Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
notorious 05:50 PM 07-09-2021
You're right Pete, he has been really disappointing since.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:52 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
You're right Pete, he has been really disappointing since.
I think he has been disappointing outside of the playoffs the year we won the SB. Not terribly but I think we also expected some kind of bad ass pass rusher and he isn't that. He seals the edge well and gets sacks when he can.

So it's a little of both that he has under performed and we expected him to be something he isn't.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:52 PM 07-09-2021
Melvin Ingram. Extend Matheiu and go get him Veach
[Reply]
notorious 05:54 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I think he has been disappointing outside of the playoffs the year we won the SB. Not terribly but I think we also expected some kind of bad ass pass rusher and he isn't that. He seals the edge well and gets sacks when he can.

So it's a little of both that he has under performed and we expected him to be something he isn't.
For the cap he's taking we need him to be the baddest mother fucker on the planet.

That's my gripe. If he has a mediocre season, but rapes in the playoffs next year I will be very happy again.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:03 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
We can hope but I don't think that is a reality.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
You're likely right. After browsing through the personal conduct policy, I don't see anything in there that would allow us to cut him and save all owed money to him.

https://interactive.khou.com/pdfs/20...y-External.pdf

Maybe it would be different if his Lambo was being used as a getaway car after blap-blapping up some shit, but not in this case.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:10 PM 07-09-2021
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nk-clark-case/

Within the criminal justice system, Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark faces charges that could put him in prison for up to three years. Clark also needs to be concerned about the NFL’s justice system.

“We have been monitoring all developments in the matter which is under review of the personal conduct policy,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told PFT via email early Friday evening.

Ultimately, Clark faces discipline from the league based on the substantive allegation of felony possession of an assault weapon. Beyond the fact that he can’t play if incarcerated, the NFL could suspend him without pay.

The fact that Clark has been charged with a felony subjects Clark to the possibility of paid leave. The quote from the league came in direct response to a question from PFT as to whether the case is being evaluated for potential paid leave.

NFL: We are monitoring and reviewing the Frank Clark case. https://t.co/TtLfDorYid

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 9, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:19 PM 07-09-2021
This is one of those situations where I'd love to know what his pure and honest thinking was. What was he doing where he felt that he needed to be carrying a gun at that particular point in time? Did he always carry it because he was afraid of fans? Did he think someone was trying to kidnap him? Was he planning to intimidate someone? Why did he get up that morning and put an Uzi in his vehicle?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:27 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Other than we don't win a Super Bowl without him...

Seriously, he has not panned out as we would have liked but we got a ring and he had a lot to do with it.
The Royals don't win a World Series without Christian Colon.

I ain't about to crown their asses or suck their dicks.

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:29 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nk-clark-case/

Within the criminal justice system, Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark faces charges that could put him in prison for up to three years. Clark also needs to be concerned about the NFL’s justice system.

“We have been monitoring all developments in the matter which is under review of the personal conduct policy,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told PFT via email early Friday evening.

Ultimately, Clark faces discipline from the league based on the substantive allegation of felony possession of an assault weapon. Beyond the fact that he can’t play if incarcerated, the NFL could suspend him without pay.

The fact that Clark has been charged with a felony subjects Clark to the possibility of paid leave. The quote from the league came in direct response to a question from PFT as to whether the case is being evaluated for potential paid leave.

If they can do that they need to go ahead and get that done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:32 PM 07-09-2021
I don't really care if Everson Griffen is broke dick or still crazy or what.

He'd be a better option than even a Frank Clark who didn't do stupid shit and was able to play 16 games.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:40 PM 07-09-2021
Stupid mf'er...

I'm so glad I didn't spend money on this dumbasses jersey
[Reply]
Pablo 06:53 PM 07-09-2021
He'll still have the best post-game interview I've ever watched no matter what happens to him.

:-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 07:19 PM 07-09-2021
I haven’t read this whole thread, but has any new news come out? Like was it fully auto? Or are we still speculating about wether he broke Cali State laws that are unconstitutional?
[Reply]
-King- 07:22 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
If they can do that they need to go ahead and get that done.
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 07:37 PM 07-09-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This is one of those situations where I'd love to know what his pure and honest thinking was. What was he doing where he felt that he needed to be carrying a gun at that particular point in time? Did he always carry it because he was afraid of fans? Did he think someone was trying to kidnap him? Was he planning to intimidate someone? Why did he get up that morning and put an Uzi in his vehicle?

[Reply]
Page 30 of 43
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up