ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 79
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs release Fisher
Dante84 08:48 AM 03-11-2021

Chiefs released former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2021

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:27 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
After today, I’m not even sure that’s guaranteed.

Veach is a fucking assassin.
Mmmhmmmm
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:27 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's 30 and just tore his achilles
Veach said he would be back by August and 30 is younger than some of the guys being discussed in this thread
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:27 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They won't.

It's not entirely likely they won't have an existing guy at LG when the season starts, as well.

While I certainly wouldn't argue with it, I don't see them starting with that many new guys up front right out of the gate, especially if they draft their starting center.
That’s what I thought before going to bed last night, too.

It seems to me like Veach is planning to completely overhaul the offensive line, much like he did with the defense in 2019.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:28 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Never feel bad for rich people. They got paid and a ring. They will be fine.
I understand the sentiment, but they're still human beings and they still deserve a little sympathy... I bet Fisher in particular didn't really see it coming
[Reply]
New World Order 11:28 AM 03-11-2021
Anyone concerned about Williams' durability?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:28 AM 03-11-2021
Lol at opposing fans thinking that Brat Vatch doesn't have a plan and that we're just gonna go into next season rolling with Remmers and Wylie at tackle.

These mouth breathers do realize that you're allowed to add players after you cut some, right?
[Reply]
wazu 11:28 AM 03-11-2021
They won't.

It's not entirely likely they won't have an existing guy at LG when the season starts, as well.

While I certainly wouldn't argue with it, I don't see them starting with that many new guys up front right out of the gate, especially if they draft their starting center.
I agree, there's only so much you can do in one offseason.
[Reply]
In58men 11:29 AM 03-11-2021
Are we starting to doubt Trent Williams? Wild
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:29 AM 03-11-2021
Didn't Veach just recently say that he expected both of them back for training camp?

Or is this why he made such an obvious bullshit statement?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:29 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Lol at opposing fans thinking that Brat Vatch doesn't have a plan and that we're just gonna go into next season rolling with Remmers and Wylie at tackle.

These mouth breathers do realize that you're allowed to add players after you cut some, right?
So many people are saying this is what happens after you pay Mahomes that much money.

They’re about to learn about Veach.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:29 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Honestly, I know it’s crazy to think about them starting a whole new offensive line but this would be the season to do it. So many FAs available and a deep draft as well.
Plus a full offseason of OTAs and camp.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:30 AM 03-11-2021
That’s what I thought before going to bed last night, too.

It seems to me like Veach is planning to completely overhaul the offensive line, much like he did with the defense in 2019.
For sure.

Anything is possible at this point.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:30 AM 03-11-2021
For sure.

Anything is possible at this point.
It's fucking awesome.

It had been such a boring month.

LOL
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:31 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

But, but, but the salary cap!!!!
[Reply]
Bowser 11:31 AM 03-11-2021
After today, I’m not even sure that’s guaranteed.

Veach is a fucking assassin.
No lie, he's got ice water in his veins. I can see him calling Mathieu, Hill, Kelce and Mahomes and thanking them all for restructuring their contracts in the upcoming days, and all of them being like "wait, what?" as he slams down the phone.

Someone pointed it out earlier - this is the lesson of Eric Berry being played out. Don't hold on to stud injured players out of nostalgia - do what's best for the squad and always have it in a place that is ready to succeed, no matter what it takes.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 79
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up