ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 332 of 435
« First < 232282322328329330331332 333334335336342382432 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:04 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They talked about it on Times Ours but the Giants played it perfectly. You put your best CB on Kelce and then your second best on Hill with the safety doubling him.
That's a Belichick special there. You need two guys to cover Hill anyway so you may as well use put your best on the #2 and let the less talented guy receive some help.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:06 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Every player is a cunt to the refs.
Not to the level Kelce has been in the past.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:08 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think Pest nailed it.

He’s clearly not 100% and probably sick of being mugged every play.
This is 100% it, and it's not just Kelce. Mahomes gets pulverized after almost every play and the officials just casually watch it happen. Our receivers are constantly mugged and I can't even remember the last time we got a PI call in a critical situation. It literally does not happen.

Everyone says defenses have "figured us out," and in a way they kind of have. They've discovered that the officials will allow us to get mauled at every level on offense and not do a damn thing about it. So they kick the shit out of us every chance they get and it's wearing this team down.

People will say "Oh you can't blame the officials, blah blah blah," but when they're intentionally neutering our offense week after week and it becomes obvious that it's beating the hell out of our players mentally and physically, it needs to be called out.

I'm getting really sick of watching it. It simply does not happen to other star players and teams and it's unacceptable. We're treated like the damn Detroit Lions.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:11 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
This is 100% it, and it's not just Kelce. Mahomes gets pulverized after almost every play and the officials just casually watch it happen.
Pat brings a lot of that shit on himself. He really, really needs to learn to play more safely.

The most important play about 99.99999% of the time is always going to be the next one. Guy's put himself at risk of taking big hits for little reason far too frequently. That extra 2 yards he might gain my not sliding is just not worth him suffering some sort of serious or lingering injury.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:12 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not to the level Kelce has been in the past.
Kelce's been chill for like 4 years now. He's matured a ton.

No, refs aren't holding half decade old grudges against the guy.

Tight ends get mugged. They've always gotten mugged. Tony G got it just as bad. Kittle gets beat to shit as well.

Honestly, if you don't let teams get physical with the TEs, there's very little you can do to cover them. And they do spend a lot of time within the 5 yard legal contact zone.

He's just got a lot of miles on him. He's dinged up and it's keeping him from playing to the level he's accustomed to. It's wearing on him, IMO. It happens.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:17 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Pat brings a lot of that shit on himself. He really, really needs to learn to play more safely.

The most important play about 99.99999% of the time is always going to be the next one. Guy's put himself at risk of taking big hits for little reason far too frequently. That extra 2 yards he might gain my not sliding is just not worth him suffering some sort of serious or lingering injury.
While I agree he needs to play safer outside the pocket, I'm talking about times he stays in the pocket and still gets sandwiched by 3 guys well after throwing the ball. It's a penalty for Brady every single time so you never see defenders pull that crap with him. With Pat, they just turn a blind eye to it.

It happens way too much.
[Reply]
cookster50 01:23 PM 11-04-2021
Maybe take this conversation to another thread rather than the freaking one dedicated to how sucky Frank Clark is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 PM 11-04-2021
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Frank Clark's game against the Giants on Monday Night Football was the best of his career.

His 91.7 PFF Grade is the highest of any NFL game he's ever played! pic.twitter.com/YtFKfR4TuO

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) November 4, 2021

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:27 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by cookster50:
Maybe take this conversation to another thread rather than the freaking one dedicated to how sucky Frank Clark is.
Well we're approaching 5k posts regarding his level of suck, can there really be that much more to discuss? :-)
[Reply]
cookster50 01:30 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Well we're approaching 5k posts regarding his level of suck, can there really be that much more to discuss? :-)
Since there is no end to the suck there shall be no end to the discussion of said suckage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:31 PM 11-04-2021
FRANK CLARK HATERS ABOUT TO EAT SO MUCH SHIT
[Reply]
BossChief 02:13 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We just got, like, our entire pass rush back in two weeks.

Jones healthy and back at DT
Clark healthy and showing the power he had in Seattle (being fat might actually help now)
Ingram coming in hot.

I think this defense is going to vault into the middle of the pack by the end of the year. Sacks going way up.
Bold prediction:

This is now a top 3 defense in football from now till the end of the year.

Mark it down.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:15 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I said it going into the Ravens game.

It's the Belichick approach. And it's the only thing that's ever really slowed him down. I haven't been able to figure out why more teams haven't been doing this for years.

I think part of it is that very few corners have the level of physicality that Bradberry has so not many can stick with him. But still - it should be the default attempt for everybody.

Nobody can single Hill. And few teams have the personnel to double Hill AND Kelce. So if you're picking your poison, you double Hill and single Kelce. Well you damn sure don't want to be doing that with a Linebacker or a weak CB.

It's just self-evident, IMO. And has been for a long time.

Some of these guys are far dumber than I realize.
A lot of teams have used that approach.

The trouble is even those guys can’t cover TK87.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:17 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bold prediction:

This is now a top 3 defense in football from now till the end of the year.

Mark it down.
This defense has no weaknesses if the pass rush is back.
[Reply]
TEX 02:20 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This defense has no weaknesses if the pass rush is back.
Man, I want what both of you have been smoking. :-)
[Reply]
Page 332 of 435
« First < 232282322328329330331332 333334335336342382432 > Last »
Up