ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju will play on Sunday
RunKC 02:58 PM 11-25-2022
Per Andy

Andy Reid said JuJu Smith-Schuster finished the practice week and he will play on Sunday against the Rams.

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) November 25, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:18 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
toney is out this weekend

Good

Need all hands on deck vs the Bungles.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 09:19 PM 11-25-2022
I read from a chiefs fan forum that he's on a pitch count.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:36 PM 11-25-2022
Not worried about a pitch count at all, but what I do worry about after a hit like that he took he gets gun shy, alligator arms, cuts off routes, drops etc.......not trying to be a negative Nellie here but.......
[Reply]
trndobrd 08:04 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
I read from a chiefs fan forum that he's on a pitch count.
Correct. If he has to go in for Tommy Johns surgery he would be out for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:33 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Not worried about a pitch count at all, but what I do worry about after a hit like that he took he gets gun shy, alligator arms, cuts off routes, drops etc.......not trying to be a negative Nellie here but.......
Not trying, but doing it anyway...well played.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:04 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
That’s why I’m glad he’s back this week. Our margin for error is much greater against the Rams than the Bengals.

Give him some real game action to get right.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:11 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Good

Need all hands on deck vs the Bungles.
Why do you assume he’ll be back the following week? Dude was constantly injured with the giants.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:12 AM 11-26-2022
From the little I've seen, the AFC North(JuJu former home) is not for pansies. He well
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:22 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Why do you assume he’ll be back the following week? Dude was constantly injured with the giants.
Toney will be our Watkins.

Miss all the reg season games. Make massive plays in huge games, including superbowl.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:47 AM 11-26-2022
Good news! :-)
[Reply]
rydogg58 11:06 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Toney will be our Watkins.

Miss all the reg season games. Make massive plays in huge games, including superbowl.
I'd be happy with that outcome.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:08 AM 11-26-2022
Glad JuJu is back and healthy, another weapon for Patrick.

I cant remember a time when our top WR and another starter in Mecole were out and we weren't shitting our pants about it.

The depth of our WR group is the best its ever been. Just another reason to enjoy this time in Chiefs history!

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:14 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Well, any slight hope the Rams had of it being competitive just went down the shitter.

Wouldn't shock me at all to see Pat give Juju extra looks to catch up on those incentives.
Gonna be hard to hit his incentives if he sustains a 2nd concussion in 3 weeks.

Moron.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:24 PM 11-26-2022
For a concussion, it makes no sense to limit snap counts or "pitch count". If his injury is resulting in additional per play risk, he shouldn't be playing at all. There is no conditioning issue, or still-healing joint, to limit his play like there might be coming back from other injuries. When Mahomes came back from his concussion, they didn't limit him at all.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:36 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Gonna be hard to hit his incentives if he sustains a 2nd concussion in 3 weeks.

Moron.
Hey bro I don't know how they play football in Belize, but cleared to play is cleared to play in the states.

He could get a concussion on ANY reception, you dumbass. If you're scared he's not ready you sit him. If he's cleared, you play him and get him the ball when he's open.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up