ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:55 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Who cares what he said. He was flagged for "saying something".

In professional sports. It's embarrassing it was flagged.
Welll this wasn’t flagged

People really love this dude. He’s not the leader y’all think. pic.twitter.com/kXCOieHmgr

— Evan (@ewillie_15) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
threebag 07:58 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Welll this wasn’t flagged
That’s because Josh Allen is a fucking cunt
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:00 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
NONSENSE

Mahomes and Kelce duffed 2 TDs.

We'll be fine.
Mahomes also over threw a wide open MVS and under threw Watson for a sure score. All in all it's probably a good thing that everyone stunk at the same time, instead of blowing several games one shitty play at a time. ( if they can fix it)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:50 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
The fact that dumb-ass Jones isn't telling everyone what he said should tell you that it's pretty bad.
This is kind of what I’m thinking? What is stopping Jones from saying what he said?
[Reply]
crispystl 01:56 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Agreed. It’s getting worse with each passing year.
Seriously. I use to look so forward to Sundays and now I don't know why I even bother watching. They've completely ruined the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:58 PM 09-27-2022
ugh so close to tipping that pass

That’s a mismatch for Thornhill. He did the best he could. pic.twitter.com/DMV8kfJ7IU

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) September 27, 2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:01 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
ugh so close to tipping that pass

I used to really not like Nick Jacobs, his podcast is bland and kind of a boring brand. But i really do like his takes and tape work. Now its just his face I dont like.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:03 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
This is kind of what I’m thinking? What is stopping Jones from saying what he said?
I doubt Andy would appreciate it, besides it doesn't matter at this point. I'm sure Shawn Smith feels good about his power and how he held up the shield for the poor and disenfranchised Matt Ryan.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:53 PM 09-27-2022
Rumor is the Viking ball boy has a canker sore. This could get dicey in Minnesota
[Reply]
Jamie 04:29 PM 09-27-2022
The more I think about this the only thing that makes sense to me is that Jones must have said the n-word. Not calling Matt Ryan that obviously, but just dropped a n___a in the midst of trash talk. It would explain why nobody wants to explain what he said, because it would open up multiple cans of worms.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:36 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
The more I think about this the only thing that makes sense to me is that Jones must have said the n-word. Not calling Matt Ryan that obviously, but just dropped a n___a in the midst of trash talk. It would explain why nobody wants to explain what he said, because it would open up multiple cans of worms.
I would wager that word gets used 100 times a game
[Reply]
Pablo 04:40 PM 09-27-2022
Maybe he said something like "Hey Matt, I ass-fucked your wife last night and used your son's teddy as a cum-rag".
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:09 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I doubt Andy would appreciate it, besides it doesn't matter at this point. I'm sure Shawn Smith feels good about his power and how he held up the shield for the poor and disenfranchised Matt Ryan.
You’re right, it doesn’t matter now. But the perception is he cost his team the game.

If I’m in his shoes and I really didn’t say anything egregious, I’d be beyond pissed. And I’d want the world to know it, regardless of what the coach thinks.

It’s just weird. No one seems to want to say what it was that Jones said.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:15 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Nah. Because if he called him "a soft ass bitch motherfucker" is that something that someone would share widely?

How does that even get communicated to the world?
[Reply]
Jamie 07:22 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I would wager that word gets used 100 times a game
Probably, but it's technically a penalty. From this SI article from 2016:

Originally Posted by :
Two years ago—following a push by the Fritz Pollard Alliance, a group named for the man who became the first African-American coach in the NFL, in 1921, and advocates for the hiring of minorities for NFL coaching positions—the league took a firmer stance on players using the n-word on the field: Under the abusive language section of unsportsmanlike conduct, which covers things said “to opponents, teammates, officials or representatives of the League,” referees could levy a 15-yard penalty when they heard the word.
Originally Posted by :
“It’s [said] all the time,” says Carolina fullback Mike Tolbert, who is black. “The only way that it gets called is if the referee is right up on you and you say it to the person. But we say it on the field all the time, to be honest. We say it to each other. You run somebody over, and you talk trash, and they talk trash back. It's part of [the game].”
To be clear I'm not defending the interpretation of the rule or anything, I'm just saying it fits.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up