ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:22 PM 11-14-2022
Hilarious considering it took an absolute circus catch for them to lose the game. Also TO's in bad spots too. I mean those things can be cleaned up and the freak catch, well that will only happen 1nce every year lol.

I wouldn't want to be in their spot but they still have a pretty easy path to the post season and I think they make it past the divisional at least.
[Reply]
notorious 12:23 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
It reminds me of the game we lost to the Ravens last year when Clyde fumbled the ball away on the drive we were making to win the game. We were out of our minds on that loss too.
That was a complete abortion from top to bottom.

The Chiefs were dominating that game and choked.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:23 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I can watch their comments from afar, but I ain't going over there to talk shit. People who do that are kind of scummy.
Yeah, plus we live in Utopia these days. I have no need to crawl back into the gutter of a losing franchise's board.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:24 PM 11-14-2022
Count me still in on the “why did you play josh allen” yesterday camp. I just don’t get it.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:25 PM 11-14-2022
Reads a lot like the thousands of CP posts during the Alex Smith years. I mean, before that even. Did we ever have any real hope? Maybe a little. Jamaal Charles, Larry Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, The Patriot Way, five-year plan, Andy and Pat brought it all together finally. Even our Defense now is not 30th like in 2018. SO happy to see our LBs making such a difference after so long. And our DBs not getting called for PI every long pass play.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:26 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
What about their butthole infused fingers?
Oh, they’re sniffing those win or lose
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:29 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Hilarious considering it took an absolute circus catch for them to lose the game.
But after what has happened to them...13 seconds...seeing that shit...yeah, you'd feel cursed.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:30 PM 11-14-2022
They only have themselves and the media to blame. They let themselves be convinced a team that lost 6 regular season games and then lost in the second round of the playoffs would be the unquestioned super bowl favorite and unquestioned MVP QB. They earned none of it on the field. They got more credit for losing to the Chiefs than we do for winning that game.
[Reply]
oldman 12:30 PM 11-14-2022
There's a small voice in the back of my brain that says Miami is the team we need to watch.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:31 PM 11-14-2022
I’ve been to a few Bills sites looking for a GDT that shows the elation over the failed 4th down conversion that then shifted to impending doom minutes later. Anyone find it?

EDIT: nevermind. Found it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...-GDT-!!/page20
[Reply]
wazu 12:32 PM 11-14-2022
This is gold. And you guys are being to charitable with your ChiefsPlanet comparisons. Did anybody here wake up the morning after we lost to the Bills and "expect" to check ESPN.com and see that we had fired Andy Reid?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:36 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is gold. And you guys are being to charitable with your ChiefsPlanet comparisons. Did anybody here wake up the morning after we lost to the Bills and "expect" to check ESPN.com and see that we had fired Andy Reid?
Red Dawg and Rabble.
[Reply]
Best22 12:36 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Damn, this do be true to an extent though.

It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.
Back when we were happy to eek out a 16-10 win against the Raiders to bring our record to 2-7
[Reply]
Best22 12:37 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
There's a small voice in the back of my brain that says Miami is the team we need to watch.
Either one of them could end our season
[Reply]
Fish 12:38 PM 11-14-2022
If we lost a game like that, after getting thumped by the Jets, our fans would sound exactly the same.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up