ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 212 of 295
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He’s slow as molasses
He's not going to get faster either his case of broke-dick-ulosis
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:13 AM 10-11-2021
If he has to go to IR I hope Veach and co arent stupid enough to think Williams, Mckinnon and Gore are good enough for our run game. Just watching the Browns game and Chubb & Hunt are just a pleasure to watch tbh...so much speed, power and agility. We need a home run hitter who the defense MUST be concerned about..because for all of his skills Clyde just doesn't have that burst. Trading late picks for Marlon Mack or Miles Sanders would be ok..or getting Derrius Guice in FA. Either we need someone new in that RB room imo.
[Reply]
emaw1979 04:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
If he has to go to IR I hope Veach and co arent stupid enough to think Williams, Mckinnon and Gore are good enough for our run game. Just watching the Browns game and Chubb & Hunt are just a pleasure to watch tbh...so much speed, power and agility. We need a home run hitter who the defense MUST be concerned about..because for all of his skills Clyde just doesn't have that burst. Trading late picks for Marlon Mack or Miles Sanders would be ok..or getting Derrius Guice in FA. Either we need someone new in that RB room imo.
NO to trading late picks. They need to overhaul the roster on the defensive side and need ALL the picks they have.

Williams, McKinnon and Gore are an upgrade to CEH anyways.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:47 AM 10-11-2021
I think he might be the slowest, least explosive RB I have ever seen.. and this team has received heavy contributions from the likes of Darrell Williams, Spencer Ware and Jackie Battle in recent (ish) years.

I don't follow college ball at all, but wtf did our scouting department see in this guy? Whatever it was, it is clearly not translating to this level.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 AM 10-11-2021
His career as a starter should be over now. He's not explosive and injury prone.

Chiefs need to look for another RB. First step is seeing what Derrick Gore has.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:49 AM 10-11-2021
That sweep to the left last night was painful. I knew CEH wasn’t the fastest, but I had no idea Tremaine Edmunds was so much faster than him.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think he might be the slowest, least explosive RB I have ever seen.. and this team has received heavy contributions from the likes of Darrell Williams, Spencer Ware and Jackie Battle in recent (ish) years.

I don't follow college ball at all, but wtf did our scouting department see in this guy? Whatever it was, it is clearly not translating to this level.
Among smaller backs, you may be correct. Obviously, guys like Donnell Bennett and Bam Morris were slower and less explosive.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:55 AM 10-11-2021
Tremaine Edmunds is a physical freak. CEH is not. It's a shame Veach dropped all those expectations on him by making him a first round pick
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:58 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

On paper he should've been a monster in this offense. His college tape made it appear like he was tailor made for us. Not like he disappeared against superior competition either. Some of his best games came against the likes of Alabama.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:58 AM 10-11-2021
The CEH talk today is stupid. Ya'll just looking to pass the blame.

You wanna blame someone for the running game? Blame this offenseive line. They got blown the fuck up last night.

Oh i get it, that's not the popular thing to do so lets not talk about them. They got abused last night. Trey Smith got his shit pushed in. Brown was worked. There was no running room all night.

The o-line fucking sucked last night.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:58 AM 10-11-2021
Get well soon, Clyde... then find a good spot on the bench and get comfortable
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:02 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

You wanna blame someone for the running game? Blame this offenseive line. They got blown the fuck up last night.

Oh i get it, that's not the popular thing to do so lets not talk about them. They got abused last night. Trey Smith got his shit pushed in. Brown was worked. There was no running room all night.

All true, but that doesn't change how small and slow he is... he had a few decent holes last night and barely did anything with them

Never seen a back turn a 10 yard gain into a 4 yard run quite like CEH
[Reply]
jd1020 09:09 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Ya I wanted to comment on it in the game day thread but everyone is so eager to be right in that CEH is garbage. CEH gets a handoff and his linemen get pancaked into each other right where the hole is suppose to be made and he gets stuffed for no gain and its "CEH IS GARBAGE." Or he swings out wide and his blocker is tunnel visioned on a guy outside and runs right in front of the LB coming free from the inside that tackles him on the edge.

There's no winning for CEH on CP. The guy runs for 7 YPC and its "the 3rd string RB would have gotten more!"
[Reply]
penguinz 09:24 AM 10-11-2021
Chris Meck, where are you to defend CEH’s 1.9yds ypc?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Chris Meck, where are you to defend CEH’s 1.9yds ypc?
The blocking dries up, so does his average.

He is only as good as his blocking.
[Reply]
Page 212 of 295
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262 > Last »
Up