ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 247
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:48 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
The Bills are so good they could beat a team of 53 Mike Ditkas.
Loving the new sig!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:53 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Stacked rosters fail magnificently for a variety of reasons. For that reason, they're likely overhyped. They aren't even in the same zip code as the '72 Dolphins. And color me unsurprised if our division record ends up being better than theirs. Splitting with NE and MIA is a legit possibility. Jets are their Raiders...so can't imagine a loss there.
It’s gonna come down to coaching. Rams had a stacked roster last season. Between the league wanting LA to win in their brand new stadium, and McVay being a pretty damn good coach with a roster full of Allstars and egos, they made it work. If McD can coach them up in those situations (which remains to be seen) then they’ll make it over the hump.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:57 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s gonna come down to coaching. Rams had a stacked roster last season. Between the league wanting LA to win in their brand new stadium, and McVay being a pretty damn good coach with a roster full of Allstars and egos, they made it work. If McD can coach them up in those situations (which remains to be seen) then they’ll make it over the hump.
McD might be their weakest link in all this. He's another playoff loss stunner from being curled up in a corner.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:09 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
They won the AFC championship in Placencia Belize

From Kansas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:19 PM 09-04-2022
Josh Allen is more overhyped than anything. His great season wasn't even as good as Mahomes last season. Also he isn't the alpha that Mahomes, Brady and Rodgers is. The golf tournament this year proved that.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:24 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
They have the best roster in the NFL. They gave a great front office that drafts well. That doesn’t mean that they will win but barring injury they will be damn good.
A great front office wouldn’t have wasted a pick on a rapist punter.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:38 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Think they got smoked by Indy too. But still, shit happens. Not every qb has ice in his veins 24/7 like Mahomes, and not every coach is Andy Reid. I don’t know how many blowout losses we’ve had in the Andy era, but I’m sure it’s not many. Even considering our time with Alex.
Even Mahomes had the second half last year in the AFC Championship Game. Like you said, shit happens.

Buffalo is being hyped because it is the feel good story. Long time franchise that hasn't won a title since the AFL days. Fan base that is quirky. Allen is the young stud QB. Heartbreaking loss last year in the playoffs. Etc. Etc.

They have the storylines.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:41 PM 09-04-2022
If Josh Allen beats the Jaguars, the divisional game is played in Buffalo, and the outcome might've been different.

He's still a pants-shitter as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:47 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If Josh Allen beats the Jaguars, the divisional game is played in Buffalo, and the outcome might've been different.

He's still a pants-shitter as far as I'm concerned.
Yes. That 9-6 loss has been ignored by the media.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:57 PM 09-04-2022
If you as me, we drafted and built our team to beat the Bills. If Josh Allen wants to run Bryan Cook and our linebackers will make that a tough task. JMO
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:00 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Josh Allen is more overhyped than anything. His great season wasn't even as good as Mahomes last season. Also he isn't the alpha that Mahomes, Brady and Rodgers is. The golf tournament this year proved that.
Dude was perfect in the playoffs
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:07 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Overhyped? Absolutely not. They're a really good football team.

We know what they were last year and they didn't really lose anything important.
Rousseau and Basham are a year into it and they added Von Miller to that pass rush.

Shakir and Cook are going to help an already good offense.

I don't expect rookies to have a tremendous impact on defense but Elam and Benford will help that CB group that was really bad after White. I think Benford is going to be the better player and he's a ball hawk.

They're the real deal, in my opinion.
Do you think they will rape the rest of the AFC? Is that why you like them?
[Reply]
-King- 10:13 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Dude had 637 yards passing on 77% completion and 9 touchdowns and 134 yards rushing in the playoffs. That's some alpha shit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Dude had 637 yards passing on 77% completion and 9 touchdowns and 134 yards rushing in the playoffs. That's some alpha shit.
Only the Chiefs can be good
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:18 PM 09-04-2022
:-)Satan kicked "Punt God" out of the NFL and into the depths of hell:-) Satan works in mysterious ways:-)the Bills are doomed:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 247
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up