetary fine. But I mean if they wanna force Jon to step down as coach and get us out of his ludicrous ten year contract I wouldn’t be opposed.

Bet Urban Meyer is happy he’s not the most controversial coach of the week.
[Reply]
Bump 08:40 PM 10-08-2021
so is this supposed to be a comment on an individuals lips or this is a comment on an entire race's lips? Maybe his lips are big? I dunno, never seen a picture of him.
[Reply]
493rd 08:45 PM 10-08-2021
He’s done.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:53 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Yep, majority of Chiefs fans may not like the Raiders but they do not support John Gruden getting railroaded by cancel culture. Especially over some bull shit email.

Maybe, if more info comes out something might need to be done but Chiefs fans have witnessed this cancel culture BS that was pulled on T. Hill.

Gruden apologized and said he never meant to offend. End of story.
100%
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:54 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
so is this supposed to be a comment on an individuals lips or this is a comment on an entire race's lips? Maybe his lips are big? I dunno, never seen a picture of him.
You're not allowed to critique anyone who is a minority. Ever.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:56 PM 10-08-2021
Mark Davis not pleased

Raiders’ statement: pic.twitter.com/b9DphT1MsL

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 9, 2021

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:57 PM 10-08-2021
Urban Meyer probably wants to stick his entire hand up Gruden’s ass now in his appreciation for a news cycle change.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:04 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Urban Meyer probably wants to stick his entire hand up Gruden’s ass now in his appreciation for a news cycle change.
Urban’s Meyers to the Raiders in 2022?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:08 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You are like a top 10 poster here
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:50 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.
It's better if he stays. This incident will make the locker room that much more difficult for him.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:51 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Smith's response was pretty classy:

“This is not the first racist comment that I’ve heard, and it probably will not be the last. This is a thick-skin job for someone with dark skin, just like it always has been for many people who look like me and work in corporate America,” Smith said. “You know people are sometimes saying things behind your back that are racist, just like you see people talk and write about you using thinly coded and racist language.

“Racism like this comes from the fact that I’m at the same table as they are, and they don’t think someone who looks like me belongs,” Smith continued. “I’m sorry my family has to see something like this, but I would rather they know. I will not let it define me.”
Are you going to put this "controversial " & "disturbing" non story in your "Racism is alive & well" thread ? :-):-) that email is a decade old jfc.

NEVER FORGET!!!11
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's better if he stays. This incident will make the locker room that much more difficult for him.
I actually think Gruden is a very good coach, and getting rid of him will tank the Raiders for a few years.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:58 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Mark Davis not pleased

Oh for ****s sake talk about an overreaction and I say that as someone that thinks Gruden is dipshit & overrated as hell as a coach.

I'm sure that loud mouth buffoon Screamin A Smith is licking his chops to speak out against this rampant racism going on in this country.

(never mind the fact that Screamin Asshole Smith flat out made xenophobic and borderline racist comments about Japanese MLB player Shohei Ontani and was only suspended for a week. That POS can do whatever he wants and still remains the highest paid ignorant POS on that shitty network.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stephen...ments-apology/
[Reply]
Page 5 of 73
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up