ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Crank Boal’s take (I’m paraphrasing): you sat on him after the play and had words & had words standing up and got flagged because it went on too long…”

Now :-) and play (dumb ass!!!)
Does Tom Terrific get flagged when he chases officials down and bitch at them...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:07 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Does Tom Terrific get flagged when he chases officials down and bitch at them...
Nope.

Does Derwin James get flagged for bodyslamming the ballcarrier directly in front of the official?

Apparently not.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:30 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Nope.

Does Derwin James get flagged for bodyslamming the ballcarrier directly in front of the official?

Apparently not.
If only Clark Hunt watched games and could see the huge differences in officials making calls. I'm sure if he did, he'd have something to say about it.

But alas, he does, but he knows it's entertainment and he knows, like us, that the officials have their role to play in keeping the drama high and the conversations going.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:32 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Nope. He has done that for years. He started an entire brawl and never got flagged.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:35 AM 09-30-2022
Didn't Jones punch a Buffalo player several years ago in the AFCCG and get away with it? I remember thinking he's lucky he wasn't thrown out of the game.

He needs lessons from Kelce on controlling his temper.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:39 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Didn't Jones punch a Buffalo player several years ago in the AFCCG and get away with it? I remember thinking he's lucky he wasn't thrown out of the game.

I mean, if the refs are going to pick and choose when and what penalties they'll interpret as needing enforced, I'd talk shit and punch bitches in the throat on every play.

Go straight Donkeykong Suh and stomp ninjas in dey nutz.

I mean...
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:19 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I mean, if the refs are going to pick and choose when and what penalties they'll interpret as needing enforced, I'd talk shit and punch bitches in the throat on every play.

Go straight Donkeykong Suh and stomp ninjas in dey nutz.

I mean...
I don't remember the context of that play, but I don't want Jones getting thrown out of any game, let alone the Championship game.

Now if he wants to punch Brady, I'm Okay with that.
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:56 AM 09-30-2022
I don't remember the context of that play, but I don't want Jones getting thrown out of any game, let alone the Championship game.

Now if he wants to punch Brady, I'm Okay with that.
I kinda remember that Jones was just retaliating from a cheap shot that he received earlier.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:11 PM 09-30-2022

I don't know what game it was, but Sorensen punched someone and didn't get flagged.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 PM 10-01-2022

The NFL fined #Chiefs DL Chris Jones $10,609 for unsportsmanlike conduct last week. Officials said he used abusive language towards #Colts QB Matt Ryan. pic.twitter.com/KkN5tDqF9P

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) October 1, 2022

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:32 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I saw that. Clearly it was something sexual or racial in nature.

It’s why he got fined and also why no one is saying what was said.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:45 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I saw that. Clearly it was something sexual or racial in nature.

It’s why he got fined and also why no one is saying what was said.
So, the message from the league is to not talk? Or maybe, just maybe, this could be a teaching moment, so the players know where the line is. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 03:57 PM 10-01-2022
I heard that Chris was fined by the league but haven't seen how much, I bet there isn't any explanation of what was said though.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:55 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I heard that Chris was fined by the league but haven't seen how much, I bet there isn't any explanation of what was said though.
My guess is it rhymes with block trucker. Or something to that effect.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:04 PM 10-01-2022
Fuck the NFL. He should refuse to pay if they can't say what he said. The truth is he prolly didn't say a fucking thing that would bother a 6th grader and the NFL knows it.

Once we find out that he said, "go fuck yourself, pussy" we'll all know that the fucking pussy-ass official was just being a pussy and adjusting the outcome of the game.

I hope Karma has its way with that official. He's earned it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up