ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 73
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
srvy 07:43 PM 10-11-2021
I wonder what becomes of Deuce Gruden. Also, who names their son after a shit.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:43 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
They were part of the investigation into the Redskins\Synder. His best buddy is Bruce Allen who was the GM\President of the Skins.
Which goes to show that execs are above the rules. Snyder should be out of the league way before gruden. Especially considering how nobody in Washington even wants him there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:43 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Again?

Nobody will ever hire him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:44 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:

Whatever, life goes on for me and Good Luck to Chucky... Maybe we can get a certain offensive coordinator that wears some ketchup and mustard gear right now.
Don’t you read CP? Our offense sucks.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:44 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How are you going to get fired on your day off?!?
For shit he said when he wasn't even a coach, no less.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:45 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Nah he resigned, probably given a choice to resign and not get paid or fired for some kind of contract detrimental to the team clause in the contract and not get paid.

Gruden said if he could not get the job done he would not take the money. Gruden supposedly said some homophobic shit as well and some sexist shit too.

Whatever, life goes on for me and Good Luck to Chucky... Maybe we can get a certain offensive coordinator that wears some ketchup and mustard gear right now.
I don't buy it for a second that he didn't get some money out of this. Nobody gives up that kind of money willingly. We'll see.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:46 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Don’t you read CP? Our offense sucks.
Your offense doesn't suck, Your D does but not the O
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 PM 10-11-2021
You have to laugh at Booger saying he can’t believe people still talk like this. Dude apparently forgot what a locker room sounds like.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:47 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Nobody will ever hire him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heh. Well, just wait for it...the new Football Podcast starring Jon Gruden and OJ Simpson!!

1 million followers guaranteed.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:47 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Imagine getting fired by a guy with that haircut.
Best comment in thread
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:48 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don't buy it for a second that he didn't get some money out of this. Nobody gives up that kind of money willingly. We'll see.
I heard they had too much on him and it would have been death by a million cuts. He may have gotten something but I never really cared how a Billionaire spends his money as long as it doesn't go against the cap.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:48 PM 10-11-2021
:-)
Originally Posted by srvy:
I wonder what becomes of Deuce Gruden. Also, who names their son after a shit.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 PM 10-11-2021
Anyone been through Sorenson’s emails? Pretty please?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:48 PM 10-11-2021
Cancel Culture wins again
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:48 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You have to laugh at Booger saying he can’t believe people still talk like this. Dude apparently forgot what a locker room sounds like.
No kidding. When I was in high school, saying f****t was like saying hello to someone. It's what we said to insult each other.

Here's the thing. I worked on document review before in large litigations. Reading hundreds of emails every day from people as high as CEOs to lower level workers. You'd be surprised what people talk about in work emails. Not realizing that may be read someday if there's a lawsuit and that company has to produce all their emails. When you're as high up as Allen or Gruden, you should know better than putting this in workplace emails.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 73
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up