ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:49 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Well, Alex Smith is a moron, so...
Nah, I think he’s a very good example. He’s tough as nails and a competitor and doesn’t want to use injury as an excuse to not compete. In those situations it’s on the coaches to not let the player get in his own way. But it also brings an interesting perspective because sometimes the coaches can only work with the info they’re given. If players want to hide their pain they may not know they’re hurting. Gotta be a tough environment for players to prove they’re tough as nails while also doing the responsible thing and not put your team in a bind.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 02:53 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I had the brief thought just recently that maybe when Patrick Mahomes II retires, that's when I should retire as a fan. I've been a diehard fan for 50+ years, which is a lot of Sundays, and when Patrick eventually retires I'll be old and the games will become less fun. Maybe at that point I should start hiking on Sundays.
I've been a fan that long too, and before Mahomes I was already there with my Sundays. It just wasn't worth spending that much of the remaining time on Chiefs football.

Damn't I watched him play in the season finale against Denver and could not turn away since!
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:56 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I used to be that type of fan during the Alex Smith days. No offense to Smith but we were always just good enough to make the loss hurt extra and darken my mood for the rest of the day.* Winning the SB has mellowed me out quite a bit. Now, it is losses happen no team is perfect.

*Very strange since prior to Super Bowl 54 the only sports team that had major success I follow was the Devils. Still waiting for the Mariners to just make it to the World Series. College team is Wazzu and well coug'd it is a phrase that means snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for a reason.
that's where I'm at.

The Fumble/TD at Indy....forward progress game........phantom hold on 2pt conversion game........those games nearly did me in as a fan.

Now I get to just bitch about the refs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 11-14-2022
I think we pretty much know what Andy would do since he won't even run a QB sneak anymore out of an abundance of caution.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:05 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody in Buffalo's organization was at risk of losing their job over the Vikings game.

I mean nobody is going to get fired even though they lost right? Right.
No, not at the moment, but that could definitely be one that's looked back on when everything is said and done. If these dudes get bounced from the playoffs in the first round because they've gotta go on the road to Miami, they may look at making some changes in the coaching staff.

You've got to consider where they are in their story. Imagine how KC was in 2018 after that heartbreaking AFCCG loss to the Patriots, except the Bills have never won a single Super Bowl. Plus, KC knew they had the best QB on the planet at that time, but the Bills actually aren't so sure of that. Since they got bounced last year, they know this season is their absolute best shot at winning a chip before it gets a whole hell of a lot harder.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:07 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No, not at the moment, but that could definitely be one that's looked back on when everything is said and done. If these dudes get bounced from the playoffs in the first round because they've gotta go on the road to Miami, they may look at making some changes in the coaching staff.

You've got to consider where they are in their story. Imagine how KC was in 2018 after that heartbreaking AFCCG loss to the Patriots, except the Bills have never won a single Super Bowl. Plus, KC knew they had the best QB on the planet at that time, but the Bills actually aren't so sure of that. Since they got bounced last year, they know this season is their absolute best shot at winning a chip before it gets a whole hell of a lot harder.
Either that, or they just want the fans to quit throwing dildos on the field
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:12 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think many are asking if it’s affecting his grip.

And if some of his late game collapse was from his elbow feeling worn down.
He's been throwing 2nd half INTs since well before his elbow was injured. Honestly he didn't play any different than he had the previous 3 or so weeks.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:13 PM 11-14-2022
Before getting to know a former Canadian, I didn't know that the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, Ontario area is teeming with greasy Italian mafia wannabes. That explains the "Bills Mafia" nonsense. It's even dumber than "Chiefs Kingdom".
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:18 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Before getting to know a former Canadian, I didn't know that the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, Ontario area is teeming with greasy Italian mafia wannabes. That explains the "Bills Mafia" nonsense. It's even dumber than "Chiefs Kingdom".
C'mon Al Roker. Chiefs Kingdom isn't stupid...especially if your a fan of my favorite football team THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.
[Reply]
Strongside 03:21 PM 11-14-2022
The post saying Chubb is going to run for 1 million yards against their defense is 100% facts.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:23 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
C'mon Al Roker. Chiefs Kingdom isn't stupid...especially if your a fan of my favorite football team THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.
It's a much better name than Bills Mafia, for sure...or as my Canadian friend calls them: "Dumb fucking Wops". :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:32 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Glossed over that it's BillZone... that's the better one, I believe Cntrygal helps run it. Far better than TBD.... they deserve all the trolling they receive and then some.
Yeah, she posted in that thread that Clay linked.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 03:42 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I still don't get it.

Why are they willing to risk Allen's health for a 1st round bye, or home field advantage?

They arguably have the most talented roster in the NFL; it shouldn't matter where they play.

But they're only that good in January if Allen is healthy. And this game risked that.

Just really, really stupid.
You make a fair point that Buffalo is done in January if Allen isn't playing but that argument I believe really should just be telling him to slide more and bench him for a series or at least play if he doesn't.

But I believe it matters where the playoff games are played and avoiding a playoff game is often crucial. Injuries literally impact every playoff game so just having one less playoff game to avoid new injuries can be huge.

I actually believe KC and not Buffalo is the most talented team in AFC. Why does Buffalo have a better point differential? KC has a bunch of new pieces on defense/offense and are figuring it out.

As for the vaunted Bill's defense? Better defense than KC? Sure but still not a powerhouse defense against a high powered offense.

Josh Allen played arguably the best game of his career against KC in last years playoffs considering the circumstances and *still lost*. Buffalo did very little running the ball when Allen wasn't running.

Tyreek Hill made their entire secondary look foolish. Miami right now has more than just Hill on offense

I have great respect for Von Miller and he will help but he doesn't solve all of these problems.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:45 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
That Browns game next week is going to be a good one! Tough opponent for them IMO. If ut was KC or Miami they could circle the wagons. But getting up for the Browns with Jacoby Brisket? LOL
Exactly !!:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:59 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's a much better name than Bills Mafia, for sure...or as my Canadian friend calls them: "Dumb fucking Wops". :-)
Racial slur - reported
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up