ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamarr Chase to magically recover for Chiefs game
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 11-26-2022
:-)

Ja’Marr Chase is OUT vs the #Titans, sources tell @theScore.

I’m told the #Bengals’ All-Pro WR had a good week of practice, but isn’t quite ready to return from a hairline hip fracture and torn labrum.

The hope is that Chase will play Week 13 vs the #Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/5gnktvpkFF

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) November 26, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:02 PM 11-26-2022
He's doing it for my fantasy team.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 03:09 PM 11-26-2022
Not scared of a guy with a bum hip. If not careful he’s going to end up with a hip like Ed Reed.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:14 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
At this point he is. The guy is impressive considering he is the most pressured and sacked QB in the league.
He also has an elite WR in Chase, and two very good WRs in Boyd and Higgins. Not sure I would call him #2. He is good, however.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:47 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He also has an elite WR in Chase, and two very good WRs in Boyd and Higgins. Not sure I would call him #2. He is good, however.
those guys are more than enough to beat our secondary

i think bengals are stupid if he's not 100% - their season isn't on the line this week
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 03:51 PM 11-26-2022
lol I'm not a football brain genius but a hip fracture and torn labrum seem like something you want to rest as much as possible, why risk having your elite WR out on IR for a regular season game for a non-divisional opponent. It's not like this game would determine the #1 seed. I get that it's the chiefs which is everyone's super bowl but I'd assume the Bengals have a decent chance to meet the chiefs in the playoffs where you absolutely need Chase why risk it for a regular season game
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:52 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
those guy are more than enough to beat our secondary

i think bengals are stupid if he's not 100% - their season isn't on the line this week
Mike Brown is cheap and a terrible owner.

They offered their tagged safety only like $4M more in guarantees than the tag.

They’re not going to pay to keep the team competitive after the QB and WR rookie deals.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:52 PM 11-26-2022
This would be really stupid. One hit with a helmet or shoulder pad on that hip and he could be done forever. All he has to do is fall and land just right on someone and snap. It would be incredibly dumb on his part for playing.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 03:53 PM 11-26-2022
Although I am all for teams doing stupid myopic shit for the chance of regular season bragging rights
[Reply]
tredadda 03:57 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
those guy are more than enough to beat our secondary

Couldn’t agree more. Key will be to pressure Burrow and hope he makes mistakes while not taking the foot off the gas on offense.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:25 PM 11-26-2022
Bungles Super Bowl.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:29 PM 11-26-2022
Burrow is definitely one of the top QBs in the league. Still put allen at #2 with burrow not far behind.

But if you want to talk about reliance on weapons, people talk a lot about chase, but the big reason chase is huge for him is because he can get rid of the ball quickly. They will have to take away a lot of his supporting cast. Allen and burrow are in WAY worse position than mahomes to survive the big contract.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:37 PM 11-26-2022
Burrow is legit. He is just on a death wish being on the Bengals. Could you imagine if you put Burrow on the Cowboys
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:39 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Mike Brown is cheap and a terrible owner.

They offered their tagged safety only like $4M more in guarantees than the tag.

They’re not going to pay to keep the team competitive after the QB and WR rookie deals.
Wonder if he takes his wife to Sandals resorts in Belize or somewhere nicer
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:41 PM 11-26-2022
The way our DL has been playing this year, I’m feeling pretty comfortable saying, we’re gonna sack the shit out of Burrow. I hope the D comes in with the chip on their shoulder that they couldn’t pressure him in the AFCCG. I wanna see CJ drag his Dong across Burrow’s face multiple times!
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 04:53 PM 11-26-2022
My biggest concern against the Bengals isn’t this guy. My concern is the chiefs offense being totally shut down in the second half the last two games we played them.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up