ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rape charges dropped against Araiza and other SDSU players
Stewie 07:54 PM 12-07-2022
Former Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza and former teammates on the San Diego State football team will not face criminal charges in connection with an alleged gang rape of a minor that occurred at an off-campus party in October 2021, the San Diego County District Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.

"Ultimately, prosecutors determined it is clear the evidence does not support the filing of criminal charges and there is no path to a potential criminal conviction," the district attorney's office said in a statement. "Prosecutors can only file charges when they ethically believe they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

The DA's office said the San Diego Police Department did not recommend charges be filed when the case was submitted in early August.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:06 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is what I'm referring to. I don't think anyone would disagree that everyone involved needs to be smarter to avoid these types of issues.

This bit is an entirely different can of worms. You can't defend this.
Okay, let's diffuse this before you go apeshit and soil yourself.

I have 4 goddaughters. Helped raise them all since birth. I've taught the two oldest that are now getting ready for college about this stuff for a couple years now, because that's the job. And when the other two get to that age, I'll be teaching them the same things.

I'm the least creepy/pervy man probably in this hemisphere.

Your and idiot.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Except if you asked 10 people to define cock-tease in very specific terms of what a 'ct' would/wouldn't do, you'd probably get things ranging from flirty eye contact to massaging dude's inner thigh, which would clearly matter whether smacking someone on the ass was a proportional response or not.... and you're clearly using your own definition while he's using his.

Most people in that case look for clarification, but some go the route you did. :-)

You're doing a lot of talking for a guy who can defend himself.

Let's hear it from him.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:42 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
LFMAO:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:44 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You're doing a lot of talking for a guy who can defend himself.

Let's hear it from him.
Lol, I don't have to defend myself. Least of all to you, dipstick. I've said my piece so far as the misapprehension on your part. Now it's over.

You're free to piss off now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:44 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The hope is that every young girl understands the real-life lessons here. Don't be a cock-tease. Don't get drunk and hang out at frat houses, etc.
How about the hope that boys are brought up to not be rapists. You ****ing scum bag loser douche bag piece of shit.

This mentality of the victims being the reason for why they are raped is a huge reason why it happens. Instead of telling little dumb fuck boys to not touch people that don't want to be touched there's people like you saying it's the girls fault and she shouldn't be in the situation.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:47 PM 12-09-2022
I just wanna live in a country where a THOT can consent to a gang bang and not have to worry about getting forehead lacerations and her piercings pulled out.

Bring me whatever THAT justice looks like.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:08 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Except if you asked 10 people to define cock-tease in very specific terms of what a 'ct' would/wouldn't do, you'd probably get things ranging from flirty eye contact to massaging dude's inner thigh, which would clearly matter whether smacking someone on the ass was a proportional response or not.... and you're clearly using your own definition while he's using his.

Most people in that case look for clarification, but some go the route you did. :-)
Damn, I was spittin' last night for no apparent reason. I wasn't even upset lol

So I apologize for being curt with you here. You're right. I do not know exactly what he meant and took some liberties with my assumptions. In my defense, it was a pretty douchey thing for him to say, on the surface, and he could have easily explained what he meant by it, but he's still yet to do so.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:43 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How about the hope that boys are brought up to not be rapists. You ****ing scum bag loser douche bag piece of shit.

This mentality of the victims being the reason for why they are raped is a huge reason why it happens. Instead of telling little dumb fuck boys to not touch people that don't want to be touched there's people like you saying it's the girls fault and she shouldn't be in the situation.
Lol, learn to read. Already went through this with another dipstick last night. Either read the thread, break out a dictionary when necessary so you can understand the big words, and then respectfully fist yourself.

Bye now.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:09 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

This mentality of the victims being the reason for why they are raped is a huge reason why it happens. Instead of telling little dumb **** boys to not touch people that don't want to be touched there's people like you saying it's the girls fault and she shouldn't be in the situation.
Maybe your folks should have taught you to read, you reerun...
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:24 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The video of both the accused and accuser.
Oh snap. That white yacht party they threw....i was there that day. Not on the yacht cuz im not that cool of course. I was at the park across the street from the Yacht, watching all these ho's get on board. Watching a few of them miss the boat.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:36 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh shit i was there that day. Kinda. I was at the park for my nephew's birthday, i remember watching them all load up on to the yacht and wondered what it was for.

I remember laughing because a few of those ho's missed the boat, haha.
Oh snap. That white yacht party they threw....i was there that day. Not on the yacht cuz im not that cool of course. I was at the park across the street from the Yacht, watching all these ho's get on board. Watching a few of them miss the boat.
....and apparently i said that already.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM 06-01-2023
That was a memorable day for you.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:44 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That was a memorable day for you.
It looks like i got these threads crossed up haha.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:44 AM 06-01-2023
You're so fucking old
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:47 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You're so fucking old
It's either age or pot.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9