ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
staylor26 12:17 PM 11-21-2022
How exactly was the James holding call BS?

:-)

It was textbook. These people are delusional.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:17 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Guess that is their way of admitting it’s not just the Andy Reid scheme. If it was just Andy’s scheme, the backup QB would do equally as well or better than Mahomes over long stretches of games.
According to them, Mahomes is basically the Mercury version of Rich Gannon’s Ford Taurus, it’s all Andy Reid’s dump off schemes that make Chiefs players look good, along with their own coaching staff’s flaws, and a league bias or conspiracy to prevent Buffalo from going to a Super Bowl because reasons.

And to be fair, they’ve got a more talented roster than us at most positions. I can see why they’re being driven insane by losing to us when it matters, or the Chiefs seemingly winning from impossible situations every week and/or being harder to stop than a salacious rumor.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:18 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
I love the dichotomy of ref opinions between our fans and theirs. They are convinced refs handed us the game last night and that we get the benefit of all/most calls. Read our game day threads, and it’s a rigged sport hellbent on preventing some podunk city like KC from being the face of the sport.

Also don’t understand the one Chiefs fan on their forum attempting to argue with an obviously emotionally irrational fanbase at that point. It’s like trying to tell a woman she’s being emotional. What is the point?
My favorite is the claim Kelce pushes off on every play.

Yes, when he is blatantly mugged on every play, sometimes he pushes to get free.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:18 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
James got b.s. holding call on him on that last drive -

Rarely do I cry conspiracy with officiating, but just like with the Pats in years past it seems every favorable call goes the Chiefs way and they are almost never called for holidng on offense and every ticky tack foul is always called against their opponent which was true even when the Bills beat them earliest this year. I get their lovefest with Mahomes being the current face of the league but things are beyond predictable with this team and you get the sense that Reid/Mahomes/etc know they always have the refs on their side.

Oh the irony….
Pretty funny. Chargers got away with DPI/holding all night. That’s way more suspicious than finally throwing one penalty flag on them. Just because they got away with it for 90% of the night does not mean Chargers were playing squeaky clean coverage.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:19 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
My favorite is the claim Kelce pushes off on every play.

Yes, when he is blatantly mugged on every play, sometimes he pushes to get free.
“He gets so many phantom holding calls”

Or maybe he’s the greatest TE of all time, and it’s very hard to cover him, so guys end up holding him a lot.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:19 PM 11-21-2022
Allen would get more YAC if he had better ball placement. That TD to Kelce where he wasn’t really all that open was just a perfect pass that he makes all the time and Allen rarely makes.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:20 PM 11-21-2022
Some teams have decided the only way to handle Kelce is to commit a penalty every play and dare the refs to call it....how dare it get called sometimes.
[Reply]
notorious 12:20 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
According to them, Mahomes is basically the Mercury version of Rich Gannon’s Ford Taurus, it’s all Andy Reid’s dump off schemes that make Chiefs players look good, along with their own coaching staff’s flaws, and a league bias or conspiracy to prevent Buffalo from going to a Super Bowl because reasons.

And to be fair, they’ve got a more talented roster than us at most positions. I can see why they’re being driven insane by losing to us when it matters, or the Chiefs seemingly winning from impossible situations every week and/or being harder to stop than a salacious rumor.
I disagree with the talent comparison. We have stud athletes all over the field. It’s even if anything.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:20 PM 11-21-2022
Home field advantage is overrated. The Chiefs are 2-2 in AFCCG with Mahomes.

Bills fans are deluding themselves in thinking that playing at home means guaranteed trip to the Super Bowl. Doesn't work that way. You still have to play the game. The fans don't play the game no matter how loud they are.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:20 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I do think they are interested in keeping games close, especially stand alone primetime games.
Then why did you think “Gonna be 31-13 now” if the refs are going to keep it close?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:20 PM 11-21-2022
“Bills had the 1 seed in a vice grip, and now we likely need to win out .. and I don’t even know if that will be enough.

Arrowhead it is .. again”

That’s awesome. I needed a laugh today.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:20 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

One thing I have learned over the years with every fan base is the other team gets all the calls/no calls and the game is called down the middle for the team the fan supports.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:21 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Then why did you think “Gonna be 31-13 now” if the refs are going to keep it close?
Yea I admit that was an overreaction, the Titans game basically was the perfect ref ball summary, Chiefs are winning and the Titans get all the calls, Chiefs are losing and proceed to get the calls.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:22 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Aren’t you the the comochicfan who started a thread about the Chiefs “clearly” being second best in the division?
Shhhhh
[Reply]
DRM08 12:22 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

The BS was that the refs allowed the Chargers to get away with that stuff for 90% of the game. Chargers should have been penalized a lot more often. It felt to me like the refs were steering the game to prevent the Chargers from getting blown out.

Same thing happened in that Tennessee game a couple weeks ago, where the Titans were allowed to mug the KC receivers a heck of a lot with very few penalties. Both of these games were on Sunday Night Football where the league is wanting games to be as close as possible.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up