ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers if you are so inclined [RIP]
Fat Elvis 01:16 PM 11-06-2022
Just found out today that my sister's cancer has returned and has spread throughout her body. I just pray that God grant the doctors wisdom to help ensure that she continues to have a life of quality and as free from pain as possible. I know some of you believe in the power of prayer like I do, so I appreciate your consideration. For those who are inclined to lift her up in prayer, her name is Carol.

Thank you and God bless.

Fat E
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:03 PM 11-06-2022
Sending prayers to you, your sister and the rest of the family.

Horrible disease.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:05 AM 11-07-2022
prayers up
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 05:27 AM 11-07-2022
Sorry to hear that, prayers sent. Hang in there.
[Reply]
morphius 09:58 AM 11-07-2022
Prayers for your family, the Dr's and you sister.
[Reply]
booger 01:50 PM 11-07-2022
Will be praying for her you and the entire family. Hang in there
May God Bless all involved
[Reply]
Monty 02:16 PM 11-07-2022
Done
[Reply]
notorious 03:02 PM 11-07-2022
Prayers and good vibes sent.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:39 PM 11-07-2022
Can do...
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:17 PM 11-08-2022
Sorry to hear that FE....

Thoughts and Prayers for your sister and the family!!!
[Reply]
stevieray 06:15 AM 11-09-2022
Done.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:49 AM 11-09-2022
Carol,

Random guy on a football just had a silent prayer.

I've struggled in the past with prayer and getting a handle on things.....

I'm sitting in my recliner thinking you andt skinny E are truly in my prayers.

Just talked to my Dad...he's praying as well.

I would say you "got this" but I overuse it.

Today is not the ending....it's only the beginning
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:22 PM 11-09-2022
I wanted to thank everyone so much for your prayers and heartfelt wishes. I hope to be able to provide an update later today. I know how much your prayers mean to my sister, even if she doesn't know you, and to the rest of my family. God bless all of you.

Fat E
[Reply]
CanadaKC 12:26 PM 11-09-2022
Praying for any good news today and beyond
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:04 PM 11-09-2022
A quick update on my sister. She has been in the hospital since this weekend, but it looks like they will be releasing her to go home this evening for palliative care. Her cancer isn't curable/treatable, but with certain interventions, there is some small hope that her life can be extended with a modicum of quality. I haven't had a chance to go up to see her since I've had a cold, but my other sisters say that, given the circumstances, she is in good spirits if not solemn as she prepares for the seemingly inevitable. I take great comfort knowing that she isn't living in fear. Even in her time of dire need, her first concern is for the welfare of others. If you've ever met her, you would know that is so "Carol." She was a special education teacher the latter part of her career, and she would help her students get scholarships so that they could continue their education after graduating. She is the type of person who would make donations to the local jail so that people transitioning back in the community would look decent and have some chance at employment and housing. Her life has been a living embodiment of Matt. 25:35-40...

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Thank you all for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated. We are still exploring all options.

Fat E
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:43 AM 11-10-2022
God bless you and your family, Carol.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up