ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Respect Thread for Baker Mayfield!!!!
Megatron96 10:48 PM 12-08-2022
That may have been the single most impressive performance by a QB not named Pat Mahomes that I've ever seen on that last 98-yard drive to beat the Raiders.

Just feel like congratulations are in order and a show of respect for a job well done.

[doesn't hurt that he did it to the hated Raiders as well]

Nice job, Baker. Proud of you, Sooner!!!!

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:16 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So...girls need to quit seeking sexual validation from men they perceive as powerful?
Of course your typical girl is going to be susceptible to someone famous. Were they cheating on boyfriends/husbands? Did they do it a thousand times?

From what I've gathered, a recently married dude was bringing random girls into his SUV nightly to blow him, and then saying bye with zero conversation. Pretty fucking sleazy no matter how you look at it.
[Reply]
Spott 12:17 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Weird. It was easy for me to pull up pages of articles on Google.

Here's one: https://thesportsgrail.com/ohio-girl...mily-with-her/

First line: Ever since he’s been tied in union to wife Emily, a slew of Instagram models have come out to talk about how Baker Mayfield cheated on her with them.
I find this hard to believe. The only models in ohio work for Lane Bryant.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:19 PM 12-09-2022
He will make a fine back up for Mahomes someday
[Reply]
Megatron96 12-09-2022, 12:23 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: Q
tredadda 12:23 PM 12-09-2022
A bunch of girls have spilled the beans.

I wasn't implying under age girls btw.
Oh gotcha. I guess I didn’t know that which is why I was confused.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:25 PM 12-09-2022
Weird. It was easy for me to pull up pages of articles on Google.

Here's one: https://thesportsgrail.com/ohio-girl...mily-with-her/

First line: Ever since he’s been tied in union to wife Emily, a slew of Instagram models have come out to talk about how Baker Mayfield cheated on her with them.
Never heard of the site, but that's not unusual, since I spend zero time looking at social media.

But after skimming the article, all I can see is a girl making accusations (we're assuming this is a real girl, and not some fame-seeking freakshow identifying as a girl) and pretty thin on actual proof of anything. Not even a dick pic so far as I can tell. Kind of anorexic on evidence at this point. maybe some actual proof will show up someday.

Not saying your lying, or these writers are lying, or these two women are lying. But we all remember the Tyreek shitshow.

Think I'll wait for actual proof of anything before judgement.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:31 PM 12-09-2022
This is a respect for Baker thread. For one of the most amazing comebacks in NFL history!

Baker was put in probably the worst possible situation a QB can be in.

Im no big fan of Baker although I dont hate him either.

That was AWESOME! I mean AWESOME, Im still laughing about it today!

There is NO WAY in hell the Rams should have won that game but they did!

And it was because of Baker, throwing perfect passes to scrubs!

So... Have some respect for the guy for a game no one will ever forget!

This is not the thread to let us all know your thoughts on Bakers career or character or letting hot girls blow him.

Give the man some respect for an amazing comeback victory or :-)!
[Reply]
BWillie 12:32 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
This is a respect for Baker thread. For one of the most amazing comebacks in NFL history!

This is not the thread to let us all know your thoughts on Bakers career or character or letting hot girls blow him.

How many plays do you think he even knew? He has the playbook for 36 hours, 16 hrs of it he had to sleep. He couldn't have more than 8 passing plays they could run you would think
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:37 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How many plays do you think he even knew? He has the playbook for 36 hours, 16 hrs of it he had to sleep. He couldn't have more than 8 passing plays they could run you would think
Right!

Then ask him to go 98 yards in 1:45, run the no huddle, no timeouts on a defense that has dominated all game. With No stud WRs.

It was insane and deserves much respect!
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:38 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
According to McVay, Mayfield had one practice, two walk-thrus, two 10-play sessions. They were still installing plays during the pregame warmup. Whos knows what they did during HT.

The only similarity between McVay's offensive terminology and Stefanski's offense in CLE was the protection adjustments. Everything else was different. Of course, the concepts would've been largely the same. Just not the language and any McVay wrinkles.

And I could be wrong, but it looked to me that the Rams repeated plays several times during the game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:40 PM 12-09-2022
Right!

Then ask him to go 98 yards in 1:45, run the no huddle, no timeouts on a defense that has dominated all game. With No stud WRs.

It was insane and deserves much respect!
And the 2nd worst OL in the NFL. And had never played with any of his teammates on any level before last night, never practiced with any of them before Tuesday.

Just ridiculous.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:46 PM 12-09-2022
Baker said after the game that they spent most of the time learning protections. Seems about right seeing how the Rams O line was terrible.

That also means they probably had a bunch of quick throws in they playbook, thinking thats all they could get away with.

Yet another reason the down field passing was incredible. Baker knew they werent going to win with a short passing game. I doubt they even practiced deep throws and yet those passes were perfect.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:23 PM 12-09-2022
fuck baker mayfield. good job beatibg the raiders thou
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:39 PM 12-09-2022

No one will forget a 17-16 regular season game between two shitty teams? LOL. All righty.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:40 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Never heard of the site, but that's not unusual, since I spend zero time looking at social media.

But after skimming the article, all I can see is a girl making accusations (we're assuming this is a real girl, and not some fame-seeking freakshow identifying as a girl) and pretty thin on actual proof of anything. Not even a dick pic so far as I can tell. Kind of anorexic on evidence at this point. maybe some actual proof will show up someday.

Not saying your lying, or these writers are lying, or these two women are lying. But we all remember the Tyreek shitshow.

Think I'll wait for actual proof of anything before judgement.
Funny thing is…in her appearance on a local talk show, she actually sent the hosts a dick pic that was still on her phone. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 01:44 PM 12-09-2022
It was a fun win. And a Raiders loss. But Mayfield is what he is, and this doesn't change anything.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up