Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:47 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Please. PLEASE. PLEASE!!

Just fuck off and die, Beakers.

It ain't happening. It's done. The conversation is over. Scurry back to your own thread and talk about what miserable, stupid, mouth-breathing cunts us Mizzouche fans are.

Y'all don't have anything to talk about here anymore, m'kay?
They’ve ruined the thread.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:22 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Looks like I missed a lot of fun in here between KU/MU fans the last week..... and a random UK fan bragging about beating KU in a January basketball game when they couldn't make it out of the 1st round. :-)
It’s pretty remarkable how many posters follow me from thread to thread to try remind about something I said in the spring,isn’t it?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:37 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
It’s pretty remarkable how many posters follow me from thread to thread to try remind about something I said in the spring,isn’t it?
Um, you said it 3 days ago....as a UK fan.....in a thread about MU football.....while people were talking about MU vs. KU football.

Have fun seeing Kansas get their cheeks clapped by double digits again in basketball vs UK in January.

Only four more titles and 14 wins head to head vs UK to catch up to them!

[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:40 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Um, you said it 3 days ago....as a UK fan.....in a thread about MU football.....while people were talking about MU vs. KU football.
It’s pretty convenient you left out the quote in which I was responding to. Believe it or not, I was talking about Mizzou/KU football before that response.

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Kentucky fan, loser to 15 seeds, trying to defend Misery fan is good stuff.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:53 AM 12-09-2022
It’s pretty convenient you left out the quote in which I was responding to. Believe it or not, I was talking about Mizzou/KU football before that response.
His post has nothing to do with you talking about "something I said in the spring". You said it 4 days ago about a game next month.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:20 AM 12-09-2022
On Rupp Rafters they had a huge thread about how bragging about regular season wins, and accusing others of “cheating” is pathetic and has rendered Kentucky just another Indiana :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:09 AM 12-09-2022
When did this become the KU repository??

Don't you all have your own echo chamber to go circle jerk in?

Here, let me help: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346436

We get that you all are obsessed with Mizzou (after saying you 'don't care' for so long) but this is getting borderline pathetic . . . . . . .
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:26 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
When did this become the KU repository??

Don't you all have your own echo chamber to go circle jerk in?

Here, let me help: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346436

We get that you all are obsessed with Mizzou (after saying you 'don't care' for so long) but this is getting borderline pathetic . . . . . . .
Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt all of the MU football discussion going on. I'll get you guys back on track - last non MU/KU football post from 2 days ago:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Dave Clawson at Wake is the guy I wanted MU to hire after Odom because he's done an excellent job building programs and developing players. They fell off hard late in the year, though.

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:55 AM 12-09-2022
And yet another KU fan post . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the obsession is real.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:59 AM 12-09-2022
And to your point, PERHAPS, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here, the reason there isn't a ton of football discussion amongst MU fans right now is because the regular season is over and we're waiting for it to get closer to bowl time.

There are over 1200 posts in this thread and it has been used for discussion throughout game days and the regular season.

But thanks for your concern about what we should talk about and how much we should post. It's greatly appreciated . . . . . . .
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:45 PM 12-09-2022
And yet another KU fan post . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the obsession is real.
And to your point, PERHAPS, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here, the reason there isn't a ton of football discussion amongst MU fans right now is because the regular season is over and we're waiting for it to get closer to bowl time.

There are over 1200 posts in this thread and it has been used for discussion throughout game days and the regular season.

But thanks for your concern about what we should talk about and how much we should post. It's greatly appreciated . . . . . . .

You're welcome!! Sorry if the discussion of MU's bowl game & potential matchup with KU distracted you from..... checks notes.... no discussion.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:58 PM 12-09-2022
And thank you for yet another post in the thread of team that KU fans supposedly no longer care about . . . . .
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:37 PM 12-09-2022

Got us one #miz

— luther (@lutherburden3) December 9, 2022

[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:54 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Maybe a certain WR is transferring over? I hear the players previous coach played in Columbia.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 PM 12-11-2022
Theo Wease to Mizzou. Great get
[Reply]
Page 85 of 109
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up