Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
jdubya 06:09 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Raiders fans can’t evaluate talent.

:-)
Most Raider fans I know have wanted him gone since 2017/18. There are a handful of very vocal Ca Central Valley Carrdashians or Carrsaders that will defend him to their death that Dereks problems are everybody else's fault but Dereks. Want family weirdo vibe?......check out Darren Carr on twitter. Its almost awkward creepy.

I hope this is the last we see Derek..........the rest of the AFC wants him to stay a Raider forever lol.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:44 PM 12-09-2022
I think he's OK not great not horrible. Would love to see what he could do on a team like the 49ers
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:17 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think he's OK not great not horrible. Would love to see what he could do on a team like the 49ers
That's why he is the perfect QB for a division rival.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:33 PM 12-09-2022
He looked like he was going to be a stud early on, he made some incredible passes, I think he regressed when he broke his leg.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:25 PM 12-09-2022

Carr is now 32nd out of 33 qualifiers this season in red zone passer rating for #Raiders at 71.5. Only Russell Wilson is worse at 67.2 https://t.co/vl0M3mCjh6

— Josh Dubow (@JoshDubowAP) December 9, 2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 10:53 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The gem in this post is that both the bottom two play for the Raiders and Broncos after shelling out draft picks to aquire and pay top WR money and give Let's Ride Russell Willson $250 million dollars. Too hilarious
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:57 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Most Raider fans I know have wanted him gone since 2017/18. There are a handful of very vocal Ca Central Valley Carrdashians or Carrsaders that will defend him to their death that Dereks problems are everybody else's fault but Dereks. Want family weirdo vibe?......check out Darren Carr on twitter. Its almost awkward creepy.

I hope this is the last we see Derek..........the rest of the AFC wants him to stay a Raider forever lol.
My gut tells me Derek is gone after this season. I don't agree with Bart Scott very often, but I think he's right. The Raiders can't afford to fire McD, literally. But someone has to answer for this fiasco of a year when the expectations were so high. they're going to make Carr fall on that sword and go QB-hunting next season. Probably some interim QB type unless they already have someone in mind they think they can get.

Maybe Baker would be available.:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:04 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
The gem in this post is that both the bottom two play for the Raiders and Broncos after shelling out draft picks to aquire and pay top WR money and give Let's Ride Russell Willson $250 million dollars. Too hilarious
:-)That INT in the EZ was so bad it was beautiful. Had just the perfectly soft wobbling duck action to it, so you could really admire just what a truly awful throw it was. You really had time to admire the perfection of its atrocity.

And then, we got to enjoy that awesome inexplicably flagrantly shitty display from three other angles. In slow motion even.

I just came.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:31 PM 12-10-2022
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr hasn't been doing what the team needs him to do this season, and if they want to cut him, they should soon.

Raiders quarterback Derek Carr unfortunately hasn't had the greatest season, and his contract has him set up for a potential out by February 15 with minimal financial penalty on the team if they cut him.

He's set to make $116 million for the next three seasons if they keep him around, but if they cut him by February, they'll only have $5.625 million in dead cap.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr hasn't been doing what the team needs him to do this season, and if they want to cut him, they should soon.

Raiders quarterback Derek Carr unfortunately hasn't had the greatest season, and his contract has him set up for a potential out by February 15 with minimal financial penalty on the team if they cut him.

He's set to make $116 million for the next three seasons if they keep him around, but if they cut him by February, they'll only have $5.625 million in dead cap.
Holy shit. Your longest post by 2 whole sentences. Well done young man.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:59 PM 12-10-2022
Brady to LV? Maybe just straight across trade Carr to TB for TB?

Lol, Carr is absolute trash. Just got beat not only on the scoreboard, but in every statistical metric by the 65th ranked QB in the league. Time to go.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:55 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Raiders fans can’t evaluate talent.

:-)
But have you ever met a Raiders fan that was good at anything? Aside from getting arrested? These are bottom of the barrel scum people and it is only right that we kick them when they’re down.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:16 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
My gut tells me Derek is gone after this season. I don't agree with Bart Scott very often, but I think he's right. The Raiders can't afford to fire McD, literally. But someone has to answer for this fiasco of a year when the expectations were so high. they're going to make Carr fall on that sword and go QB-hunting next season. Probably some interim QB type unless they already have someone in mind they think they can get.

Maybe Baker would be available.:-)
Jets, Falcons, Giants, Saints, and Lions all could use an upgrade and have some talent already in the system.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:17 PM 12-10-2022

Lol, Carr is absolute trash. Just got beat not only on the scoreboard, but in every statistical metric by the 65th ranked QB in the league. Time to go.
Brady probably wants to go to SF. Strong D, strong run game, and all he has to do is dump it off to Deebo, Aiyuk, Run CMC, or Kittle.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:22 PM 12-10-2022

Bucs are 28th in scoring this year.

Raiders were 9th entering this week.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 121
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up