ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>A win by KCand a loss by the Chargers...
Mosbonian 07:26 AM 12-09-2022
Pretty much locks up the Division and locks us in to a playoff berth...am I right?

(I know the 1st seed is the end goal)
[Reply]
Grim 07:30 AM 12-09-2022
it clinches the division for the Chiefs
[Reply]
tredadda 08:35 AM 12-09-2022
Yup.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:39 AM 12-09-2022
Who knew the AFC West would be one of the worst divisions in football this year (not including KC of course)? Quite a turn of events.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Who knew the AFC West would be one of the worst divisions in football this year (not including KC of course)? Quite a turn of events.
It’s a QB driven league. We have the best along with the HC. The Chargers have a good one who is slightly overrated with a poor coach. The Raiders/Broncos have bad QBs and coaches.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:08 AM 12-09-2022
Do we need anyone to lose? With a tie breaker we have a 4 game lead on Chargers with 5 to go. A win gives us the same lead even if Chargers win with 4 to go.

If we win it's over.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:16 AM 12-09-2022
Division has been a given since the start of the season in my mind. I'm more interested in Buffalo shiting the bed so Arrowhead is home of the play offs.
[Reply]
wazu 09:20 AM 12-09-2022
Not even sure I want the Chargers to lose. They are playing Miami. Would rather see one less team in the hunt for the 1 seed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 12-09-2022
gonna be awesome to clinch the afc west and get the one seed back this weekend!!!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:19 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Not even sure I want the Chargers to lose. They are playing Miami. Would rather see one less team in the hunt for the 1 seed.
Miami currently has the tie-breaker on Buffalo. If Miami and Buffalo tie for the east division, that tie has to be resolved before resolving any tie between the division winner and other division winners. We could get the #1 seed over Miami in a tie, but not over Buffalo unless Miami were to eliminate them first.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:21 AM 12-09-2022
Better for us if Chargers lose I think. I rather face Miami than Buffalo. Miami defense is not good.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:25 AM 12-09-2022
The Chargers would be among the best teams without all the injuries. The Raiders are a talented team that just finds ways to lose.

The Broncos are basically where I expected them to be all along. Just a little worse offensively.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:26 AM 12-09-2022
Lot of people looked at the on paper stuff and thought they'd be good, but nobody really examined the coaching.

Staley is an idiot, long may he reign as off-season champ.

McDaniels was already a failed head coach that crawled back to Bill Belly Checks nest. He has lived up to what anyone taking more than a glance at him expected.

Hackett was a spectacular first time failure HC, and Russ falling off the cliff was a pretty big shock, but it's clear that Hackett can't hack it. Offensively scoring at a rate less than the 0-16 Browns team.
[Reply]
wazu 11:26 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Miami currently has the tie-breaker on Buffalo. If Miami and Buffalo tie for the east division, that tie has to be resolved before resolving any tie between the division winner and other division winners. We could get the #1 seed over Miami in a tie, but not over Buffalo unless Miami were to eliminate them first.
If I mess with the ESPN playoff machine, it looks like if Miami wins their division, they hold the tie breaker with us in the event there is one. So if they pretty much win out, which is possible, and we drop one to say, Seattle, they would get the 1 seed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:30 AM 12-09-2022
Sure, the Chargers losing would seal the division.

But who cares, it's pretty much a forgone conclusion. Whether the division gets locked up now or next week it doesn't matter.

I'd rather see the Chargers hang an L on the Dolphins, who are a real playoff team.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up