ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 41
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:14 AM 04-19-2024
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:03 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's how I see us getting Mitchell if we end up with him.

If the Bills don't trade up, we don't get Mitchell - he's going to Buffalo. But if Buffalo trades up for BTJ, I could see Mitchell sliding the rest of the way to us.

Dallas still feels like a good trade-up candidate if that happens and we get a little skittish.
I think the Bills are scared of getting leap frogged again. They trade up if there's a guy they really like.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 12:30 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:

Some apparently can't fathom a white WR breaking ankles and flattening tires. LM did against good competition.
Julian Edelman 2.0
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:27 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:

Some apparently can't fathom a white WR breaking ankles and flattening tires. LM did against good competition.
The question is is he....

WHITE WR= Thielan, Kupp or Edelman?

Or

White wr= Renfrow, Pierce or Beasley?

This is the fear. The top bunch would be great and could elevate the offense. But the bottom bunch would be ok and play a role. And right now it's hard to know what group Ladd falls into. Questions about him only being a slot guy and struggling against press linger in the air.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:36 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The question is is he....

WHITE WR= Thielan, Kupp or Edelman?

Or

White wr= Renfrow, Pierce or Beasley?

This is the fear. The top bunch would be great and could elevate the offense. But the bottom bunch would be ok and play a role. And right now it's hard to know what group Ladd falls into. Questions about him only being a slot guy and struggling against press linger in the air.
The question is is Adonai Mitchell...

BLACK WR = Higgins, Pickens or Lamb?

Or

Black wr = Baldwin, Benjamin or Claypool?

See how stupid that is?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:59 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The question is is Adonai Mitchell...

BLACK WR = Higgins, Pickens or Lamb?

Or

Black wr = Baldwin, Benjamin or Claypool?

See how stupid that is?
The post I responded to talked about "people can't fathom a white wr breaking ankles". And I merely added onto why there is doubt.

Good black wideouts are a dime a dozen. Good white wideouts aren't. Kupp and Theilan are older now and there's no young good ones at the moment. That's just a fact :-) .
[Reply]
RunKC 03:12 PM 04-22-2024
Javon Baker
Jalen McMillan
Tex Walker
Xavier Legette

All in on a top 30 visit. Seems like they are more than preparing for a 2nd rd WR.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:15 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Javon Baker
Jalen McMillan
Tex Walker
Xavier Legette

Seems like they are more than preparing for a 2nd rd WR.
But they haven't really met with any 1st round players at all.

I wouldn't read too much into that.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:04 PM 04-22-2024
OL Patrick Paul
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:38 AM 04-23-2024
Whoever, I will probably sexually harass them at their job
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:32 AM 04-23-2024
FWIW, Nick Wright believes the Chiefs will go O-Tackle in the 1st
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:04 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
FWIW, Nick Wright believes the Chiefs will go O-Tackle in the 1st
As it stands they almost have to. I can't believe they go into the season with Morris and Prince Winnebago as their options at LT. Signing Donovan Smith or someone else to a one year contract just pushes the problem to next year when they already have Bolton, Creed and Trey Smith to sign or replace
[Reply]
Woogieman 07:28 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
As it stands they almost have to. I can't believe they go into the season with Morris and Prince Winnebago as their options at LT. Signing Donovan Smith or someone else to a one year contract just pushes the problem to next year when they already have Bolton, Creed and Trey Smith to sign or replace
If so, that will surely mean a trade-up if a GM is willing. If they go WR, they would more likely pick who falls to 32, which would probably be AD Mitchell or Worthy, or maybe McConkey near slot or reach for Franklin or Legette. I generally hate trading up, but this year makes sense if you can get Latham or Mims in the mid 20s
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 08:06 AM 04-23-2024
Some MFing stud.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:16 AM 04-23-2024
No matter how the trade ups or downs go on draft day, we are taking a WR. No matter how it shakes out, there will be a WR worthy of pick 32 for us to take.
[Reply]
bsp4444 08:21 AM 04-23-2024
Unrelated but related, my boss's son gets to announce the Chiefs first round pick. Part of the Make-A-Wish foundation.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 41
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up