ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 45
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****OFFICIAL 2022 Border War Hoops and HATE Thread
Chiefspants 06:13 PM 12-07-2022
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
[Reply]
TLO 06:17 PM 12-07-2022
GO CHIEFS!!!!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:24 PM 12-07-2022
Missouri can claim some SEC wins to feel better about their incoming humiliation.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:24 PM 12-07-2022
Not taking a picture of myself taking a whiz on Allen Fieldhouse may end up going down as my life's biggest regret.

Was driving from Denver to CoMo for the holidays one year and decided to take a detour off I-70 through Lawrence. Parked by Allen Fieldhouse fully intending on taking a picture of myself peeing on it and sending it to a good buddy of mine from Chicago who was a KU grad.

I was into photography at the time and had a good camera and tripod in my car, plus the students were gone for the holidays and campus was a ghost town. Even if a campus cop would've caught me, jail would've only been one overnight max and the fine would've been less than a grand probably. I would've had that photograph for a lifetime. But I chickened out like a pussy and it gnaws on my soul to this day.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:26 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Missouri can claim some SEC wins to feel better about their incoming humiliation.
I wish we could but these guys say no.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:27 PM 12-07-2022
Allen Fieldhouse smells really good inside, it’s an old basketball smell. The outside looks like Freddy Kruegers Boiler Room though.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:29 PM 12-07-2022
Surprised Mizzou didn't try to dodge this like they did tue bowl game against KU
[Reply]
BWillie 07:05 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Surprised Mizzou didn't try to dodge this like they did tue bowl game against KU
It remains to be seen if they show up.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:29 PM 12-07-2022
Mizzou needs to have a rationalization event where they admit they really are not a sports school
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:32 PM 12-07-2022
I see KU is handling UMKC's light work after last years beatdown of Missouri
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:39 PM 12-07-2022
College basketball is a completely irrelevant sport, but I suppose it would be fun if we somehow get the win.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:42 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Mizzou needs to have a rationalization event where they admit they really are not a sports school
They have several of these a week. You can find a schedule of the events here:

https://mutigers.com/
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:43 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Good year to skip playing Illinois
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:52 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
College basketball is a completely irrelevant sport, but I suppose it would be fun if we somehow get the win.
I used to at least understand when Missouri fans would say this while making decent bowl games every year... oh yeah, we suck at basketball, but we don't care, we have football!

Except you don't even have that now outside of Alex Smith morale victory "we played Georgia close for a little while!" bullshit and avoiding Kansas in bowl games.

So, as a fan, what's the point of saying one is relevant and one isn't? You're so concerned about the financials of the school you cheer for and TV contracts, that it must be brought up in a thread about a single basketball game? :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:07 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I used to at least understand when Missouri fans would say this while making decent bowl games every year... oh yeah, we suck at basketball, but we don't care, we have football!

Except you don't even have that now outside of Alex Smith morale victory "we played Georgia close for a little while!" bullshit and avoiding Kansas in bowl games.

So, as a fan, what's the point of saying one is relevant and one isn't? You're so concerned about the financials of the school you cheer for and TV contracts, that it must be brought up in a thread about a single basketball game? :-)
You have to understand that guy willingly lives in Columbia. That’s like choosing to live in Ferguson or St Joe.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 45
1 234511 > Last »
Up