ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 73
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:26 PM 10-08-2021
He can’t be racist. You can’t hide that shit for 20+ years in the locker rooms full of aggressive tough competitive ego motivated black men.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:27 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
You're a fucking piece of shit.
Awwww, look at the snowflake getting all up in arms over a guy who robbed a pregnant woman with a gun pointed at her belly. Sounds like you enjoy a fat dick in your mouth??
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:28 PM 10-08-2021
I don't understand why pointing out some type of feature on someone is racist. If someone said my ears are huge that wouldn't be a racist problem just because my race doesn't typically get made fun of for that?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:29 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I don't understand why pointing out some type of feature on someone is racist. If someone said my ears are huge that wouldn't be a racist problem just because my race doesn't typically get made fun of for that?
It'd be racist if you were a Keebler Elf, no doubt.

You joke like that around Santa's workshop and you're ass will get shanked.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:30 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He can’t be racist. You can’t hide that shit for 20+ years in the locker rooms full of aggressive tough competitive ego motivated black men.
Yup. They woulda shot him by now.
[Reply]
flinchfree 05:51 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
....... Sounds like you enjoy a fat dick in your mouth??
Sorry buddy, you're gonna have to hold off on your fantasy shit because your wife loves me plugging her ass.....
I guess you don't stack up?:-)
[Reply]
Camaro 05:55 PM 10-08-2021
Not racist at all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:58 PM 10-08-2021
There is a pretty big difference between rubber lipped (liar) and what they think he said.

Fuck the Raiders. But this is a non story.

Moral here is be precise. “Lying sack of shit” is the appropriate phrase.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:03 PM 10-08-2021
I think I will stay out of this one.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 07:30 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I was listening to one of the talk shows on the radio an hour or so ago (when I was driving) and the talking head (I think it was Doug Gotley) and he said that it had come out at the time and an apology was issued. Maybe he got it wrong or I misunderstood what he was saying since I was driving through construction at the time.
If you mean Doug Gotlieb....he was saying Gruden might be fired over this. Not sure what else you'd refer to.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:39 PM 10-08-2021
Why is this e-mail just being made public now? It is 10 years old.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:39 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
There is a pretty big difference between rubber lipped (liar) and what they think he said.

Fuck the Raiders. But this is a non story.

Moral here is be precise. “Lying sack of shit” is the appropriate phrase.

Quoting this because I forgot to say fuck the Raiders.

Also, fuck Gruden anyway. Just because.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 10-08-2021
We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.
[Reply]
wazu 07:51 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.
No, he should use it the other way and save Gruden’s job, for the good of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
jettio 08:15 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kevin Durant was able to get away with racist remarks to Michael Rapaport so I don't think he gets in trouble.

"Pale pasty cum guzzling bitch.” and that he should go outside and get some sun but that might to too dangerous for him.

So KD was able to both be racist and homophobic and no harm no foul.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...chael-rapaport

NBA did do something. Why don't you know the facts?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 73
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up