ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:59 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's interesting to see the views from other fans regarding that...

Every team has their idiots...
This is a super common sentiment. Every fan thinks the NFL is rigging games against their team, but everyone especially thinks the refs favor KC.

Which is hilarious because CP GDTs would lead you to believe that the NFL is rigging games against KC
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:00 PM 11-21-2022
I was reading the post-game Chiefs vs Chargers thread after the game last night and a Bengals fan made a comment about how the NFL was helping its Golden Boy Mahomes.

A Bengals fan lol.. As if they didn't beat us twice last season. Fucking delusional.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:06 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I was reading the post-game Chiefs vs Chargers thread after the game last night and a Bengals fan made a comment about how the NFL was helping its Golden Boy Mahomes.

A Bengals fan lol.. As if they didn't beat us twice last season. Fucking delusional.
It doesn’t get any more Golden Boy than Joe Burrow, who was crowned as the next Montana or Brady before he ever stepped foot in the NFL.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:08 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Bills fans call him YACtrick Mahomes, as if he’s a fraud who has a reputation built entirely on yards after the catch in a dink and dunk offense, while Allen’s passing yards are all hard won and completely legitimate.
The entire league copying the Bucs cover-2 bullshit and then getting mad when Mahomes adjusts.

Okay.

Bills fans on twitter last night were claiming Mahomes was "stat-padding".

They're so frustrated they are losing their minds. Mahomes is so good he's pushing them into insanity.

I can't imagine how Broncos fans feel, they probably need a lobotomy at this point.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:13 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Lol:

“Because we have the best MB in football and the Chiefs board is toxic as hell. Like I think their forum is run from a prison full of rapists and murderers type bad. That board is the scum of the earth and has no moderation. If reddit had a darkweb underground (they might I dunno) it would be the Chiefs board.“

That comment makes me feel proud
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:47 PM 11-21-2022
I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but for me, I loved the comment from Bills6969 at the beginning of the game-winning drive where he said Kelce would catch a 20 yard TD pass with 30 seconds to go to win the game. Literally laughed out loud when I read that.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:50 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
How exactly was the James holding call BS?

:-)

It was textbook. These people are delusional.
I mean other than that though it was pure bs :-)

2...count em 2 penalties on the Chargers all game. Jones was held ON EVERY PLAY
[Reply]
notorious 03:53 PM 11-21-2022
Buffalo fan shoves their fingers up their girls' buttholes at the game, throws dildos on the field, drinks beer out of (hot) chicks' ass cracks while on probation, and break tables like Chiefs fan breaks wind.

Melting down? Yeah, it's been happening a looooooong time. :-)
[Reply]
crispystl 03:54 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think there were five or six penalties against the Chiefs in the first half and zero for the Chargers, which is the only reason the game was even close.

Yeah they stalled out two good drives if I remember correctly too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:54 PM 11-21-2022
Maybe it was the weekend that all refs everywhere took the week off.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:13 PM 11-21-2022
We're truly the new Patriots that everybody hates and whines about. What a time to be alive.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:15 PM 11-21-2022
The Bills board has a 41 page thread about a Chiefs game?

Weirdos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:17 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Weirdos.
That's hilarious

I'll be right back, I need to check the donks thread real quick
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:24 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
That's hilarious

I'll be right back, I need to check the donks thread real quick
You're comparing a thread that's been around for like a decade to one that was created last night?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:26 PM 11-21-2022

Weirdos.
You're comparing a thread that's been around for like a decade to one that was created last night?
No, I think ours is worse considering that thread rarely moves off the front page. I'm sure theirs will be forgotten in the next month or two
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up