ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
kepp 02:07 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Bills fans call him YACtrick Mahomes, as if he’s a fraud who has a reputation built entirely on yards after the catch in a dink and dunk offense, while Allen’s passing yards are all hard won and completely legitimate.
Someone needs to post a gif of that pass to Fortson from last night.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:14 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
:-) Very entertaining, thanks for the link!

I love reading other teams' message boards during our run of complete dominance. We were there not so long ago. Gives you perspective and keeps you from taking things for granted. Should be required reading for the whining fruitcakes who pollute our gameday threads every week.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:15 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's interesting to see the views from other fans regarding that...

Every team has their idiots...
I made this exact argument in another thread, seems some posters never wander outside their bubble and have no clue what the other 31 teams fans complain about.

The rigged and or guided theory has 1 major flaw. Too many humans involved.

2 people is 1 person too many to keep a secret. Nothing has ever been alleged by a former ref or anyone who would know that they are directed to "guide" games or influence them in any way via league direction. We are talking hundreds and hundreds of people at this point.

Human error and unconscious human bias definitely play a roll but its not by design.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:19 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Lol:

“Because we have the best MB in football and the Chiefs board is toxic as hell. Like I think their forum is run from a prison full of rapists and murderers type bad. That board is the scum of the earth and has no moderation. If reddit had a darkweb underground (they might I dunno) it would be the Chiefs board.“
:-)

Guess they found Chiefsplanet.com.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:30 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

I mean, we have banned like 40 of their most severe cases of table smashing drunk trolls who make Skip Bayless look like Brett Kollmann, so I guess we do something around here... :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:33 PM 11-21-2022
Lol:

“Because we have the best MB in football and the Chiefs board is toxic as hell. Like I think their forum is run from a prison full of rapists and murderers type bad. That board is the scum of the earth and has no moderation. If reddit had a darkweb underground (they might I dunno) it would be the Chiefs board.“
Mongoloid bastard?
[Reply]
wazu 02:33 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

Yeah I don't know who else that could be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:35 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They’re pretty happy with Josh Allen, and they should be. He’s extremely talented. Tre White is an excellent player from the Mahomes trade, but injuries have been a major problem for White. He’s like Sammy Watkins in terms of injuries.
tre white is rapidly approaching eric berry status

my worst fear has him returning for the playoffs and pick sixing mahomes into oblivion but he'll probably torch him with clyde on a wheel route instead
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:47 PM 11-21-2022
Kelce was getting mugged all night. So by that standard, it was curious that one of the not most egregious holds was called at that particular point.

But as far as make up calls, Kelce was certainly due for a favorable flag.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:47 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Mongoloid bastard?
no that's joe burrow
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:48 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by kepp:
Someone needs to post a gif of that pass to Fortson from last night.
Yep, that's not Andy scheming how to win with a game manager.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:50 PM 11-21-2022
Lol:

Lol. He meant this as an insult, but we should take it as a Badge of Honor!

Gotta love CP . . . . . . .
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:52 PM 11-21-2022
this board is absolute dogshit full to the brim with perverts, degenerates and haters

which is why i can't stop posting here
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:53 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It’s hilarious that we have a Buffalo guy on here that pretends their fanbase doesn’t talk smack about Mahomes. It’s all over Twitter & Buffalo forums. They are insanely jealous…to the point of being incapable of acknowledging basic facts about Mahomes’ talent.

I guess Andy Reid deserves all the credit for that insane throw to Fortson, Mahomes’ 20+ yard scramble with the game on the line, or numerous big time 3rd down conversions that did not exactly go according to Andy’s script.
I mean I downvote every one of his posts just out of principle but yeah he's a good poster despite being a buffalo fan
[Reply]
DRM08 02:58 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I mean I downvote every one of his posts just out of principle but yeah he's a good poster despite being a buffalo fan
But he buries his head in the sand and claims that he’s not aware of the delusional Mahomes hatred out there. He posts on Buffalo forums. You don’t have to look hard to find the type of nonsense that their fanbase spouts on a consistent basis.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up