ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Epic Super Bowl Eats 2023 - Whats Cooking?
Easy 6 07:39 PM 02-01-2023
How many of you are still brainstorming for food ideas?

How many of you already know whats sizzling?

And how many just don't care yet?

One of the very best things about this place, is how many great cooks and assorted foodies we have among us... so whats cooking for 57?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:56 PM 02-01-2023
Some sad chili, a dry ass stuffed mushroom, a fire lit with lighter fluid could be the difference in this game.

Know your role, do your job and lets do something special.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:56 PM 02-01-2023
Brisket most likely. Dunno what really sounds better yet. Maybe do some pretzels and beer cheese if I’m feeling froggy
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:11 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Brisket most likely. Dunno what really sounds better yet. Maybe do some pretzels and beer cheese if I’m feeling froggy
Not sure how anyone could ever go wrong with brisket, call it the centerpiece and build around it... and who doesn't love beer cheese?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:17 PM 02-01-2023
Cheeseburgers, duh.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:21 PM 02-01-2023
Anyone that chooses philly cheese steak should get banned from the GDT.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:25 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Cheeseburgers, duh.
Its hard to go wrong with that, maybe a fire roasted poblano and pepperjack burger?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:27 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Okay now this is a great idea!! I’m having a whopper and a LJS platter with two mountain dews for immunity and focus
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:31 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its hard to go wrong with that, maybe a fire roasted poblano and pepperjack burger?
that sounds good. Maybe go classic america with tomato, lettuce onion, pickle. Maybe a Kafta burger stuffed with feta cheese. Can't go wrong with western style bbq sauce and onion ring either. or just straight up BBQ style with hot links and pulled pork.

Either way. It's all for Andy. He is the real reason we are all enjoying this ride.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 02-02-2023
Ok the main course has been decided

24 hour orange juice and Tapatio marinated charcoal grilled ribeye sandwiches on buttered grilled sourdough, fire roasted poblanos, pepperjack cheese, grilled onions and a roasted garlic aioli

Still working out the sides, but I'm pretty sure these are gonna be a hit
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:41 PM 02-02-2023
I order KC Joe's at least once every playoff season... but, after doing so for both NYE and the AFCCG, might go a different direction (granted, there's leftovers in the freezer :-) ).
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:46 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I order KC Joe's at least once every playoff season... but, after doing so for both NYE and the AFCCG, might go a different direction (granted, there's leftovers in the freezer :-) ).
Let us know what you end up going with :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:46 PM 02-02-2023

24 hour orange juice and Tapatio marinated charcoal grilled ribeye sandwiches on buttered grilled sourdough, fire roasted poblanos, pepperjack cheese, grilled onions and a roasted garlic aioli

Uhgghhhh that sounds amazing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:55 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Uhgghhhh that sounds amazing.
Thanks my dude, wanted a Tex/Mex spin on the classic steak sammich and this should work

Interested in finding out what kinda killer Mexican food your fam is doing up...
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:01 PM 02-02-2023

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:04 PM 02-02-2023
Still not 100% certain I'm doing a SB party, but if I do . . .

Whole menu isn't set yet, but I know I'm doing bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers for starters. Thinking about doing some ribs, but time constraints might cancel that idea.

Plan B will probably be Korean Kalbi short ribs, maybe as a lettuce wrap deal with kimchi and a bunch of other stuff.

Menu additions:

Candied Bacon-wrapped water chestnuts

Korean sweet and spicy wings

Smashed cheddar bacon potatoes (maybe chimichurri dip?)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up