ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
irafreak 02:28 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody in Buffalo's organization was at risk of losing their job over the Vikings game.

I mean nobody is going to get fired even though they lost right? Right.
Coaches and owners also want to win. It's like that good hand you draw but something isn't quite right. You know you should fold but you haven't won a big hand in so long and this is the first big chance you've had in forever.

The bills franchise is desperate for a title. They made major moves this off-season to win now and things will get more difficult in the coming years with the cap.

Not that hard to believe they could make some poor decisions to win now. Don't know the whole story but I don't see it as some wild conspiracy theory. Just human nature.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:32 PM 11-14-2022
Glossed over that it's BillZone... that's the better one, I believe Cntrygal helps run it. Far better than TBD.... they deserve all the trolling they receive and then some.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:33 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, plus we live in Utopia these days. I have no need to crawl back into the gutter of a losing franchise's board.
Exactly. Reading a board that is like reading about “crazy chick accusing me of stealing her drugs and …”
[Reply]
DRM08 02:34 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs sat Mahomes in a similar position...

Reid doesn't feel the pressure McDermott does.
Reid was a proven winner without Mahomes. All of McDermott’s success has happened because of Josh Allen. Definitely puts some big time pressure on McDermott, especially when the team is pumping big money into an aging Von Miller.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:34 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Coaches and owners also want to win. It's like that good hand you draw but something isn't quite right. You know you should fold but you haven't won a big hand in so long and this is the first big chance you've had in forever.

The bills franchise is desperate for a title. They made major moves this off-season to win now and things will get more difficult in the coming years with the cap.

Not that hard to believe they could make some poor decisions to win now. Don't know the whole story but I don't see it as some wild conspiracy theory. Just human nature.
Did Josh Allen's arm look hurt to you?

No. They weren't taking any undo risk.

His brain maybe, not this arm.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:36 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is gold. And you guys are being to charitable with your ChiefsPlanet comparisons. Did anybody here wake up the morning after we lost to the Bills and "expect" to check ESPN.com and see that we had fired Andy Reid?
Nobody with a worthwhile opinion.

I know we're treasuring our years of Mahomes, but we also need to treasure our years with Andy Reid (ESPECIALLY Andy Reid with Mahomes).

We might find a Barry Switzer who's just good enough to win a ring with everything we have established, but it's going to be a step back. I doubt we find a coach who cultivates this kind of chemistry among the locker room and with the players, and I DEFINITELY doubt we'll find as creative of an offensive mind.

The people who continue to rant and rave and complain about Andy seem to think all-time great head coaches grow on trees. We can do far fucking worse.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:40 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Something that jumps out at me is Allen takes insane chances with the ball with high level receivers...what happens when he doesn't have those guys? Is he gonna throw 30 picks being aggressive?
He’s not taking what’s given to him. Patrick had this problem last year but fixed it.

Have been saying this for weeks now. Just absolutely unwilling to take the layups. They’re not sexy. But they’re the little plays in a game that matter. https://t.co/T3TmucfsOr

— Nate Geary (@NateGearySports) November 13, 2022

[Reply]
ForeverIowan 02:42 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
There's a small voice in the back of my brain that says Miami is the team we need to watch.
Nahh man. Mahomes in cold weather games is nice. Hawaiian born and raised Tua and those ferraris of his arent gonna run too well on frozen grass in sub zero temps in January.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:44 PM 11-14-2022

He wasn't the same guy...you could see that.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:44 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Nahh man. Mahomes in cold weather games is nice. Hawaiian born and raised Tua and those ferraris of his arent gonna run too well on frozen grass in sub zero temps in January.
Cold weather will destroy his weak arm passes more than they already are.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:46 PM 11-14-2022
Have we heard the result of the investigation into the Tua episode? Aside from speculation is there evidence he actually had a concussion the first time?

My overall point is Allen signed a 6 year $258 Million contract, they aren't risking his future over the Vikings game.

This isn't 1985 and players aren't playing for peanuts. Does anyone believe Andy Reid would take that risk?
I think the tua episode is a good example of there being only so much a doctor can do. So much of that assessment depends on the player telling the coach how he feels. Alex smith said as much… he didn’t blame the team but he mentioned he “hid” info so he can get back on the field.

Would Andy do it? Alex smith seems to believe no. I also think Andy is way more conservative about this during the regular season than other coaches might be. Maybe because he has the luxury of being less desperate. I do get that we played mahomes after his leg injury and after the concussion sooner than some of the “experts” may have suggested. However I still feel like what Miami did to tua and arians did to… everybody was pretty egregiously bad. Buffalo doesn’t feel as egregious to me but no, I don’t think Andy plays josh allen knowing this is a regular season game with a playoff position well within their sights
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:47 PM 11-14-2022
Well, Alex Smith is a moron, so...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:48 PM 11-14-2022

I think many are asking if it’s affecting his grip.

And if some of his late game collapse was from his elbow feeling worn down.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:48 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
they have to go play detroit on thanksgiving, then they have a thursday night shitfest with NE and belichick trying to play spoiler

THEN the Jets and Miami

not gonna be easy

They should win that game just because the Lions defense is so bad but given the short week and decent Lions offense at times that’s definitely a game the Bills could lose.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 02:48 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Who cares? I'll probably be dead by then anyway. :-)
I'll definitely have dementia by the time Mahomes is gone. How fortunate! Just hope I can have some coherence for the last SB run.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up