ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Respect Thread for Baker Mayfield!!!!
Megatron96 10:48 PM 12-08-2022
That may have been the single most impressive performance by a QB not named Pat Mahomes that I've ever seen on that last 98-yard drive to beat the Raiders.

Just feel like congratulations are in order and a show of respect for a job well done.

[doesn't hurt that he did it to the hated Raiders as well]

Nice job, Baker. Proud of you, Sooner!!!!

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:13 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Ben McAdoo
McAdoo is the offensive coordinator for the Carolina Panthers since the 2022 season. McAdoo's record as the team's offensive coordinator was 4-8-0, making him the second-least successful offensive coordinator in Carolina Panthers history.

Yikes, this dude should never get to call plays again.
McAdon't
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:17 AM 12-09-2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:29 AM 12-09-2022
Baker is a pile of shit. I hope they make him their guy because I hate LA everything. He will fail just like before. He's crap and if he wasn't crap then he would not have been dumped twice.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:01 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Baker is a pile of shit. I hope they make him their guy because I hate LA everything. He will fail just like before. He's crap and if he wasn't crap then he would not have been dumped twice.
He played better against us in the playoffs in 2021 than Allen did in 2020.

Better in the NFC than AFC and LA will have cap issues for years anyway.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:23 AM 12-09-2022
Is he crap? No. He's a wild-card team type QB. He could help QB-poor teams, like the Rams who basically had nobody else to suit up. He's nothing more than that, but he's also nothing less.
[Reply]
Spott 08:31 AM 12-09-2022
Kind of funny that Baker performed far better after being on a team for like 36 hours than Watson did last week.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:35 AM 12-09-2022
This may well be the highlight of his career. Next week he could throw for 70 yards with three picks. Who knows?

But it's undeniable that it was a fantastic moment. Just like Al said, a Hollywood ending. Amazing feel good story for everybody not wearing a black jersey. Or I guess I should say anybody who didn't end up burning their black jersey. To be on the receiving end of that cosmic fucking must be horrible.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:43 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He played better against us in the playoffs in 2021 than Allen did in 2020.

Better in the NFC than AFC and LA will have cap issues for years anyway.
So? Mark Sanchez played a few good playoff games. He had a loaded team in Clevland and they dumped him for a serial woman groper. He was dumped by Landry and OBJ for being a shit QB they hated. Already dumped by not being an option in Caolina is also another sign of him being trash. Yhey have nothing at QB and they don't want him either. He's only in LA because Stafford may quit. He has a spinal issue. They may roll out Baker there next year and they will regret it. He's a screw up that has been given more than his share of chances and failed.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:07 AM 12-09-2022
No shame in losing to an all-time great, Raiders
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:07 AM 12-09-2022
You'll find out how good he is if he ever ends up on a team with a staff that believes in him and a line that can somewhat protect him. Trotting him out with multiple serious injuries and then on a dysfunctional team isn't fair to the evaluation process.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:10 AM 12-09-2022
30 of those yards were gimmes'. Still an impressive performance.
The penalty for knocking the ball out of the players hand was ticky tacky BS.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:13 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I didn’t watch but I see that the drive was helped by a couple huge penalties that took a sack and int off the board. Were those penalties legit?
They were. 27 yds.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:14 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
You'll find out how good he is if he ever ends up on a team with a staff that believes in him and a line that can somewhat protect him. Trotting him out with multiple serious injuries and then on a dysfunctional team isn't fair to the evaluation process.
OMG. What a tall drink of excuses this is. He's on his 3rd team because the others don't believe in him but let's keep searching for one that does. Can we find an organization stupid enough to give him the big money and keep the excuses flowing.

He's not good. QB's that have the goods do not get dumped twice.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:52 AM 12-09-2022
He's not great, but Carolina is a death camp for QBs. Hell, the Jets are probably the 4th best AFC team with him.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:58 AM 12-09-2022
Baker is what Baker is. He’s a former #1 pick who will never live up to his draft status. If he keeps his head on straight he can be a solid QB for a good offensive minded coach and team. He will never be elite, and I can’t see him ever winning SBs unless he has a Dilfer like defense.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up