ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3526 of 3903
« First < 2526302634263476351635223523352435253526 3527352835293530353635763626 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
NotDonger 04:36 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I thought anyone there can get vaccinated like here.
Yes, pretty much. They started 12 to 15 in early June.
[Reply]
O.city 08:44 AM 06-25-2021
Hospitalizations starting to tick back up in US. Hopefully it's short lived.
[Reply]
Fish 01:51 PM 06-25-2021
Delta variant in KC...

Contagious COVID variant found in Kansas City area wastewater, Missouri officials warn

The highly contagious Delta variant of COVID-19 has been detected in wastewater samples taken at some Kansas City area wastewater treatment facilities, according to tracking by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.

The water is not a danger to the public, officials say, but it is a sign that the variant is taking hold in the area.

The data comes as Missouri earned the dubious honor of having the highest rate of new COVID-19 infections in the United States, racking up a 72% increase over the last two weeks, according to a New York Times analysis. And it comes with new concerns over the rapid spread of this variant.

The latest wastewater testing, from the week of June 7, found levels of the variant at the Atherton and Rock Creek wastewater treatment plants, both in Independence.

It also found the variant in samples taken at treatment plants in Platte City and St. Joseph, north of Kansas City, the state health department’s tracking map showed. The week before, the variant was found in samples from the Atherton plant, and in Liberty, according to the map.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:42 AM 06-26-2021
Majority of COVID-19 infections, deaths now among unvaccinated people in Canada: Data

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ehp&li=AAggNb9

Of the vaccinated individuals, only 0.0027 per cent died due to COVID-19 while partially vaccinated and 0.0018 per cent died due to COVID-19 while fully vaccinated"
[Reply]
Monticore 08:09 AM 06-26-2021
I forget about this guy , some light related humour.

His hand washing one was better i think

[Reply]
Otter 08:51 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, I don't think you'll see that at this point. I could see it driving people further apart, though. If we DO see any sort of a surge this fall and most people are like me and don't have any sympathy for unvaccinated people who die, it's probably gonna piss a lot of people off.

I just don't have any patience left. If you die from driving drunk, not wearing a seat belt, riding a motorcycle without a helmet, playing russian roulette, or not getting a COVID vaccine, that's on you.
Not looking for an argument but I don't think it's absurd at all for perfectly healthy adults to wait for the vaccine to have time to be refined or at least FDA approval before getting an experimental mRNA injected into their body.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:53 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Not looking for an argument but I don't think it's absurd at all for perfectly healthy adults to wait for the vaccine to have time to be refined or at least FDA approval before getting an experimental mRNA injected into their body.
They can choose not to get it because of fears of microchips for all I care. But if they wait and end up dying from COVID, that's their fault. Sorry you're dumb and paid the price. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you.
[Reply]
NotDonger 09:21 AM 06-26-2021
Time to be refined how?

The mRNA vaccines have been injected into humans for well over a year now. And we now have six months with tens of millions of Americans getting stuck with them. I would think that if they were dangerous, we'd know by now.
[Reply]
Otter 09:34 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They can choose not to get it because of fears of microchips for all I care. But if they wait and end up dying from COVID, that's their fault. Sorry you're dumb and paid the price. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you.
Well damn, I was expecting you to pay for the wake, funeral, and dinner.
[Reply]
Otter 09:42 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by NotDonger:
Time to be refined how?

The mRNA vaccines have been injected into humans for well over a year now. And we now have six months with tens of millions of Americans getting stuck with them. I would think that if they were dangerous, we'd know by now.
Do some research on FDA approval. Specifically post-marketing safety monitoring before jumping to "we'd know by now" all while keeping in mind this is the first time mRNA is being used on humans.

And believe it or not, if I die because of my decisions I never expected DaFace or anyone to feel sorry for me because of them and never expected you to mourn.

Don't overvalue your self-importance to the world.
[Reply]
NotDonger 09:46 AM 06-26-2021
Do some research on FDA approval. Specifically post-marketing safety monitoring before jumping to "we'd know by now" all while keeping in mind this is the first time mRNA is being used on humans.

And believe it or not, if I die because of my decisions I never expected DaFace or anyone to feel sorry for me because of them that never expected you to mourn.

If you mean VAERS, I'm well-aware of it. I'm also well-aware that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are the first to be used in humans.

What are your specific concerns, and upon what facts are they based?
[Reply]
eDave 09:46 AM 06-26-2021
I just logged out to look at the Non-Political Political Kool-Aid Covid Thread.

:-) at all the Covid induced communism they embrace.

They think they're not political and they swallow the mainstream media reporting when a majority in the country no longer trust their reporting.

And one Mod over there justified banning posters in case of what they might say, because they were a "conspiracy theorist."

New Terms of Service needs to include WARNING: Cancel Culture is practiced by Admin and Mods here on opinions they don't like on health.

Every single person in the Non-Political Covid Kool-Aid thread in the Lounge going along with it are their enablers, just as the German people circa 1930 because they bought the propaganda hook-line-and-sinker. There have, in fact, been times very much like this even if the form taken-on appears different. Yes, it can happen here, because it is.

- BEP
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:54 AM 06-26-2021
There were curious characteristics about the H1N1 influenza pandemic of 1977-78, which emerged from northeastern Asia and killed an estimated 700,000 people around the world. For one, it almost exclusively affected people in their mid-20s or younger. Scientists discovered another oddity that could explain the first: It was virtually identical to a strain that circulated in the 1950s. People born before that had immunity that protected them, and younger people didn’t.

But how on earth had it remained so steady genetically, since viruses continually mutate? Scientists guessed that it had been frozen in a lab. It was often found to be sensitive to temperature, something expected for viruses used in vaccine research.

It was only in 2004 that a prominent virologist, Peter Palese, wrote that Chi-Ming Chu, a respected virologist and a former member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, told him that “the introduction of this 1977 H1N1 virus” was indeed thought to be due to vaccine trials involving “the challenge of several thousand military recruits with live H1N1 virus.”

For the first time, science itself seemed to have caused a pandemic while trying to prepare for it.

Now, for the second time in 50 years, there are questions about whether we are dealing with a pandemic caused by scientific research.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/25/o....co/navfhezcCt
[Reply]
Monticore 10:01 AM 06-26-2021

And believe it or not, if I die because of my decisions I never expected DaFace or anyone to feel sorry for me because of them and never expected you to mourn.

why do you consider the FDA the gold standard for safety? Don't they regulate cigarettes and allowed questionable chemicals,/ingredients in you food over the years.

The ingredients in these that have been used in humans before and the trials were more for efficacy than safety.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:03 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I just logged out to look at the Non-Political Political Kool-Aid Covid Thread.

:-) at all the Covid induced communism they embrace.

They think they're not political and they swallow the mainstream media reporting when a majority in the country no longer trust their reporting.

And one Mod over there justified banning posters in case of what they might say, because they were a "conspiracy theorist."

New Terms of Service needs to include WARNING: Cancel Culture is practiced by Admin and Mods here on opinions they don't like on health.

Every single person in the Non-Political Covid Kool-Aid thread in the Lounge going along with it are their enablers, just as the German people circa 1930 because they bought the propaganda hook-line-and-sinker. There have, in fact, been times very much like this even if the form taken-on appears different. Yes, it can happen here, because it is.

- BEP
Huh?
[Reply]
Page 3526 of 3903
« First < 2526302634263476351635223523352435253526 3527352835293530353635763626 > Last »
Up