ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rape charges dropped against Araiza and other SDSU players
Stewie 07:54 PM 12-07-2022
Former Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza and former teammates on the San Diego State football team will not face criminal charges in connection with an alleged gang rape of a minor that occurred at an off-campus party in October 2021, the San Diego County District Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.

"Ultimately, prosecutors determined it is clear the evidence does not support the filing of criminal charges and there is no path to a potential criminal conviction," the district attorney's office said in a statement. "Prosecutors can only file charges when they ethically believe they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

The DA's office said the San Diego Police Department did not recommend charges be filed when the case was submitted in early August.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 12:19 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The hope is that every young girl understands the real-life lessons here. Don't be a cock-tease. Don't get drunk and hang out at frat houses, etc.
And the hope is that every young man understands the real life lessons here. Don't be rapey, don't instigate a gang bang on an overly drunk girl and don't hang out at frat houses.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:31 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
And the hope is that every young man understands the real life lessons here. Don't be rapey, don't instigate a gang bang on an overly drunk girl and don't hang out at frat houses.
All of that should go without saying. i don't think anyone could or would dispute that. Plus, the vast majority of young men at university probably aren't would-be rapists. As usual, we're talking about a tiny percentage.

But I'm talking about reality here. And in reality, all kinds of things, including really terrible ones, will happen given the right circumstances. And young women getting trashed at frat parties is risky behavior. My point is, have fun, but don't be stupid about it.

Seems simple enough.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:36 PM 12-08-2022
The hope is that every young girl understands the real-life lessons here. Don't be a cock-tease. Don't get drunk and hang out at frat houses, etc.
Based on that video, she wasn't teasing.

So the young lady has a cock addiction. Good for her. If she consents to a gang bang that don't give these dudes a right to beat the shit out of her.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:48 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Based on that video, she wasn't teasing.

So the young lady has a cock addiction. Good for her. If she consents to a gang bang that don't give these dudes a right to beat the shit out of her.
Wasn't necessarily referencing the video with the ct bit. But even when I went to college, there were girls that would ct, and then get upset when some guy would grab her ass or whatever. It's stupid behavior.

As for the last bit, well when you have a bunch of drunk people engaging in group sex, I don't doubt that the lines can get blurred. Which is also why people in general should be better at assessing risks.

Look, I'm not defending the boys' behavior at all. All I'm saying is that if you keep 'fucking around,' you'll almost inevitably 'find out.'

If you don't want to be slapped around in a gangbang, the best way to avoid that is to not engage in gangbangs.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 12:58 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
If he played an important position he'd get another shot. Since he's a punter yeah he's probably done.

If Deshaun Watson was a punter, he be out of the league too.
No someone will pick him up quickly.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:11 PM 12-08-2022
But even when I went to college, there were girls that would ct, and then get upset when some guy would grab her ass or whatever. It's stupid behavior.
Dipshits like you are the reason these sorts of things even happen.

"She was wearing shorts with her ass cheeks out so I smacked it. What's the big deal? I thought this was America!?!"

I already knew you were and idiot but now I know that you're a pervert.
[Reply]
TLO 01:29 PM 12-08-2022
Bring him in for a look?
[Reply]
suzzer99 12-08-2022, 01:30 PM
This message has been deleted by suzzer99.
Megatron96 01:50 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Dipshits like you are the reason these sorts of things even happen.

"She was wearing shorts with her ass cheeks out so I smacked it. What's the big deal? I thought this was America!?!"

I already knew you were and idiot but now I know that you're a pervert.
Lol, go back and look up any post I’ve ever made concerning rape. I clearly don’t believe any such thing, considering that my favorite suggestion for punishing rapists is to be drawn and quartered.

Your problem is that you refuse to accept the truth that even young girls need to be accountable their riskier decisions.
[Reply]
notorious 02:05 PM 12-08-2022
Lol, go back and look up any post I’ve ever made concerning rape. I clearly don’t believe any such thing, considering that my favorite suggestion for punishing rapists is to be drawn and quartered.

Your problem is that you refuse to accept the truth that even young girls need to be accountable their riskier decisions.
I've been teaching my daughter this. Don't expose yourself to these kinds of situations.

You can do everything right with sharks in the water and still get bit. It doesn't matter if the shark is a shitbag or not, it still happens and you are left to deal with the fallout.

Right, wrong, none of it matters. It's there and it's real. Protect yourself.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:50 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You can't say that. It's called victim blaming.
agreed.

I have police in my family.....and I recall my brother in law telling his freshman son..... "Get it on video" (consent)

Obviously, that's somewhat of a joke, but not too much out of question these days.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:04 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I've been teaching my daughter this. Don't expose yourself to these kinds of situations.

You can do everything right with sharks in the water and still get bit. It doesn't matter if the shark is a shitbag or not, it still happens and you are left to deal with the fallout.

Right, wrong, none of it matters. It's there and it's real. Protect yourself.
Exactly.

Don't put yourself in bad situations.

But for some reason, that common sense advice isn't allowed to be said without some white knight yelling "victim blaming!"

Not at all.

I don't go into the bad parts of cities because I know the risks. No one should be raped. But many young women can reduce the odds of it happening by being smart.

When I am at an intersection and the light turns green. I wait a second to make sure no idiot is trying to run a red. I shouldn't have to do that but I almost got killed once because some idiot did run a red and I got T-Boned.

Be careful and put yourself in good situations.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:08 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Exactly.

Don't put yourself in bad situations.

But for some reason, that common sense advice isn't allowed to be said without some white knight yelling "victim blaming!"

Not at all.

I don't go into the bad parts of cities because I know the risks. No one should be raped. But many young women can reduce the odds of it happening by being smart.

When I am at an intersection and the light turns green. I wait a second to make sure no idiot is trying to run a red. I shouldn't have to do that but I almost got killed once because some idiot did run a red and I got T-Boned.

Be careful and put yourself in good situations.
I think it's fair to say that, but walking into the bad part of town isn't an open license for whatever.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:10 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think it's fair to say that, but walking into the bad part of town isn't an open license for whatever.
Some gangs would say differently.

It shouldn't be, but reality disagrees with theory.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:12 PM 12-08-2022
.....When I am at an intersection and the light turns green. I wait a second to make sure no idiot is trying to run a red....
Same here. Good advice.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:24 PM 12-08-2022
Some gangs would say differently.

It shouldn't be, but reality disagrees with theory.
Well no shit, but doesn't mean it's suddenly cool and good.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up