ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:59 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The Hall of Fame awaits.
Hopefully he's out for the next year
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:00 AM 11-26-2022
Think of this...it is knowmo lashing out
[Reply]
DJay23 10:13 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hey Just:13 - stop reporting threads that say mean things about your team. You're on a rival football BB and the mods couldn't care less if this is "not a helpful thread" for you.
What's the opposite of banning someone? Every time he opens Chiefsplanet he should be forced into this thread to take the beating he deserves.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:15 AM 11-26-2022
Just:13 is a whiny little bitch.

Seems like all these Bills fans have soiled diapers and beta attitudes.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:32 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
What's the opposite of banning someone? Every time he opens Chiefsplanet he should be forced into this thread to take the beating he deserves.
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:47 AM 11-26-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 11-26-2022
Hey Just:13 - stop reporting threads that say mean things about your team. You're on a rival football BB and the mods couldn't care less if this is "not a helpful thread" for you.
I OWN HIM :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:21 AM 11-26-2022
This needs to be reported to Billsville. They need to pick up their lost toddler.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:03 PM 11-26-2022
Are people talking about that weird effeminate little mustache on his quarterback? Or is this more about Thurman Thomas being a perennial choker? Or are people going Hollywood about the all-time Bill being an escaped nurderer?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:58 PM 11-26-2022
Ha! We need to know who he is reporting! It's a badge of honor!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:00 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Ha! We need to know who he is reporting! It's a badge of honor!
I said he was stupid..... I'm sorry
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:04 PM 11-26-2022
I hope he finds a safe space where he can process his big feelings.
Just kidding, I am a “if you don’t want a shark bite, don’t swim in their waters” type guy.
[Reply]
rydogg58 03:33 PM 11-26-2022
That's hilarious. Poor kid roots for a loser franchise and then throws a tantrum when fans of the superior team write mean words about his loser team on the superior teams forum. What a pussy.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:35 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
That's hilarious. Poor kid roots for a loser franchise and then throws a tantrum when fans of the superior team write mean words about his loser team on the superior teams forum. What a pussy.
He talked so much trash here before the AFC Championship game where Allen choked he had to change his user name.

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:23 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
My goodness, that's such a bitch move. :-)
Yep, yet it happened to me in the KU Football thread. Because? Bitches.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up