ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Chargers waive Jerry Tillery
KC Hawks 08:02 PM 11-10-2022

Chargers waived their former first-round pick Jerry Tillery.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 11, 2022

Bring him in, Bread Veg?
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:27 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He ranks pretty highly on my "I'm not sure why this guy sucks but man he sure does..." scale.

Tillery sure seemed to have every tool to be a poor man's Chris Jones but mostly he's just shitty.
...but played well against the Chiefs when he was on the field, imho
[Reply]
Grim 11:55 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
...but played well against the Chiefs when he was on the field, imho
??
When?
The dude has zero sacks and something like 12 combined tackles in all of his games against the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:58 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Dumb penalty call.
They must do things differently in Belize.

You've sacked the qb in a 2 minute drill offense, clock is running. Get up, go back to the line.

Instead, deliberately knocked the ball put of his hands to waste more time delaying their ability to get back to the los when you know your opponent has no more timeouts.

Textbook unsportsmanlike conduct.

Free 15 yards, 1st down, clock stoppage, the works.

Hold the L.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:59 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Grim:
??
When?
The dude has zero sacks and something like 12 combined tackles in all of his games against the Chiefs.
"Tillery, in particular, had a solid showing against Kansas City in his career with Los Angeles. He recorded 12 total tackles, two tackles for loss and eight quarterback hits across seven career games played. That fact likely made him an appealing option for the Raiders as well."

-Charles Goldman, Chiefswire
[Reply]
Spott 12:03 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

You've sacked the qb in a 2 minute drill offense, clock is running. Get up, go back to the line.

Instead, deliberately knocked the ball put of his hands to waste more time delaying their ability to get back to the los when you know your opponent has no more timeouts.

Hold the L.
They were taunting a bunch before this play and their bush league crap finally caught up with them. Just a couple of plays before this happened the punter was doing the throat slash gesture and didn’t get called for it. They fucked around and finally found out, which has always been the Raiders mantra.
[Reply]
Grim 12:16 PM 12-09-2022
"Tillery, in particular, had a solid showing against Kansas City in his career with Los Angeles. He recorded 12 total tackles, two tackles for loss and eight quarterback hits across seven career games played. That fact likely made him an appealing option for the Raiders as well."

-Charles Goldman, Chiefswire
No idea who Charles Goldman is but he obviously has a very low bar for a "solid showing"

I thought you said it was in YOUR honest opinion
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:16 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Dumb penalty call.
It's not even a question, it's automatic. Like, it isn't an opinion. You can say dumb rule maybe.

But I think you'd still be wrong here
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:27 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Grim:
No idea who Charles Goldman is but he obviously has a very low bar for a "solid showing"

I thought you said it was in YOUR honest opinion
IMHO stands for "humble opinion". Which is what it is. It is my humble opinion, shared by Charles Goldman. Charles Goldman has been the managing editor for Chiefs Wire since April of 2018. He's covered the Kansas City Chiefs since 2016 with credits and features across the USA TODAY network. He's a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. He graduated from Lake Forest College in 2012 with Bachelor's degrees in Communication & Anthropology. Follow on Twitter @goldmctNFL.

Your opinion may differ from ours. That's okay, it's really nothing to get worked up over.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:39 PM 12-09-2022
Tillery had apparently been made a true Raider in a short time :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:06 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Hold the L.
At best it could've been the rare defensive delay of game.

It's CLEARLY a penalty either way.
[Reply]
Spott 01:24 PM 12-09-2022
IMHO stands for "humble opinion". Which is what it is. It is my humble opinion, shared by Charles Goldman. Charles Goldman has been the managing editor for Chiefs Wire since April of 2018. He's covered the Kansas City Chiefs since 2016 with credits and features across the USA TODAY network. He's a member of the Pro Football Writers of America. He graduated from Lake Forest College in 2012 with Bachelor's degrees in Communication & Anthropology. Follow on Twitter @goldmctNFL.

Your opinion may differ from ours. That's okay, it's really nothing to get worked up over.
I always thought IMHO was in my honest opinion.
[Reply]
Woogieman 01:32 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
I always thought IMHO was in my honest opinion.
As we all know, The Planet is one of the most educational sites on the WWW, and a go-to resource for English and Grammar controversies. Hell, just last week I composed an entire post about next years draft in iambic pentameter.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up