ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 51
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:23 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Trey Smith was out for a while and hobbled by his ankle? Although, Mahomes wasn't sacked once...
Just rewatched the first 3 quarters... this guy had 8 snaps total. It will be interesting to see how many he finished with in total. Saw him beat Trey and Creed on predetermined quick throws, that didnt' matter...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:26 AM 09-12-2022
We will win unless Mack and Bosa completely dominate OBJr and Wylie.

Which is very possible.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:28 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
We will win unless Mack and Bosa completely dominate OBJr and Wylie.

Which is very possible.
This is a great game to showcase our running backs
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 09:30 AM 09-12-2022
Let's NOT talk about the Chargers.

Go Chiefs!!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:37 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah I plan on watching the All 22 tonight. I want to see where the breakdowns actually were.

I hope McDuffie can give it a go on Thursday night.
How do you guys watch the All 22? Do you have to have some kind of subscription?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:39 AM 09-12-2022
We know Herbert would be happy with a tie, but we don't play for such things.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:40 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
How do you guys watch the All 22? Do you have to have some kind of subscription?
NFL+ Premium. Replacement for Gamepass.

I was traveling yesterday so I had to watch the game replay instead of watching it live.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:43 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'm just glad this game is at Arrowhead. Thursday night games heavily favor the home team. The Chargers are going to be a tough out, but I think we win a close one here 38-34
Faders defense is ass, and they held LA to 24 points. I don’t see our defense giving up 34. But I could be wrong.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 AM 09-12-2022
NFL+ Premium. Replacement for Gamepass.

I was traveling yesterday so I had to watch the game replay instead of watching it live.
Yup. I like it. The full game replay is available 10 mins after the game is over and it has no commercials or halftime. So it’s roughly 2 hours instead of 3.5. The condensed replay is available usually a couple hours after the game and that’s only about 45 mins.

And it’s only $9.99/month. I will have to miss games during game time but man I love this option.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:46 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Faders defense is ass, and they held LA to 24 points. I don’t see our defense giving up 34. But I could be wrong.
I agree, but Thursday night games are weird. Probably more so this early in the season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:46 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
We have NO weakness on offense, not a single one.

CEH blocked very well yesterday on blitzes.

I fear no one.
Idk, OBJ looked pretty bad, and it caused Patrick to roll out to his right more.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:48 AM 09-12-2022
First half review thoughts:

1) I didn't see any problem snaps from Orlando Brown in the first half. The only real "pressure" from a man he was matched up against at the snap was on the near INT in the end zone, when Mahomes kind of bailed the pocket into the rush of the DE.

2) OL played well overall. KC was leaving Mahomes "naked" on several plays (like the first TD, which was a PA concept built off runs they had used earlier, leaving Golden unblocked like they did when running the zone trap to the right) and it made him look pressured more often than I remembered live.

ON to the second half.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Idk, OBJ looked pretty bad, and it caused Patrick to roll out to his right more.
OBJ looked "pretty bad"?

:-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:50 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
First half review thoughts:

1) I didn't see any problem snaps from Orlando Brown in the first half. The only real "pressure" from a man he was matched up against at the snap was on the near INT in the end zone, when Mahomes kind of bailed the pocket into the rush of the DE.

2) OL played well overall. KC was leaving Mahomes "naked" on several plays (like the first TD, which was a PA concept built off runs they had used earlier, leaving Golden unblocked like they did when running the zone trap to the right) and it made him look pressured more often than I remembered live.

ON to the second half.
Brown did play well, but he gave up a pressure to Markus Golden that forced a punt at one point.

Just for information's sake.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 AM 09-12-2022
OBJ looked "pretty bad"?

:-)
When this place gets it with a player, they just won't stop.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 51
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up