ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1203 of 4880
« First < 20370311031153119311991200120112021203 120412051206120712131253130317032203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:02 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Where are the damm twatter updates???
So, when was his last post?

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs have to play perfect in order to win. The fact that Denver is 3-1 despite the turnovers speaks to how good they are

Also, you aren't very kind.
Was this really his last post? 20 days ago...
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 10:05 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Where are the damm twatter updates???
He's too busy eating a donut...or Cheerios...or spaghettio's...or any kind of food that looks like a zero.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:09 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
WTF are you talking about . They got Bolles at left tackle and Charles looks like his old self.
Key word there is old
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:14 AM 10-24-2017
If Denver loses out, he will finally make good on his year vacation :-). Pussy coward.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:18 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
I remember the 70's and 80's, but MHM said 10 years. I was pointing out that a good part of the past 10 years wasn't all peachy for the Donx.

Why are you surprised that the Donx did as well as they have thus far this year? They played 4 of their first 5 at home (where they are always tough to beat) plus they got a bye. The schedule was set up for early success. I'm not the least bit surprised that they got off to a good start. I am surprised that you and your goofy fellow Mule Toolers were here chest pounding because of it. We all told you that Denver had no real QB, was rebuilding, and most of all was a product of their favorable home schedule. :-)
2 SB appearances in those last 10 years with one win. I will take that every 10 years. Not sure how you can be an authority when your team has gone almost 50 without even an appearance and only one AFC Championship loss in the last 25 years.

Your argument about the air is weak. Maybe you don't remember losing in the 97 divisional round, AT HOME with no Pile High Air.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:21 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
You guys sure talked a lot of trash for fans of a team that was doomed to fail. Now that the Broncos have been exposed, everybody wants to backtrack and say "I knew all along":-)

Yeah, right
Name one 1st time HC who won anything of note? They might have some success early but the tape doesn't lie and teams get a bead on them and then it is over.

Just changing coaches is tough, you guys should know that 1st hand.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:23 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, when was his last post?

Was this really his last post? 20 days ago...
I hope he is ok.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 02:42 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
2 SB appearances in those last 10 years with one win. I will take that every 10 years. Not sure how you can be an authority when your team has gone almost 50 without even an appearance and only one AFC Championship loss in the last 25 years.

Your argument about the air is weak. Maybe you don't remember losing in the 97 divisional round, AT HOME with no Pile High Air.
The Vaseline game? Where Tony G was ruled out when it was clear, given the rules at the time, he would have come down in bounds?

Yes, the Broncos have been more successful in the post-season. And John Elway had more comebacks against the Chiefs than any other team.

Marty simply couldn't beat the Broncos in the playoffs or seemingly hold a lead against them.

Peyton Manning seemed to own the Chiefs. If not for a fluke fumble in the first game, 2015 could have gone completely differently for both teams. Yeah, I know, ifs and buts with Christmas and all.

Both teams have a fairly strong history, the Chiefs were much better in the 60s, struggled in the 70s and 80s, lacked a QB in the 90s, have faced teams with better QBs since then and have drafted first ONCE in their entire existence.

In many ways, both fan bases have been spoiled by success. The Broncos have more SuperBowls which I attribute to better QBs.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 02:48 PM 10-24-2017
When the future is even worse than the ugly present, talk about the future. Pretty good idea honestly. Maybe John Elway can play QB this week.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:00 PM 10-24-2017
I don't know why anyone responds to Kramzitinhisrectum. He is the worst poster on here. Despite his team being bottom 5 in the league this year, he is still coming to a Chiefs site to talk shit. But since he has nothing to talk shit about, he grasps for straws and uses his teams fixed superfarce to talk shit about. That's pretty sad. My team sucks, but uh, uh, we dud have that league gifted Superfarce a couple of years ago. The loser needs to just go away. At least KnowShit is smart enough to know that he has nothing.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:04 PM 10-24-2017
We're worried about you, Knowmo.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:14 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
... but MHM said 10 years. I was pointing out that a good part of the past 10 years wasn't all peachy for the Donx.
I scrolled back through, saw where I mentioned the remaining 10 games, but I'm missing where I said anything about 10 years. Show me the error of my ways.
[Reply]
TEX 03:15 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't know why anyone responds to Kramzitinhisrectum. He is the worst poster on here. Despite his team being bottom 5 in the league this year, he is still coming to a Chiefs site to talk shit. But since he has nothing to talk shit about, he grasps for straws and uses his teams fixed superfarce to talk shit about. That's pretty sad. My team sucks, but uh, uh, we dud have that league gifted Superfarce a couple of years ago. The loser needs to just go away. At least KnowShit is smart enough to know that he has nothing.
That's all he has now...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 03:20 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I scrolled back through, saw where I mentioned the remaining 10 games, but I'm missing where I said anything about 10 years. Show me the error of my ways.
You said all of us who had been waiting a decade. Decade = 10 years.

Just like when I told you that the Donx would not finish above .500 = 8 win ceiling. 8< your 9/10 wins. Yet, you were all spewing donkey dung about me playing is "safe" and wanting to get as most wins possible from my prediction.

Clear???
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:25 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Name one 1st time HC who won anything of note? They might have some success early but the tape doesn't lie and teams get a bead on them and then it is over.

Just changing coaches is tough, you guys should know that 1st hand.

You were all over that, "Lay off, we have a first year head coach" line, weren't you?

No, you weren't. You were talking trash and proclaiming your undrafted doofus who is now on the Vikings' practice squad to be a franchise QB.

You deserve all the shit that comes your way for not being a more rational fan.
[Reply]
Page 1203 of 4880
« First < 20370311031153119311991200120112021203 120412051206120712131253130317032203 > Last »
Up