ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
In Memoriam>Hello! [RIP RandallFlagg]
Randallflagg 08:10 AM 11-04-2021
Hello folks here..

My name is Christopher and I am (was) RandallFlaggs son. I tried days ago to post a quick message about my Father but for some reason it wouldn't take?

My Father passed sometime between July 28th and August 30th of this year. He died attempting to help people who could not help themselves. I can't/won't go into much detail but needless to say, his family (my Mother, Sister and I) are devastated, however we know that he wouldn't have his service be any other way.

It was a private venture into another country and he was to provide logistic support for other men. Unfortunately, as they were achieving their goal of helping folks out, they faced an ambush and may Father and 2 others were killed. I have it on good authority though that he took several with him, though.

Mom talked about how much he loved engaging on this forum. She gave me his logon information and I thought I would post this quick note to inform all of his passing. Sorry, it has taken a while to commemorate Dad, but we were asked to "keep it under wraps" for a time.

Thanks to all of you who wrote to him on his time here.

Goodbye Chief!! You will be remembered forever. RIP Dad.

Christopher A

Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Hello again!

I came in this afternoon from taking care of the stock to find my Mother crying her eyes out, reading these responses. In her words, These are truly great people to post these wonderful responses. They have truly made her feel better (if that is possible).

One of my Dad's best friends, a retired Colonel, who was with them on their trip has contacted my Dad's publisher and asked to do a "final chapter" in his book. They are currently working that out. As soon as it becomes available I will let you all know.

Still, I can not thank you all enough from the bottom of my heart for the kind messages that you have all posted. My Father, although "elderly" was never one to shy away from what he considered to be his duty. Mom tried to talk him out of going, but she knew it was a waste of time so, as many times in the past, she kissed him goodbye and told him "See you when you get back". Unfortunately, this was his last ride. Knowing my Father however, he would have wanted it this way.

Now, his ranch is on my shoulders to take care of and I will. Every day when I see the sun coming up, his horse stomping around in the barn, coffee on the stove, I think of him fondly.

God bless you all. Thanks again for your kind responses.

Christopher

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:58 AM 11-04-2021
May he RIP
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:59 AM 11-04-2021
I’m sorry.

“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:59 AM 11-04-2021
RIP. Really enjoyed hearing his takes on politics and society in general.

The man had quite a bit of wisdom to share....
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:59 AM 11-04-2021
Crushing news

I feared he might be gone but figured it would've been cancer, not something like this... running around some apparent (I have a guess where) war zone at his age, trying to help people

I had much respect for your Dad, very very sorry for your families loss

ps - will his book ever come out?
[Reply]
LOCOChief 09:01 AM 11-04-2021
Sorry for your families loss. Glad he went out helping others.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:05 AM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Damn, until Valhalla brother.

A man who's actions backed up his words.
was just thinking that.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:06 AM 11-04-2021
RIP, condolences to the family and friends.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:14 AM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Anyone else think this thread should be in the Lounge instead of the cesspool?

Works for me.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:20 AM 11-04-2021
Damn. We sorta shared cancer stories together a bit. Good man. RIP Sir!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:33 AM 11-04-2021
Sometimes I wondered if he belonged here. He believed in things like patriotism and honor but most of us only shitpost. I know our shitlibs were a shock to his system (most of us are numb to them)

OTOH, it prob reminded him of being in the army. I’m guessing they all had the same types of shitpost convos then, just like here.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:57 AM 11-04-2021
Brutal news. I’m so sorry for you loss.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:59 AM 11-04-2021
yes
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:11 AM 11-04-2021
I am very, very sorry to hear this Christopher. He voluntarily risked his live saving multiple people—the very definition of a hero. (Like Easy 6 I've also a guess where, as well.)

RIP Randallflagg.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:33 AM 11-04-2021
He is with the Lord now, to that I'm sure of.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:44 AM 11-04-2021
Yes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up