ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:53 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
I get it. Bills are trying to win the AFC east and get a first round bye. NE and the NYJ are not a serious threat to the Bills to win AFC East but the Miami Dolphins are with how they have been scoring points with Tua.

There are teams like NE and NYJ that I believe have zero shot to make the SB if they make the playoffs but even the worst playoff teams in a 1 game scenario if close to fully healthy and they have a good defense are capable of pulling off an upset in a 1 game scenario.

Ideally, you want to play 1 less playoff game or at least have that first playoff series at home and with that loss yesterday that is in doubt for Buffalo.
I still don't get it.

Why are they willing to risk Allen's health for a 1st round bye, or home field advantage?

They arguably have the most talented roster in the NFL; it shouldn't matter where they play.

But they're only that good in January if Allen is healthy. And this game risked that.

Just really, really stupid.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:54 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
****, I'm usually just filled with worry about shit weeks or months down the road after reading here, but now I have to worry about things happening in like 2035?!

I'm starting to worry that I won't have the time to worry about everything.
Why doesn't Veach have a plan for Mahomes' retirement!?

Guy is asleep at the wheel.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:54 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Count me still in on the “why did you play josh allen” yesterday camp. I just don’t get it.
We don't really know though (well, that I know of).. if he was hurting, how badly, risk of making it worse versus just being uncomfortable.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:57 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Damon Huard
Brodie Croyle
Tyler Thigpen
Matt Cassel
Tyler Palko
Kyle Orton
Brady Quinn

Yes, there have been times when I was not very invested in the team and losses were expected and did not bother me.
I was at the game 12/30/2012 @ Denver. i sat first row in the endzone. brady quinn started. I had the best time out of all the NFL games I've been to. the Donk fans were lovely. probably because they didn't feel at all threatened.
[Reply]
threebag 12:59 PM 11-14-2022
Seems like Mahomes is God has the same thread going…. Grift much?
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:59 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Why doesn't Veach have a plan for Mahomes' retirement!?

Guy is asleep at the wheel.
Hell, Buechele would be like 35 at that point.... anyone we should be targeting who is currently in 8th grade?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 11-14-2022
I still don't get it.

Why are they willing to risk Allen's health for a 1st round bye, or home field advantage?

They arguably have the most talented roster in the NFL; it shouldn't matter where they play.

But they're only that good in January if Allen is healthy. And this game risked that.

Yep.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 11-14-2022
doctors assured them josh was not at further risk of injury
[Reply]
Mecca 01:06 PM 11-14-2022
I still don't get it.

Because they've never won....they went from #1 to #6, and now they have a dog fight for their division the rest of the year. They legit don't think they can win without being the #1..

They're willing to risk their franchise player to win once. He also hurt his elbow again, watch the tackle on the int return, dude screams in pain and lays on the field.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:07 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Doctors...that are paid by the team..
[Reply]
penguinz 01:12 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Was probably told wether he plays or not the end result is the same. Offseason treatment. All a matter of comfort and pain tolerance until then.
[Reply]
philfree 01:19 PM 11-14-2022
At this point Bills fans are probably scared of the Browns next week. Then after that I think they have back-to-back Thursday games. At Detroit on Thanksgiving Day and then a Thursday Nighter in New England. It will be an epic melt down if the losing continues in these nationally televised games. I'm excited to watch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM 11-14-2022
I'm assuming playing instead of resting will extend the recovery time significantly. That may well fuck them in the long run because Allen clearly isn't the same caliber while injured.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:31 PM 11-14-2022
Not sure which is sadder, the fact that you did this, the thought that there is someone that does the same thing to fans of other teams or the thought that you are getting some kind of enjoyment out of others' emotions and feelings.

You are some kind of bad sad special person. You should be ashamed of the weak person you are that gets enjoyment out of stepping on others. I guarantee your family members would be embarrassed for you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Not sure which is sadder, the fact that you did this, the thought that there is someone that does the same thing to fans of other teams or the thought that you are getting some kind of enjoyment out of others' emotions and feelings.

You are some kind of bad sad special person. You should be ashamed of the weak person you are that gets enjoyment out of stepping on others. I guarantee your family members would be embarrassed for you.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up