ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:38 PM 11-21-2022
Please remember that these miserable rejects were living under six feet of snow when these posts were made.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:42 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I recognize all of this. This was classic CP back in the day before Pat Mahomes and SB 54. We sounded EXACTLY like this. This is what happens when you have been hurt by years of being so close but never able to get over the hump. It's from years of suffering and watching other teams rip out your hearts. Yeah, we all know what it's like to be in their shoes. My empathetic response to them:

They also think that even with a franchise QB they aren't going to win.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:43 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Please remember that these miserable rejects were living under six feet of snow when these posts were made.
Apparently it wasn't deep enough
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:45 PM 11-21-2022
Chiefs curse = no playoffs for Bills.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:57 PM 11-21-2022
Lmao, they act like we never get called for offensive holding, but we have been called for the 10th most offensive holding penalties and Buffalo has been called for the 8th least offensive holding.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Chiefs curse = no playoffs for Bills.
WC at worst
[Reply]
tk13 01:10 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
I love the dichotomy of ref opinions between our fans and theirs. They are convinced refs handed us the game last night and that we get the benefit of all/most calls. Read our game day threads, and it’s a rigged sport hellbent on preventing some podunk city like KC from being the face of the sport.

Also don’t understand the one Chiefs fan on their forum attempting to argue with an obviously emotionally irrational fanbase at that point. It’s like trying to tell a woman she’s being emotional. What is the point?
It really isn't just their fans. Spend 5 minutes on Twitter or any other message board really and it's been that way for a couple years. To most football fans Mahomes is the #1 golden boy and the league protects him at all costs.
[Reply]
Fish 01:13 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Tbf. The refs do attempt to rig the game against us every week.
It's interesting to see the views from other fans regarding that...

Every team has their idiots...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:14 PM 11-21-2022
Whining about rigging is what losers do.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:15 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
The loser franchise known as the buffalo bill codys and their loser fanbase blaming the refs when anyone with eyes and a sane mind watching that game would tell you if anything, the refs were in the Chargers pocket. Did they not watch the Humphrey penalty call? Wtf was that? Claiming opi when Kelce was held for 5 seconds in that play and even the tv announcers agreed with the obvious call..??
As the great Jason Kelce said, only losers complain about the refs.
Blaming the refs for a loss is loser mentality across the board. Refs are part of the game and part of the playing field. Winners win. Losers lose. Excuses, at the end of the day, are the fodder of losers. Either you got it done or you didn’t.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:18 PM 11-21-2022
I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be the team that traded down instead of drafting Patrick Mahomes II. It would be many times worse than our pain of drafting Blackledge over Marino. Their frustrations are amplified manyfold because they did this to themselves.
[Reply]
wazu 01:28 PM 11-21-2022
I always love drinking in the hatred that rival fans have for Kelce. It's so irrational but I also completely understand it and am glad that rather than hate on him we get to love him.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:36 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be the team that traded down instead of drafting Patrick Mahomes II. It would be many times worse than our pain of drafting Blackledge over Marino. Their frustrations are amplified manyfold because they did this to themselves.
They’re pretty happy with Josh Allen, and they should be. He’s extremely talented. Tre White is an excellent player from the Mahomes trade, but injuries have been a major problem for White. He’s like Sammy Watkins in terms of injuries.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:41 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Their pain hasn't even peaked yet. Just wait until Allen suffers an injury that permanently limits his running ability, while Mahomes is still putting up video game numbers. Not to mention that without Reid and Veach, they will not enjoy the extended success the Chiefs have had.

They'll be begging for a 5th Super Bowl loss before it's over.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:05 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Man. And I thought the "rigged" stuff was bad here. Yeesh.
I just had a thought.

Were we just so bad back in the day that things being "rigged" never really meant anything to Chiefs fans?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up