ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 247
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:54 PM 09-04-2022
Bills are good. Should they be favored in every game already? That seems a bit much. But they are good. Josh Allen will finish second in MVP voting this year.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:56 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
OK, make sure you come back to this thread and tell me I was right when the sucky Bills shrink up in another big post season game. Everyone knows it's gonna happen
That's just terrible logic on top of terrible logic.

I could say the Bills' stadium is built on an ancient burial ground and that's why they'll never win a SB.... and until they win one, I'm "right"... :-)

Not every team is the Patriots and just continue to win Super Bowls.... and the Bills haven't even made it to one, yet losing a game means they're forever broken? More broken than not ever winning a SB? :-)

The only way there MIGHT be truth to it is if they win like 5 games without major injury issues... then you could claim the Chiefs broke them and people wouldn't really argue.
[Reply]
srvy 06:57 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
Well I guess the Chiefs need not even try this year after Patrick's second half in the AFC Championship game right?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:04 PM 09-04-2022
In the regular season they played at least SIX backup QB's and a weak schedule that helped to enhance their defensive rankings. Everytime they played a good offense they got smoked.

The Bills hype is based solely on their playoff performances where they beat up a terrible pats team who had a rookie qb and no above average weapons. And our game against them where we had the lead most of the time and left four points on the table due to missed kicks.

Their schedule is almost as tough as ours imo and I have a feeling the hype will disappear by the time week seven comes around. But the media are desperate for them to win it all so maybe it won't.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:04 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Very true, but they did what I was hoping we’d get to do and move their qb coach Dorsey up to OC. If only EB would have got a job we’d probably have Kafka as OC… which I was hoping for.
Andy's really the offensive coordinator and always will be.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:05 PM 09-04-2022
On paper, they have everything a Super Bowl contender needs.

But the reality is, they are also the same team that lost 9-6 to an inept Jacksonville squad.

Like anything in the NFL, can they stay healthy?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:08 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
no, they're not overhyped
They are.

And if you're only casually watching, you would think The Chiefs take a step back I think that might be true early on, but we'll win 9 or 10 straight and finish around 12-5. If that means a wild card, gods help the rest of the AFC in the playoffs.
[Reply]
alanm 07:20 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Fuck the Bills!
This guy gets it. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:25 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Bills are good. Should they be favored in every game already? That seems a bit much. But they are good. Josh Allen will finish second in MVP voting this year.
In the aggregate, sure. But you've participated in the betting life before - look at their schedule and tell me which game the oddsmakers should stick their neck out on and favor their opponent.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:28 PM 09-04-2022
Yes, because they are so inconsistent. It's incredible how that gets overlooked. They've lost to some bad teams in recent years....plus they tend to run up the score alot which inflates point differential.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 PM 09-04-2022
Bill's are a very tough team. I think Mahomes is the best for sure but Allen is two. Not overrated.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:32 PM 09-04-2022
No
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:38 PM 09-04-2022
the ride
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:40 PM 09-04-2022
Not at all. They have that look the Chiefs had the year we lost to Brady and his refs in Mahomes’ first year as a starter. If it wasn’t for Pat and Kelce being football Gods, they would have easily beaten the Bengals and been in the Super Bowl last year.

They are coming hard, and they want it bad. Chiefs will need to have a pretty incredible year to stay ahead of them, especially with how brutal this division is.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 07:41 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
In the regular season they played at least SIX backup QB's and a weak schedule that helped to enhance their defensive rankings. Everytime they played a good offense they got smoked.

The hype the Bills hype is based solely on their playoff performances where they beat up a terrible pats team who had a rookie qb and no above average weapons. And our game against them where we had the lead most of the time and left four points on the table due to missed kicks.

Their schedule is almost as tough as ours imo and I have a feeling the hype will disappear by the team week seven comes around. But the media are desperate for them to win it all so maybe it won't.
Correct. Beating a Belichick team (which was not good) like that will elevate a team in the eyes of the media. Mahomes did more against that vaunted #1 D than Allen against KC D that was average at best. The hype is more about wanting them to succeed. How they respond to the pressure remains to be seen.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 247
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up