ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:11 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think the rigged stuff is some kind of psychological phenomenon. Seriously.

It's like body dysmorphia on an anorexic person. They literally see calls differently and assume it's all rigged.

It's only when you compare the fanbases rigged arguments that you see everyone is deceived. Calls are bad all the time, but not to any predetermined end. They're just bad refs.
In the past I'd think I was watching the game wrong or something... someone would mention holding calls in real time without the benefit of replays, then an illegal contact, then something in the secondary. And not directly related to the play, like an obvious hold on a would-be sack, just randomness that no one was ever calling. Are other people watching an all-22 and can actually watch all 22 in real time?

I still don't know what that is, really... usually in a GDT, if 10 people mention a missed call, I also noticed it (whether it was actually a blatantly bad call/non-call or borderline). But, sometimes it's just one person screaming for a holding or something that no one else noticed.

And if you're sitting at home trying to find all the holding calls and missed penalties.... FFS, maybe, I dunno.... don't do that? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:15 PM 11-21-2022
More proof that the Bills are scared shitless of KC.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:17 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
More proof that the Bills are scared shitless of KC.
"Yep, if we could only play them at Orchard park- we would show them whose boss!!"

Of course, the last time we played there, on a short week, during a storm, we ran all over them. Bills fans have short memories.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:18 PM 11-21-2022
Buffalo fans are on the Allen roller coaster.

First time on the field he looked like garbage.

Daboll changed offense and by end of rookie year looked playable but flawed.

Then good enough to get to playoffs but choked 2 years in a row.

Then last year in 2 playoff games looked amazing.

Now he's back to all over the map.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:21 PM 11-21-2022
Easy schedule last year is hysterical. Same SOS as Mac Jones with one more win. Now that they have a winner's schedule things aren't going as planned. Maybe Josh is who he was before the soft schedule. A backwoods Phyllis Rivers
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:24 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Easy schedule last year is hysterical. Same SOS as Mac Jones with one more win. Now that they have a winner's schedule things aren't going as planned. Maybe Josh is who he was before the soft schedule. A backwoods Phyllis Rivers
Daboll >>>>> Dorsey
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:28 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
No, I think ours is worse considering that thread rarely moves off the front page. I'm sure theirs will be forgotten in the next month or two
Division rival and geographical close. Donk thread is fine.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:29 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
They have a better record now than they did after 10 games last season.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:32 PM 11-21-2022
The chickens will roost well, soon
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:34 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Division rival and geographical close. Donk thread is fine.
Most of our posts are LAUGHING at Denver too...but ya the Papajohnsweiser bowl 50 was an absolute farce of a season 5 heads last year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:41 PM 11-21-2022
Sounds like a bunch of CP posters
[Reply]
Pablo 08:14 PM 11-21-2022
This post is boner fuel

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:25 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This post is boner fuel

I love it. Especially we used their pick to draft Mahomes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:32 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
We're truly the new Patriots that everybody hates and whines about. What a time to be alive.
Judging purely by Reddit. The other teams hate that we’re winning a lot, but they are all in awe of Mahomes. It’s utterly insane! Can’t Belize this is where we’re at currently!
[Reply]
jd1020 08:42 PM 11-21-2022
I just really want to know why the conspiracy theorists believe the league would be pushing the Chiefs as a dynasty over a team like the Cowboys, everything being corrupt and all.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up