Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 02-10-2022
May 25. Let's goooo!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:44 PM 06-02-2022
Has anyone mentioned that Red Hot Chili Pepper's played the lead kidnapper
[Reply]
notorious 07:49 PM 06-02-2022
Flea. Bass guitarist.

This show is okay. Nothing amazing, but worth killing time with.
[Reply]
Fish 07:51 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Has anyone mentioned that Red Hot Chili Pepper's played the lead kidnapper
When I saw that live, I didn't recognize who it was, but thought he looked really familiar. Didn't figure it out until I read it online later.

Another cool note... The girl that Obi-Wan talks with in the middle of the town. With the terrible pink haircut. He asks her for help. That was actually Ewan McGreggor's daughter.
[Reply]
notorious 08:10 PM 06-02-2022
Heh, the woman that saved Obi Wan and Leia is the mother of the Sand Snakes from Game of Thrones.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Heh, the woman that saved Obi Wan and Leia is the mother of the Sand Snakes from Game of Thrones.
Fucking hell, THATS where I've seen her before.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:15 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
When I saw that live, I didn't recognize who it was, but thought he looked really familiar. Didn't figure it out until I read it online later.

Another cool note... The girl that Obi-Wan talks with in the middle of the town. With the terrible pink haircut. He asks her for help. That was actually Ewan McGreggor's daughter.
I did I remembered how he sounded and acted especially after watching BTTF 2
[Reply]
Fish 08:19 PM 06-02-2022
Holy shit! :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:21 PM 06-02-2022
I thought so but, didn’t bother IMDbing it to confirm last night.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:22 PM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, I had to pause it and look her up. It was killing me.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:46 PM 06-02-2022
She was also in Rome (which was quite a good show in its time and sort of GoT before GoT).
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:03 AM 06-03-2022
really enjoyed the 3rd episode.

Dont get all the nitpicking. for god's sake:

1) no Jar-Jar
2) no excess of muppets
3) no terrible CGI
4) no boring senate hearings
5) bad-ass vader

i could go on and on.

in reality, we're all getting the things we wanted when we were 13 years old (what happened between x and y, etc. etc.).
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:23 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
really enjoyed the 3rd episode.

Dont get all the nitpicking. for god's sake:

1) no Jar-Jar
2) no excess of muppets
3) no terrible CGI
4) no boring senate hearings
5) bad-ass vader

i could go on and on.

in reality, we're all getting the things we wanted when we were 13 years old (what happened between x and y, etc. etc.).
Obi-wan getting nerfed " I'm not what I was" explanation is lazy writing, because there has been a metric fuckton of heroes who were past their prime but were still badass motherfuckers at their craft.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:24 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
She was also in Rome (which was quite a good show in its time and sort of GoT before GoT).
Anyone watch Human Target? Mark Valley was a mercenary bodyguard with an all-star tactical team to help him find threats to individuals under threat?

Typical pulpy network action show, but a heck of a cast. And Indira was 'the female co-lead.'
[Reply]
Frazod 10:25 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, it took me a few minutes to figure it out.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:53 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Obi-wan getting nerfed " I'm not what I was" explanation is lazy writing, because there has been a metric fuckton of heroes who were past their prime but were still badass motherfuckers at their craft.
Nah. He hasn’t been using the force. It’s be like not touching a basketball for 10 years and then guarding 1995 Michael Jordan. Or maybe in this case 2000 Shaq. You’re getting dominated. No matter what you used to be.

It’s been said a million times that trained force users (in this case Vader and the inquisitors) can sense force users. He’s just not been using the force to stay hidden. Like he tried to tell that dude who got hung by the townspeople.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 54
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up