ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brandon Williams signed to the PS
Mecca 06:00 PM 11-29-2022
Per Schefter, idea is he'll go to the roster quickly.

Dude was good for the Ravens...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
As disappointing as Nnadi has been this year you don't cut him and keep Stallworth.
Williams and Nnadi play the same game - Williams and Stallworth don't.

Though given that Williams hasn't played all season and hasn't been a pillar of health for most of his career, I don't see how you can cut Nnadi. Because if Williams goes down, you have a real problem on the interior.

Nnadi, if he's been nothing else, has been available.

Are we still dragging Malik Herring along? Josh Kaindoh? Surely we can just go ahead and dispose of either of those guys.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:27 AM 11-30-2022
I bet he plays against the donks next week.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:35 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Though given that Williams hasn't played all season and hasn't been a pillar of health for most of his career, I don't see how you can cut Nnadi. Because if Williams goes down, you have a real problem on the interior.

Are we still dragging Malik Herring along? Josh Kaindoh? Surely we can just go ahead and dispose of either of those guys.
Yea it's one of Herring, Kaindoh or Stallworth that gets the ax and moved down to the PS.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:36 AM 11-30-2022

^
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:15 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I heard he has an IQ of 39.

Not good. Not good at all.
Forrest Gump had an IQ of about 70, so this guy might fling his own feces at his opponents.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:16 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Forrest Gump had an IQ of about 70, so this guy might fling his own feces at his opponents.
I wonder if that's a Cullen technique.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:18 AM 11-30-2022
Remember the last time we signed a former Ravens DL FA for the stretch run?

Good times
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:20 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea it's one of Herring, Kaindoh or Stallworth that gets the ax and moved down to the PS.
I'm betting Stallworth, teams have had numerous chances to swipe him after the initial cuts and when he was already on the PS and nobody has touched him.

They obviously see enough in Herring and Kaindoh that they don't want to risk losing them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:24 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I'm betting Stallworth, teams have had numerous chances to swipe him after the initial cuts and when he was already on the PS and nobody has touched him.

They obviously see enough in Herring and Kaindoh that they don't want to risk losing them.
But Stallworth brings a skill-set that we can use even when the DL is mostly healthy.

Herring doesn't and Kaindoh can't even get on the field when the entire DL is hurt or suspended.

And if you keep Stallworth, you could make Nnadi a gameday inactive and keep Stallworth on the active roster as an interior rusher and still get him 6-8 snaps/gm on 3rd downs where he can make an impact.

I just don't see any value to this season's roster in Herring or Kaindoh.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 11-30-2022
But Stallworth brings a skill-set that we can use even when the DL is mostly healthy.

Herring doesn't and Kaindoh can't even get on the field when the entire DL is hurt or suspended.

And if you keep Stallworth, you could make Nnadi a gameday inactive and keep Stallworth on the active roster as an interior rusher and still get him 6-8 snaps/gm on 3rd downs where he can make an impact.

I still think there's upside in Kaindoh, at least when compared to Herring. I'd let him go. But really either of them can pound sand, don't care.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:46 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I still think there's upside in Kaindoh, at least when compared to Herring. I'd let him go. But really either of them can pound sand, don't care.
I hope you're right about Kaindoh, he seems to have a good set of physical tools. Obviously he can't seem to put any of them together.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:50 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I hope you're right about Kaindoh, he seems to have a good set of physical tools. Obviously he can't seem to put any of them together.
A little bit like KPass unfortunately.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:51 AM 11-30-2022

Yeah, I actually agree with you, but the Chiefs seem to value Kaindoh and Herring more than Stallworth based on past moves. I'm sure they think they won't be able to sneak them on the PS based on the high demand for pass rushers. That's the biggest thing here is positional value.

Are those 6-8 snaps per game for Stallworth worth losing either of those guys? That will be up to Veach and Reid. I'd like to just see a "sudden injury" and IR stash on one of them.
[Reply]
jettio 11:58 AM 11-30-2022
I don't approve of harsh criticism of my Chiefs players, but seeing Danny Shelton's name in this thread made me think that Shelton and Darrian Kinnard should start braiding each other's hair on the sidelines when they are both inactives on game day.
[Reply]
In58men 03:13 PM 11-30-2022
He seems hyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up