ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 152
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 02:49 PM 12-09-2022
Josh McDaniels lost Jeff Saturday who had zero experience in any level of coaching at the college or NFL level in his first week as a coach.

He’s absolutely terrible. And the Raiders can’t get rid of him.

Broncos are stuck with Russ and the Raiders are stuck with McDaniels. Beautiful
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:17 PM 12-09-2022
And realistically, the Chargers are too cheap to send an entire staff home to do nothing.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:48 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
And realistically, the Chargers are too cheap to send an entire staff home to do nothing.
Chargers has some real talent, but their financial constraints really limit them. If they are serious about winning they go get Sean Peyton and tell him to blow up and rebuild the entire organization. That's basically what Clark did with Reid. I mean Andy brought so many people with him to KC. From turf to equipment. And the Chargers really need new trainers and medical staff. I mean what an embarrassment,
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:52 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Renegade:
I am not sure the exact numbers, but when we lost to Tim Tebow, he completed a very low amount of passes.
Two, if my memory serves me correctly.

We lost to a team whose QB completed a grand total of two fucking passes that game. Wether or not we as a fan base deserve Mahomes is at times a subject of debate but, what isn’t debatable is that we sure as fuck earned him.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:21 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I don’t know what their odds would be of making the playoffs at 9-8, but they still have a decent chance of being 8-8 when they face the Chiefs.
Dafuq is this nonsense?
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:28 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Josh McDaniels lost Jeff Saturday who had zero experience in any level of coaching at the college or NFL level in his first week as a coach.

He’s absolutely terrible. And the Raiders can’t get rid of him.

Broncos are stuck with Russ and the Raiders are stuck with McDaniels. Beautiful
I don’t see how Davis can keep him. McDaniels should have been fired this morning. Appoint an interim from the current staff at least.
[Reply]
old_geezer 05:47 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Saw a tweet that said Carrs QBR in the second half last night was 0.0

Raiders have no choice but to move on from him at this point. They should have traded him after 2016 while his stock was high
But they just signed his best friend, Adams, to a massive long term contract. Adams main reason to sign was to reconnect with Carr. I don't think that would go over well at all. The Raiders are pretty much stuck with Carr. :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 05:58 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
But they just signed his best friend, Adams, to a massive long term contract. Adams main reason to sign was to reconnect with Carr. I don't think that would go over well at all. The Raiders are pretty much stuck with Carr. :-)
Maybe but if you listen to Adams carefully, he talks more of growing up a Raiders fan more than he talks of Derek. Professional athletes understand that friends come and go to different teams.

Carrs contract was extended last year that gave this administration an out this year if they want to cut ties without taking too much of a cap hit. They take a small cap hit cutting him after this season vs having to pay him next year close to $40 million. I believe it was a tryout year for Carr and he is failing. The only scenario I see Carr staying is if that creepy looking Davis over rides Ziegler and insists they keep Carr around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:26 PM 01-07-2023

Report: The reason the #Raiders won't fire Josh McDaniels is financial - "They don't have the money to fire him."

The team is "cash poor" and can't afford to fire McDaniels and then pay another coach, according to @BillPlaschke

"He'll be the coach this year and next year." pic.twitter.com/bQ4VBSQSme

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) November 16, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 PM 01-08-2023

[Reply]
jdubya 10:42 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He gets coach of the year for being the first to move on from Carr.

If the Raiders aren't looking much better by seasons end next year, likely time to move on again. This next draft will define Josh and Ziegler.
[Reply]
backinblack 10:58 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:

If the Raiders aren't looking much better by seasons end next year, likely time to move on again.
the cycle continues...
[Reply]
jdubya 11:29 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by backinblack:
the cycle continues...
Yep. It all comes down to drafting and development and the Raiders have failed at this for so long. Zig seems like a smart dude but time will tell. I think Josh and Zig will stick around at least 2 more years to see how the team is trending.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01-08-2023, 11:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Chiefspants.
backinblack 12:05 AM 01-09-2023
if I had any faith in Mark I hope he lights some fires under some asses to start building a good team. He says he's ashamed of our stadium being red two weeks in a row, well time to fucking do something about it.

the stadium may always have a sizable share of visiting fans, but putting a good Raiders product on the field will go a long way to have just as much black in the stands. The Raiders fans are out there, we still take over LA and show up to just about every other road game from Carolina to Seattle.
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:23 PM 01-09-2023
Just read that KC has scored >28 points against the Raiders in 10 straight games. That's tied for the longest such streak between any two teams in league history. And when I say league, I mean it applies to any match up at any time since the founding of the NFL.

I mentioned that it's tied. When did it last happen? The Rams did it 10 straight times against the Packers between 1949 and 1953. Put another way, it's been > 70 years since the NFL has seen such one-sided domination.

The Chiefs have scored 28+ points in 10 straight games vs the Raiders, tied for the longest streak in any matchup all-time.

The Rams did this in 10 straight vs the Packers from 1949-53. (h/t @EliasSports)

— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) January 7, 2023

All I can say is "Suck it, Al Davis!" Yeah, I know he's dead but he can still suck it.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 152
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up