ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Sims has lost his mind
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05:14 PM 08-31-2021
Apparently the Chiefs are "regressing back to the field based on this latest twitter post.

Did some AFC win totals in yesterday's pod, gives you a hint to my playoff predictions (coming next week). Full explanation for all 16 teams are here:https://t.co/BtpHLEKBYn pic.twitter.com/GUtkHzTYEi

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) August 31, 2021

[Reply]
tredadda 07:48 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"I mean yeah I know what the question is saying and yeah I y'know that doesn't mean anything..."

Also, just a week ago after the Bills stomped the Patriots, choads like him were commenting about how fierce the Buffalo D was with their new pass rushers from the draft, and now Simms basically calls those passrushers dogshit in this segment.
At some point they are all going to have to acknowledge that Mahomes is the best and never bet against him. It will keep them from making foolish statements and having to backpeddal when they are called out on it.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:50 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Hey guys...if you want to have a laugh have a look at THIS latest podcast from Chris Simms at the 9:17 mark where he gets called out for his Josh Allen ass kissing and look at that clown start stuttering and not making any sense at all!!..it's fecking hilarious :-) .
My gosh he tripped balls all over that question. You were right. What a douche. :-)
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:53 PM 01-26-2022
Simms's kid knows the truth though. It seems to be an almost universal thing that kids love Mahomes.
[Reply]
13Seconds 07:58 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
At some point they are all going to have to acknowledge that Mahomes is the best and never bet against him. It will keep them from making foolish statements and having to backpeddal when they are called out on it.
Mahomes is the best.
But let’s be honest, he won because of a coin toss. If Buffalo gets the ball first then those who bet against him would have been right.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:06 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Have to keep putting up strong performances and winning the games. The margins are razor thin with this stuff. Tom Brady has 7 rings, but a bunch of them happened with razor thin margins in the playoffs. The fumble in the snow, the goal line Seattle mistake, the Dee Ford mistake, the Falcons horrible clock management with a big lead, a very close game with Andy Reid’s Eagles. Heck, Jake Delhomme and the Panthers gave Brady a really tough game too.
[Reply]
13Seconds 08:10 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Have to keep putting up strong performances and winning the games. The margins are razor thin with this stuff. Tom Brady has 7 rings, but a bunch of them happened with razor thin margins in the playoffs. The fumble in the snow, the goal line Seattle mistake, the Dee Ford mistake, the Falcons horrible clock management with a big lead, a very close game with Andy Reid’s Eagles. Heck, Jake Delhomme and the Panthers gave Brady a really tough game too.
And Pat needs to win this Super Bowl. It’s going to hurt his stock a lot if he goes 1-2 in the Super Bowl to “start” his career.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:12 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by 13Seconds:
And Pat needs to win this Super Bowl. It’s going to hurt his stock a lot if he goes 1-2 in the Super Bowl to “start” his career.
The defense is bad enough to ruin it for him. That has been the case his entire career. It’s no wonder that Belichick got fed up with Brady taking all the credit even though the defense is a big part of the result.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 PM 01-26-2022
I'm just really disappointed in Chris Simms now.

I wasn't a fan of his move to the evil empire, but I obviously didn't blame him for taking the insane pay raise and the increased exposure.

But I don't understand how he can produce quality stuff making podcasts with Lefkoe for bleacherreport and then turn into just another hot take dweeb on NBC. Only he also hasn't cleaned up his delivery, so now he's even worse because he's a hot take dweeb with glaring verbal tics.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:20 PM 01-26-2022
Mahomes is the best.
But let’s be honest, he won because of a coin toss. If Buffalo gets the ball first then those who bet against him would have been right.
Reveal thyself, mult!!!!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:26 PM 01-26-2022

[Reply]
staylor26 08:27 PM 01-26-2022
Reveal thyself, mult!!!!
Yea, just a quick look at his 9 posts and it’s obvious this dude is a fucking troll.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:43 PM 01-26-2022
Mahomes is the best.
But let’s be honest, he won because he is the best. If Tyrann doesn't get hurt, Andy doesn't run it 3 times after the Tyreek punt return, and Butker doesn't miss a FG and an XP, we win by two scores in regulation.

FYP
[Reply]
tredadda 11:46 PM 01-26-2022
Mahomes is the best.
Allen is good, but let's be honest. It only went to overtime because

1. Butker missed an XP and FG costing us 4 points

2.KC got cute on a 3rd and 1 in the red zone which probably cost another 4 points.

That's 8 points KC could have and should have gotten. But yeah KC was "lucky" to win the coin toss.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:48 PM 01-26-2022
I'm just really disappointed in Chris Simms now.

I wasn't a fan of his move to the evil empire, but I obviously didn't blame him for taking the insane pay raise and the increased exposure.

But I don't understand how he can produce quality stuff making podcasts with Lefkoe for bleacherreport and then turn into just another hot take dweeb on NBC. Only he also hasn't cleaned up his delivery, so now he's even worse because he's a hot take dweeb with glaring verbal tics.
I wonder how much of that is the Florio influence.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:50 PM 01-26-2022
Florio has infected his brain.

He’s too far gone now.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up