ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody in Buffalo's organization was at risk of losing their job over the Vikings game.

I mean nobody is going to get fired even though they lost right? Right.
No but they lost the #1 seed if they go into the playoffs as the 5 their odds of making the bowl decline dramatically and they could get people fired.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:03 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think they’re slanting the diagnosis. I’d imagine there’s input both from the doctor and the player who will fight like hell to play. Just as I don’t blame the doctors for clearing tua but I sure as hell blame the coach who thought it was a good idea to play him after a short week.

I’m sure he was cleared to play by all physical measures. It is the coach’s job to decide if it’s worth it. And I don’t see how it is. I’d Rather have a fully healthy arm on a qb with a lower playoff seed than a bye week with a qb playing at 80%
I was directly addressing the not so subtle implication of this comment. Its nonsense.

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Doctors...that are paid by the team..

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:04 PM 11-14-2022
No but they lost the #1 seed if they go into the playoffs as the 5 their odds of making the bowl decline dramatically and they could get people fired.
Josh Allen's elbow blowing up on the field because they lied or even downplayed the risk would cost way way way more jobs.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:05 PM 11-14-2022
I was directly addressing the not so subtle implication of this comment. Its nonsense.
There is an entire history of the NFL of team doctors not being 100% honest with players and telling them things that benefit the team, this shit has been covered over and over and over, we just gonna ignore it now?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:05 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm not a doctor so I don't have a strong opinion either way, but the RGIII situation was only 10 years ago. I don't think it's farfetched to believe the higher-ups would force a hasty decision to save their jobs.

More recently, I read that Mac Jones was looking for a second opinion because he felt the team was rushing him back from injury prematurely.
Most recently we saw it with Tampa. And I can’t believe more hasn’t been said of what Bruce arians did. Crazy as AB is, it seems likely he was strongly encouraged to play. Gronk was playing with broken ribs, fournette totally unnecessarily playing through a hurt hammy, godwin hurting himself through ill advised sideline sprints

And then of course Tua.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:06 PM 11-14-2022
Josh Allen's elbow blowing up on the field because they lied or even downplayed the risk would cost way way way more jobs.
It could sure, but it's a chance...what if you are McDermott and you basically think this is it,if you don't win it this year you're gone. You just gonna make decisions for 3 years from today when you won't be around?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:12 PM 11-14-2022
Well, let’s not forget that we’re a few weeks removed from a doctor getting lobbed directly under the bus for the dolphins playing tua. I suspect these doctors are mostly responsible for giving the best information on the risk and it’s up to the teams to decide. I agree with you they aren’t slanting the diagnosis. But i suspect their threshold for clearing players is very low. It has to be given how many 50/50 decisions there are about clearing a player to play.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:14 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Well, let’s not forget that we’re a few weeks removed from a doctor getting lobbed directly under the bus for the dolphins playing tua. I suspect these doctors are mostly responsible for giving the best information on the risk and it’s up to the teams to decide. I agree with you they aren’t slanting the diagnosis. But i suspect their threshold for clearing players is very low. It has to be given how many 50/50 decisions there are about clearing a player to play.
Have we heard the result of the investigation into the Tua episode? Aside from speculation is there evidence he actually had a concussion the first time?

My overall point is Allen signed a 6 year $258 Million contract, they aren't risking his future over the Vikings game.

This isn't 1985 and players aren't playing for peanuts. Does anyone believe Andy Reid would take that risk?
[Reply]
DRM08 02:17 PM 11-14-2022
It could sure, but it's a chance...what if you are McDermott and you basically think this is it,if you don't win it this year you're gone. You just gonna make decisions for 3 years from today when you won't be around?
Definitely think McDermott has enormous pressure to win a ring in the next couple years. They have maybe the best roster in the league. At some point the coach has to be held responsible for coming up short.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:18 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Need Fire head coach. Screw up 4 down no FG and no throw the ball in zone .
I didn't know Tarzan is a Bills fan.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:18 PM 11-14-2022
Have we heard the result of the investigation into the Tua episode? Aside from speculation is there evidence he actually had a concussion the first time?

My overall point is Allen signed a 6 year $258 Million contract, they aren't risking his future over the Vikings game.

This isn't 1985 and players aren't playing for peanuts. Does anyone believe Andy Reid would take that risk?
The Chiefs sat Mahomes in a similar position...

Reid doesn't feel the pressure McDermott does.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:20 PM 11-14-2022
Lol, we've all been in their shoes. Some more than others. Hilarious deja vu posts of the dimwits that want to fire their coaching staff over one out-of-conference loss. Sounds very familiar [cough cough].
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 11-14-2022
my conversation with bill cody is fun!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...77#post4976777
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:24 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-):-):-):-)

you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3

Damn. I like their team more than they do.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:26 PM 11-14-2022
Something that jumps out at me is Allen takes insane chances with the ball with high level receivers...what happens when he doesn't have those guys? Is he gonna throw 30 picks being aggressive?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up