ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ve been to a few Bills sites looking for a GDT that shows the elation over the failed 4th down conversion that then shifted to impending doom minutes later. Anyone find it?

EDIT: nevermind. Found it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...-GDT-!!/page20
:-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
Josh what the **** dude.
Originally Posted by :
Now THAT’S Buffalo Bills football! Nice to have you back.
Originally Posted by :
Can't believe this train-wreck is still on the rails. We actually have to watch more of this game.
Originally Posted by :
Ok Josh Allen, you want to be MVP, here it is.
Originally Posted by :
Naw he wont get MVP
Originally Posted by :
WHAT IN THE HELL IS WITH THESE REDZONE INTERCEPTIONS?????
Originally Posted by :
58 years - Classic Bills.

I have PTSD
Originally Posted by :
As crappy as it would have been I would have taken the tie

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:40 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, it's unfair to go there and cherry pick opinions from butthurt morons. Imagine if they came here, read posts from DTVietnam and CoMoChiefs, and assumed we were all like that
Sure... I don't now assume every Bills fan out there is just like these idiots, just like I don't assume all Chiefs fans are the guys you mentioned.

The laughing sounds the same though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:41 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Damn, this do be true to an extent though.

It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.
I had to listen to the second half of our game in my car yesterday and I got to thinking. We're basically at the peak of Chiefs football right now. What's going to happen after Mahomes is gone? Back to mediocre football? Fuck.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:42 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I had to listen to the second half of our game in my car yesterday and I got to thinking. We're basically at the peak of Chiefs football right now. What's going to happen after Mahomes is gone? Back to mediocre football? Fuck.
Who cares? I'll probably be dead by then anyway. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:43 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
There's a small voice in the back of my brain that says Miami is the team we need to watch.
Their defense will be the death of them. Patrick would carve it up badly.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:43 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
If we lost a game like that, after getting thumped by the Jets, our fans would sound exactly the same.
Go revisit the Colts GDT
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:44 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’ve been to a few Bills sites looking for a GDT that shows the elation over the failed 4th down conversion that then shifted to impending doom minutes later. Anyone find it?

EDIT: nevermind. Found it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...-GDT-!!/page20
I like to think that I forced that fumble via my mental focus on making it happen.

I'm still agog at how badly the Vikings played in regulation after the touchdown, though. I was watching them give up 10 to 15 yards per play with no resistance at all, and I was thinking, "Hey, you guys know that a field goal ties this game up, right?" It was as if they were all in on preventing a touchdown and they just conceded the field goal, which was almost a disaster.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:45 PM 11-14-2022

[Reply]
Frazod 12:45 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
If we lost a game like that, after getting thumped by the Jets, our fans would sound exactly the same.
It's no worse than our loss to the fucking Colts. At least Minnesota is a good team.

Buffalo is still a powerhouse and still dangerous. But they're not indestructible. And their idiot-ass table crashing fucktard fans have been led to believe that they're supposed to be.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:47 PM 11-14-2022
I had to listen to the second half of our game in my car yesterday and I got to thinking. We're basically at the peak of Chiefs football right now. What's going to happen after Mahomes is gone? Back to mediocre football? ****.
I had the brief thought just recently that maybe when Patrick Mahomes II retires, that's when I should retire as a fan. I've been a diehard fan for 50+ years, which is a lot of Sundays, and when Patrick eventually retires I'll be old and the games will become less fun. Maybe at that point I should start hiking on Sundays.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:47 PM 11-14-2022
They had a slump last year and managed to play at a much higher level in January. Plenty of time for them to get out of the slump. They do have a much tougher division this year, which makes it pretty interesting.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 12:48 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Count me still in on the “why did you play josh allen” yesterday camp. I just don’t get it.
I get it. Bills are trying to win the AFC east and get a first round bye. NE and the NYJ are not a serious threat to the Bills to win AFC East but the Miami Dolphins are with how they have been scoring points with Tua.

There are teams like NE and NYJ that I believe have zero shot to make the SB if they make the playoffs but even the worst playoff teams in a 1 game scenario if close to fully healthy and they have a good defense are capable of pulling off an upset in a 1 game scenario.

Ideally, you want to play 1 less playoff game or at least have that first playoff series at home and with that loss yesterday that is in doubt for Buffalo.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:52 PM 11-14-2022
They talk a ton of shit on the Chiefs and KC fans. Eff 'em.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:52 PM 11-14-2022
Fuck, I'm usually just filled with worry about shit weeks or months down the road after reading here, but now I have to worry about things happening in like 2035?!

I'm starting to worry that I won't have the time to worry about everything.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:53 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Fuck, I'm usually just filled with worry about shit weeks or months down the road after reading here, but now I have to worry about things happening in like 2035?!

I'm starting to worry that I won't have the time to worry about everything.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up