ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:53 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
In the past I'd think I was watching the game wrong or something... someone would mention holding calls in real time without the benefit of replays, then an illegal contact, then something in the secondary. And not directly related to the play, like an obvious hold on a would-be sack, just randomness that no one was ever calling. Are other people watching an all-22 and can actually watch all 22 in real time?

I still don't know what that is, really... usually in a GDT, if 10 people mention a missed call, I also noticed it (whether it was actually a blatantly bad call/non-call or borderline). But, sometimes it's just one person screaming for a holding or something that no one else noticed.

And if you're sitting at home trying to find all the holding calls and missed penalties.... FFS, maybe, I dunno.... don't do that? :-)

Pete:"The refs call too many penalties"!!!

Pete: "The refs don't call enough penalties"!! (On the other team).

Also: here's a screencap showing holding.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:56 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I just really want to know why the conspiracy theorists believe the league would be pushing the Chiefs as a dynasty over a team like the Cowboys, everything being corrupt and all.
You haven't been paying attention "They" don't like JJ. He's been a thorn in "their" side forever.

Also: Jesuits and black magic had six with the central bank. It's pretty clear to everybody with a triple digit (087) IQ.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:05 PM 11-21-2022
Two things I kept reading that got to me.

1. The logic that they have beaten KC 2 out of the last 3. Expand that to four games and KC has won two of those. Big difference is that Buffalo’s wins were regular season and KCs were in the playoffs.

2. The incessant whining about Mahomes having Kelce. First it was “Mahomes is succeeding because of Hunt, Hill, and Kelce, let’s see how good he is without them”. Mahomes loses Hunt and still balls out. Then it became “Mahomes is succeeding because of Hill and Kelce” and “Let’s see how good he is without Hill”. Now it’s “Mahomes is successful because of Kelce”. It’s always an excuse for why Mahomes is successful besides the most obvious, he is the best QB and player in the NFL.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:11 PM 11-21-2022
There are some true fucking morons out there if they think the NFL officiating is somehow favoring KC. That's probably the most retarded shit I've read in quite some time.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:13 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
You haven't been paying attention "They" don't like JJ. He's been a thorn in "their" side forever.

Also: Jesuits and black magic had six with the central bank. It's pretty clear to everybody with a triple digit (087) IQ.
I'm glad someone else sees it. The rest of you are sheep.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:15 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
There are some true fucking morons out there if they think the NFL officiating is somehow favoring KC. That's probably the most reeruned shit I've read in quite some time.
This is NFL fandom at its finest. The refs are against your team and rigging it for teams you don’t like. Every CP GDT proves that some Chiefs fans are as bad as the fans they mock.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:19 PM 11-21-2022
They are truly clueless, the hold on James was where Mahomes was going and was an obvious hold. It was also the Chargers 2nd penalty of the game... give me a break. They also talk about yards after catch and how Mahomes has much better weapons... :-), all that snow must have frozen their heads...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:27 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
There are some true fucking morons out there if they think the NFL officiating is somehow favoring KC. That's probably the most reeruned shit I've read in quite some time.

LA = league average

Offensive Holding Chiefs 13 LA 11.43
DPI Chiefs 6 LA 4.44
False start Chiefs 4 LA 11.22
Unnecessary roughness Chiefs 4 LA 3.06
Ineligible downfield Chiefs 3 LA 1.91
RTP Chiefs 2 LA 1.76
Offsides Chiefs 2 LA 2.75
Delay Chiefs 2 LA 3.28
Illegal formation Chiefs 2 LA 1.03
OPI Chiefs 1 LA 1.38
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:29 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Judging purely by Reddit. The other teams hate that we’re winning a lot, but they are all in awe of Mahomes. It’s utterly insane! Can’t Belize this is where we’re at currently!

All you have to do at the bar is say, “I’m a Chiefs fan” & women drop their panties.

It’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:31 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
All you have to do at the bar is say, “I’m a Chiefs fan” & women drop their panties.

It’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
It’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. Apparently it’s a bad time to be happily married as a Chiefs fan!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:34 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
LA = league average

Offensive Holding Chiefs 13 LA 11.43
DPI Chiefs 6 LA 4.44
False start Chiefs 4 LA 11.22
Unnecessary roughness Chiefs 4 LA 3.06
Ineligible downfield Chiefs 3 LA 1.91
RTP Chiefs 2 LA 1.76
Offsides Chiefs 2 LA 2.75
Delay Chiefs 2 LA 3.28
Illegal formation Chiefs 2 LA 1.03
OPI Chiefs 1 LA 1.38
Nothing there is outlandish. The ineligible down field discrepancy makes sense due to KC running more RPO than most teams.

The illegal formation thing makes sense as well with all the motion and shifting KC uses.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:39 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nothing there is outlandish. The ineligible down field discrepancy makes sense due to KC running more RPO than most teams.

The illegal formation thing makes sense as well with all the motion and shifting KC uses.
Exactly. I was just posting it to show that we don’t have an egregious record of penalties on either side of the spectrum.
[Reply]
rico 09:41 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Bills fans call him YACtrick Mahomes, as if he’s a fraud who has a reputation built entirely on yards after the catch in a dink and dunk offense, while Allen’s passing yards are all hard won and completely legitimate.
Those…fuckers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:24 PM 11-21-2022
It's pretty funny to read the boards of opposing teams, especially the ones we keep meeting in the playoffs. They can be as bad as any CP whiner on the GDT.

Seriously, they have first world problems. They're fans of a 7-3 Bills team, pretty much a lock for the playoffs, again, probably win their division, again, and still have a mathematical shot at catching the Chiefs for the AFC title. Hell, both teams will probably drop at least one more game apiece.

But to read their forums, you'd think the sky had fallen.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:42 PM 11-21-2022
The layout on the Bills forum is fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up