ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:40 AM 11-21-2022
They should probably focus more on how shit they've been over the past month or so. In all likelihood they won't even come close to Arrowhead with Allen playing like he currently is.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:40 AM 11-21-2022
Bunch of loser mentality “NFL is rigged” BS, refs are pro-chiefs, combined with a sense of doom that they can’t win at Arrowhead in the postseason.

I like the guy who said that the Pats left and now there’s another 15 year dynasty sucking the joy out of other teams’ fan bases.

Yep, strap in Billzfanz, you’re the Colts to our Pats now :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:43 AM 11-21-2022
“ It’s just sickening watching how Reid schemes up that offense. Watching Kelce be a constant cheat code. Seeing Mahomes drooled over because of 5 yard dumps off that get taken 30-40 yards to the house.

It is what it is.

Bills had the 1 seed in a vice grip, and now we likely need to win out .. and I don’t even know if that will be enough.

Arrowhead it is .. again”

This part is funny. Do they ever consider that maybe all of threats that Mahomes presents allow those short passes to turn into big gains?

It didn’t look this easy with Alex.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:44 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Bunch of loser mentality “NFL is rigged” BS, refs are pro-chiefs, combined with a sense of doom that they can’t win at Arrowhead in the postseason.

I like the guy who said that the Pats left and now there’s another 15 year dynasty sucking the joy out of other teams’ fan bases.

Yep, strap in Billzfanz, you’re the Colts to our Pats now :-)
Sounds like a typical chiefsplanet gameday thread.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:44 AM 11-21-2022
I enjoy how the Chargers got hit with like 2 penalties in that game and the refs are in the Chiefs pocket uh ok.

They admit the Chiefs are in their heads.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:46 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
“ It’s just sickening watching how Reid schemes up that offense. Watching Kelce be a constant cheat code. Seeing Mahomes drooled over because of 5 yard dumps off that get taken 30-40 yards to the house.

It is what it is.

Bills had the 1 seed in a vice grip, and now we likely need to win out .. and I don’t even know if that will be enough.

Arrowhead it is .. again”

This part is funny. Do they ever consider that maybe all of threats that Mahomes presents allow those short passes to turn into big gains?

It didn’t look this easy with Alex.
Bills fans call him YACtrick Mahomes, as if he’s a fraud who has a reputation built entirely on yards after the catch in a dink and dunk offense, while Allen’s passing yards are all hard won and completely legitimate.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:51 AM 11-21-2022
That used to be us guys.

They know their best shot is this year and have never won a ring. We’d be them right now if that was our situation
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:52 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Bills fans call him YACtrick Mahomes, as if he’s a fraud who has a reputation built entirely on yards after the catch in a dink and dunk offense, while Allen’s passing yards are all hard won and completely legitimate.
Maybe we should start calling their QB Josh AllINT. For all the backbreaking Redzone picks he throws.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:57 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I enjoy how the Chargers got hit with like 2 penalties in that game and the refs are in the Chiefs pocket uh ok.

They admit the Chiefs are in their heads.
I think there were five or six penalties against the Chiefs in the first half and zero for the Chargers, which is the only reason the game was even close.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:57 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Maybe we should start calling their QB Josh AllINT. For all the backbreaking Redzone picks he throws.
Josh WAAAAAWllen since he turns into a soft bitch when shit doesn't go his way
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:58 AM 11-21-2022
Lol:

“Because we have the best MB in football and the Chiefs board is toxic as hell. Like I think their forum is run from a prison full of rapists and murderers type bad. That board is the scum of the earth and has no moderation. If reddit had a darkweb underground (they might I dunno) it would be the Chiefs board.“
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:58 AM 11-21-2022
I wouldn't want to step in that puddle :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 11:59 AM 11-21-2022
It’s hilarious that we have a Buffalo guy on here that pretends their fanbase doesn’t talk smack about Mahomes. It’s all over Twitter & Buffalo forums. They are insanely jealous…to the point of being incapable of acknowledging basic facts about Mahomes’ talent.

I guess Andy Reid deserves all the credit for that insane throw to Fortson, Mahomes’ 20+ yard scramble with the game on the line, or numerous big time 3rd down conversions that did not exactly go according to Andy’s script.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:00 PM 11-21-2022
Man. And I thought the "rigged" stuff was bad here. Yeesh.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Up