ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 139
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 06:09 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
And while we're at it, Kadarius apparently is chomping at the bit to play; he thinks he's good to go. The hold up isn't him at this point.
Yeah, where'd you see that?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:12 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, where'd you see that?
Couple Chiefs podcasts I watched recently. Think the last one I saw earlier today was 'All Chief'd up." Right at the beginning of the episode.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 07:38 PM 12-08-2022
I am of the opinion that with hamstring injuries an extra week of rest is a good thing.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:56 PM 12-08-2022
Looks like Toney & Mahomes are pretty good buddies. Mahomes said he would put money on Toney as the strongest arm of any non-QB in the league.

����you heard the man! ✊�� https://t.co/Qis1Pc2oxD

— Kadarius Toney (@0fficialC2N) December 9, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 12:44 AM 12-09-2022
Well, he's played an entire college season before, so it's possible. And other players in the past have had a shaky injury history to begin their careers but then were consistently able to play entire seasons for years, so it's not like we're talking about some unheard of thing.

And while we're at it, Kadarius apparently is chomping at the bit to play; he thinks he's good to go. The hold up isn't him at this point.

But this is the Chiefs, and this organization likes to be pretty conservative about bringing players back after a hamstring injury (almost any injury for that matter), so I guess we'll see. But it's not like Toney is sitting around trying to find ways not to play.
A college season is nowhere near as long as a professional one
He's never played a full NFL season and I don't think he can. Regardless, I'm glad KC signed him. I think he can make an impact when he does. Just need to deal with the times he can't .
[Reply]
In58men 12:52 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Looks like Toney & Mahomes are pretty good buddies. Mahomes said he would put money on Toney as the strongest arm of any non-QB in the league.

This makes my heart happy.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:58 AM 12-09-2022
Since they're presumably friends (buddies), Toney needs to get with Mahomes personal strength and conditioning coach.....maybe it's already in the works.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:20 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Since they're presumably friends (buddies), Toney needs to get with Mahomes personal strength and conditioning coach.....maybe it's already in the works.
Who, Brittney? Nah. That'd be weird.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:10 PM 12-09-2022
Myles Simmons reporting:

"Chiefs midseason acquisition Kadarius Toney made an impact in his first couple of weeks with the team. But the receiver has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury.

It’s still unclear whether or not he’ll be back for Sunday’s game against the Broncos.

While Toney has been participating in practice, head coach Andy Reid noted it’s no sure thing Toney will play.

“He got out and he worked, did some good things, moved around pretty good,” Reid said in his Friday press conference, via KMBC 9. “Didn’t give him a full load, but he went out and moved around. We’ll see. It’ll be — he would be one that’s right there on the border of playing, not playing.”

Toney has accounted for 102 yards and a touchdown on eight touches in his three games with the Chiefs.

It sounds like Toney will be questionable for Sunday. But his status will become official when Kansas City releases its Friday injury report later in the day."
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:10 PM 12-09-2022
There's also a couple clips out there of Toney in practice, but for some reason I can't post them.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:57 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Guys prone to these injuries are just prone to these injuries. Sammy Watkins, Michael Vick, Toney, many many others.

I think guys that are really explosive sometimes are too explosive almost.

I'm confident the teams athletic trainers and staff know the best way to try to remedy this stuff but some dudes are just injury prone.
Will fuller seems like a good comparison too. He played in 57% of the games. Probably only finished about 50%.
[Reply]
Bump 09:24 PM 12-09-2022
I'm ready to see this guy some more. I didn't even see that was injured but just assumed so since he didn't play.

I think there's a lot that you can do with this guy and he's very giddy about playing with Mahomes, you can tell he loves playing with the legend. Smart too, look how good of friends Mahomes and Kelce are and how good they play together.

Been watching Kelce's podcast with his brother, I like it a lot. Travis is very personable and makes good comments and the story about Mahomes pretty much drafted himself was interesting shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:37 AM 12-10-2022
Myles Simmons reporting:

"Chiefs midseason acquisition Kadarius Toney made an impact in his first couple of weeks with the team. But the receiver has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury.

It’s still unclear whether or not he’ll be back for Sunday’s game against the Broncos.

While Toney has been participating in practice, head coach Andy Reid noted it’s no sure thing Toney will play.

“He got out and he worked, did some good things, moved around pretty good,” Reid said in his Friday press conference, via KMBC 9. “Didn’t give him a full load, but he went out and moved around. We’ll see. It’ll be — he would be one that’s right there on the border of playing, not playing.”

Toney has accounted for 102 yards and a touchdown on eight touches in his three games with the Chiefs.

It sounds like Toney will be questionable for Sunday. But his status will become official when Kansas City releases its Friday injury report later in the day."
We don't need him this week, let that hammy get back to 100%
[Reply]
wazu 10:38 AM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We don't need him this week, let that hammy get back to 100%
Don't need him next week either. Maybe give him 2 more weeks then let him make a few dazzling plays against the Seahawks before his next injury.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:40 AM 12-10-2022

Kadarius Toney is OUT Sunday vs the #Broncos, a source tells @theScore.

I’m told Toney has made good progress and the #Chiefs are hopeful he’ll be good to go next week. KC’s second-year WR has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/Fe5eQu82jq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) December 10, 2022

[Reply]
Page 128 of 139
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138 > Last »
Up